POLL: Is it Appropriate to Smear Israel Right After Anti-Semitic Holocaust Waged By Hamas?

Should people be smearing Israel in the immediate aftermath of the Hamas attack?

• No, it is extremely inappropriate

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Yes, because I hate Jews

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, and I am baby murder enthusiast

• Sure, because I like to rape innocent women too!

• Total voters

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
I cannot wrap my mind around coming out of nowhere to smear Israel RIGHT NOW in light of the terror attacks. Am I crazy or must such attacks be rooted in anti-Semitism? Of course they must!! Even after 9/11 the leftists did not immediately start smearing America, except for the American Muslims, who celebrated while it was taking place.

It is one thing to analyze Israeli policy toward the scumbag "Palestinians" in an objective and level-headed way. I do not oppose that. But right after such a horrible attack?!? Only a fucking Nazi-grade Jew hater does that. And these smears are hateful in nature, pure black emotion pouring about of their pussy mouths. It is not rational in the slightest. Of course, now it is moot. First off, there is not going to be anybody left to worry about there if you are a "Palestinian" fan ( :auiqs.jpg: ). Second, Hamas has fucked up so badly with the level of brutality in this attack that they have lost MASSIVE amounts of whatever misguided goodwill it ever had. What a bunch of dumbasses. But it is typical Jihadist bullshit.

I cannot wrap my mind around coming out of nowhere to smear Israel RIGHT NOW in light of the terror attacks. Am I crazy or must such attacks be rooted in anti-Semitism?

Or some of us realize that when you spend decades oppressing a people, once in a while they are going to act out.

Or did you learn nothing from the 2020 riots?

Or some of us realize that when you spend decades oppressing a people, once in a while they are going to act out.

Hamas is a terrorist organization........with Iran's fingerprints all over it.
But, keep covering for them Joe...it's a good fit for you.

Hamas is a terrorist organization........with Iran's fingerprints all over it.
But, keep covering for them Joe...it's a good fit for you.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

How many "freedom fighters" have we backed who eventually turned on us?

Well, there's Bin Laden, who was funded by the CIA.
There's the Contras, who smuggled cocaine into the US, causing the 1990's Crack epidemic.

And then you have Hamas, who Israel empowered to undermine the PLO and Fatah.

• Banned

Terrorism is never justified. Those swarthy fucks in Gaza were not being hurt. I think that Israel was being pretty Goddamned kind in letting them stay on Israeli land. They relied upon Israel to provide food and energy, among other things (including their own security). Israsel bent over backward to accommodate those ungrateful fuck heads. Second, the alleged "brutality" by Israel was ALWAYS the result of Jews defending themselves. Therefore, your comment does not really comport with the truth (i.e., you are lying, or just ignorant). Finally, the 2020 riots resulted from a neo-Marixst fake narrative. Blacks are safer in the USA than anywhere else on Earth, even countries located on the African continent. Of course, if you are going to behave such as to bring law enforcement down on you, then violently resist arrest, then you are assuming much of the risk. I feel that Floyd was a clean, righteous kill. 20 years ago you would not find a jury to convict in the same circumstances. The question is: Are we evolving or devolving as a culture. Most signs, in my opinion, clearly indicate we are rapidly devolving (defund police; corrupt government - government/corporate merger; censorship; political prosecutions; etc...).

Believe what you want, but it is wrong.

There's the Contras, who smuggled cocaine into the US, causing the 1990's Crack epidemic.

Joe...those terrorists, or whatever you want to call them are a good fit for you.
You can back those terrorists until the cows come home.

Israel didn't deserve what it got, and it's more complex than the Palestinians.

There isn't a right or wrong side.

The Zionists have their point of view, the Palestinians have theirs.

The real question is, WHY IS THIS OUR PROBLEM?
I think you make a valid point here. My reply is that Israel is strategic partner. We have a forward position for storing weapon and hardware on their soil, and we can stage attacks from their soil. This is far better than only having the option of carrier group of the UK (especially for putting weapons so close to the theater of operations in the regions). Second, they provide us with intel in the area. Now granted, the Mossad can be some sneaky little pricks, but so can we. Generally, it is in Israel's interest to share good intel on the muslim threat with us.

But not every freedom fighter cuts off baby heads. That is a straight up terrorist any way you slice it.

Joe...those terrorists, or whatever you want to call them are a good fit for you.
You can back those terrorists until the cows come home.

Israel didn't deserve what it got, and it's more complex than the Palestinians.

I don't back anyone. I just point out, there are no black and white in this situation, just shades of gray. I am willing to bet you everyone who participated in those attacks on Saturday had someone in their lives who were killed or wounded by the Zionists at some point.

I think you make a valid point here. My reply is that Israel is strategic partner. We have a forward position for storing weapon and hardware on their soil, and we can stage attacks from their soil. This is far better than only having the option of carrier group of the UK (especially for putting weapons so close to the theater of operations in the regions). Second, they provide us with intel in the area. Now granted, the Mossad can be some sneaky little pricks, but so can we. Generally, it is in Israel's interest to share good intel on the muslim threat with us.
Actually, Isreael is worse than useless as an ally. We can't stage anything on their soil. The minute they join in any effort we make in that region, it becomes about them. It's why they were useless in the War on Terror or the Gulf War.

As for the intel, um, yeah, weren't they the ones who INSISTED Saddam had WMD's?

The Zionists have been playing us for fools for decades. It's time we stopped playing.

But not every freedom fighter cuts off baby heads. That is a straight up terrorist any way you slice it.
I'm putting the "beheaded babies" in the same category as the "Kuwaiti incubators". It's an exaggeration that is being used to tug at emotions.

How many babies were blow up when the Zionists started bombing Gaza? I heard a figure of 300 dead kids so far.

I don't back anyone. I just point out, there are no black and white in this situation, just shades of gray. I am willing to bet you everyone who participated in those attacks on Saturday had someone in their lives who were killed or wounded by the Zionists at some point.

Actually, Isreael is worse than useless as an ally. We can't stage anything on their soil. The minute they join in any effort we make in that region, it becomes about them. It's why they were useless in the War on Terror or the Gulf War.

As for the intel, um, yeah, weren't they the ones who INSISTED Saddam had WMD's?

The Zionists have been playing us for fools for decades. It's time we stopped playing.

I'm putting the "beheaded babies" in the same category as the "Kuwaiti incubators". It's an exaggeration that is being used to tug at emotions.

How many babies were blow up when the Zionists started bombing Gaza? I heard a figure of 300 dead kids so far.
Cram your subjective morality and humanism right up teh keister, buddy.

This thing is cut and dried, you're just too steeped in stupid to realize it.

Originally posted by JoeB
Actually, Isreael is worse than useless as an ally.

If a country that gratuitously puts America in the line of fire of a conflict she has nothing to do with is an ally, an asset, I don't want to see the burden.

The only oppressors in Isreal are Arabs.

Hamas, Hezbollah, PLO. All of them have oppressed the ordinary Israeli Arab to keep their own hate of Jews alive.

If it wasn't for Hamas, Hezbollah, and the PLO, Gaza, the West Bank, and the Golan wouldn't even exist.

The Arabs who live in those enclaves would just be ordinary citizens, living ordinary Israeli lives.

The Israeli far right is sucks as much as every other far right lunacy does; does that grant Hamas any special rights to slaughter everybody or rape them? Of course not, only sociopath scum would claim that. All Hamas did was drive more people to support far right lunacy. They will all reap what they sow, on both sides. We've seen this sort of slide into depravity and slaughter before, many times. The question is if Israel will survive and resist the herd instinct and remain a legitimate state worth supporting or turn into just another ME style shithole no better than its crazy neighbors. Such regimes don't produce much in the way of technical innovation and economic health, and destroys intellectual progress. There really is no real difference between cults like Hamas and cults like Hasidics and ultra-Orthodox vermin.

Forum List

Back