Poll:If you see a black wearing hoodie up on hot day ,saggy pants grabbing crotch

Are you anxious when a black,wearing hoodie,saggy pants and hand in pocket approaches

• NO.. I am a clearly uninformed person not aware of characteristics of many criminals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES because I've read statistics, watched evening news, seen BET...

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No opinion because I'm an independent and incapable of making decisions

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I find it interesting and more than a little sad that the OP is taking the word of an alleged murderer of an unarmed boy when he says Treyvon was "grabbing his crotch" and had on "saggy pants"

Shit. I'm fricking 4 times as old as that kid and I have a pair of baggy jeans.

Your statement tells me all I need to know about you.

Usually it is not the pants that are too low but the bottom of the shirt is too high.

I find it interesting and more than a little sad that the OP is taking the word of an alleged murderer of an unarmed boy when he says Treyvon was "grabbing his crotch" and had on "saggy pants"

Shit. I'm fricking 4 times as old as that kid and I have a pair of baggy jeans.

Your statement tells me all I need to know about you.

Zimmerman had a broken nose and an injury to the back of the head. So far the only people alleging he's a murderer aren't the people who actually have the details of the case.

so thanks, I'll go with the local cops and DA on this, and figure the retards on USMB and the idiots wearing hoodies to funerals probably aren't the most informed of sources, or the most trustworthy when it comes to knowing their asses from a hole in the ground.

racebaiting.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
SO I'm not concerned if I see a cop in a uniform, not grabbing his crotch ..wearing a hoodie..
Nor am I concerned seeing a 70 year old BLACK man wearing a hoodie..if he's not holding his crotch to hold up his pants!
Nor am I concerned seeing a BLACK young man wearing a nice shirt even a t-shirt's ok.. and his pants are worn like most civilized men... and NOT wearing a hoodie...

BUT as I stipulated... YOU see a black teenager wearing a hoodie, grabbing his crotch and you are in a neighborhood with high robbery statistics... honestly you are totally Darwin meat if you aren't a little anxious!
IT's not personal... not racist...JUST STATISTICS!

I'm still puzzled as to why anyone would wear dey pants on da ground. what is that all about anyway?

SO I'm not concerned if I see a cop in a uniform, not grabbing his crotch ..wearing a hoodie..
Nor am I concerned seeing a 70 year old BLACK man wearing a hoodie..if he's not holding his crotch to hold up his pants!
Nor am I concerned seeing a BLACK young man wearing a nice shirt even a t-shirt's ok.. and his pants are worn like most civilized men... and NOT wearing a hoodie...

BUT as I stipulated... YOU see a black teenager wearing a hoodie, grabbing his crotch and you are in a neighborhood with high robbery statistics... honestly you are totally Darwin meat if you aren't a little anxious!
IT's not personal... not racist...JUST STATISTICS!

How about a pickish tan teenager wearing a hoodie, grabbing his crotch and you are in a neighborhood with high robbery statistics?

Naw. I pass them by every day.

As do I. I don't even think much about it, it's such a normal fashion statement these days.

Now...the long shorts and the long black socks.....THAT's funny and I laugh at those kids.

In sandles.

:lol:

What is with that? My stepson was into that when he came here and I dont' get it. I didn't say anything, I just thought he dressed like a dork. But apparently everybody does it (though not here..he's stopped).

New Topics

Forum List

Back