Poll: If Hillary Was President...

I doubt it. Hard to say though. It would all depend on how it was presented and the details. I think some of the biggest reasons the current attempt at Health Care Reform failed is because the Democrats were so aragant (sp?) in the way they dealt with questions from the public, the secrecy, the extremely high cost, not everyone being covered, the raise in taxes, all of the bribes and payoffs, and the public option. There may be more reasons but I think this is the majority of the reasons Health Care Reform has failed. I truly believe that most Americans would like to see Health Care Reform but it needs to be approached in a much different way then this attempt was.

...health care would have passed.

Yes or no and why or why not.

My friend, foremost, we need a definition of terms.

Are you supposing that "healthcare" means the same bill or bills with which we are confronted this day?

Or that that the Clintons would have been smart enough to have withheld total control from Pelosi and Reid? I think that they would have been fully involved in focus groups, and therefore would cleave closer to the center.

Still, they would not have had more media support than this administration, and the rest of the puzzle pieces would be the same, so the result would be the same.

Once the electorate was educated, the conclusion was foregone.

Stipulated: the Clintons are the better politicians, President Obama is not an empty suit, he is a chalk outline.

yes .....people would be bowing down and kissing her feet. and the ones which did not would be killed off or put in prison..sorry folks just speaking facts.

Are you supposing that "healthcare" means the same bill or bills with which we are confronted this day?

Or that that the Clintons would have been smart enough to have withheld total control from Pelosi and Reid? I think that they would have been fully involved in focus groups, and therefore would cleave closer to the center.

Still, they would not have had more media support than this administration, and the rest of the puzzle pieces would be the same, so the result would be the same.

Stipulated: the Clintons are the better politicians, President Obama is not an empty suit, he is a chalk outline.

Good point...I should clarify Hillary at the helm from day one.

Good point...I should clarify Hillary at the helm from day one.

we also must remember that when they where in office she was the one who first tried to get the health care started and even back then no one wanted it...

I doubt it. Hard to say though. It would all depend on how it was presented and the details. I think some of the biggest reasons the current attempt at Health Care Reform failed is because the Democrats were so aragant (sp?) in the way they dealt with questions from the public, the secrecy, the extremely high cost, not everyone being covered, the raise in taxes, all of the bribes and payoffs, and the public option. There may be more reasons but I think this is the majority of the reasons Health Care Reform has failed. I truly believe that most Americans would like to see Health Care Reform but it needs to be approached in a much different way then this attempt was.

Hillary would push for the same corporate welfare health care reform that Obama is pushing.

If Hillary was president, it wouldn't have been done during her first term.

But if Hillary was president, the relentless beat beat beat of the drum would be about bill and his indiscretions...

and there would be wingnut after wingnut after wingnut calling her "Hitlery".

the bill would have passed some time in her presidency. She would have a much higher approval rating than Obama, she wouldn't be bowing to foreign leaders, and I don't think the country would be anywhere near as divided as it is right now.

The right still does not want healthcare reform.
Nothing has changed with that.

My friend, if your are using terms with reference to the 'healthcare' bill, and you claim the " right still does not want" it, are you claiming that 56% of the country is "the right"?

In that case, my sympathy to "the left."

The right still does not want healthcare reform.
Nothing has changed with that.

My friend, if your are using terms with reference to the 'healthcare' bill, and you claim the " right still does not want" it, are you claiming that 56% of the country is "the right"?

In that case, my sympathy to "the left."

The "right' does not want reform.

The "left" wants reform, but not this.

How can the feds taking over 1/6th of the U.S. economy be called reform? Sounds more like nationalization.

Forum List

Back