• Between 12 and 14

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • 15+

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
It's not a matter of 'if' Republicans take the Senate this November, it's by how much.

In fact, establishment Republicans (read; RINOs) are worried that we'll take too many seats and that they can be blamed for not fixing everything the dims have screwed up.

Fancy that :dunno:

Anyways, I'm calling for us to take between 12 and 14 Senate Seats from dims and send their former place-holders back to their Slip-And-Fall Law Firms

Last edited:
I hope just as many established Republicans lose their seats as well.
We won't get any real reforms done, until we get the established politicians out of office in both parties.

We won't get any real reforms done, until we get the established politicians out of office in both parties.

The worst Republican is better than the best dimocrap.

Be careful what you wish for.

Do you really believe that a President McCain or a President Romney could possible be as bad as the lying piece of fucking shit we have dirtying the White House right now?

dimocraps SUCK. All of them. Not a fucking one of them has any redeeming qualities.

Push comes to shove, they'll get in line and march in goose step with their Fuhrer, obama.

Every time. Every time.

In 2009, all we needed was ONE (1) dimocrap scumbag senator to stop the ACA.

One. Out of sixty. Out of 60, all we needed was one.

Just one. How many stepped up?

Answer that, please.

Then think about your statment

How many seats are up? How many have GOP incumbents, how many Dem incumbents?
Some of it is really funny. In NC there is an active GOP primary. One of the people sounds like a nutcase. He still polls 5 points ahead of Kay Hagan.
It will be an absolute bloodbath.
I hope that moron Al Franken gets kicked out of a seat he stole in the last election.

Some of it is really funny. In NC there is an active GOP primary. One of the people sounds like a nutcase. He still polls 5 points ahead of Kay Hagan.
I hope that moron Al Franken gets kicked out of a seat he stole in the last election.

Minnesota is a seriously fucked up State. Let's face it, anybody that votes for Jesse Ventura :dunno:

Those people are SERIOUSLY fucked in the head.

Republicans are defending 15 Seats, dimocrap scum are defending 21.

Conservatives have as many as fourteen of the dimocrap seats as vulnerable while even dimocraps, in their most wishful of wishful thinking, identify six as likely flips.

We lose none, they lose between 12 and 14.

Count on it. They're in BIG trouble.

Hitlery even had to cancel an appearance in San Diego today because of a protest.

Activists plan protest for Hillary Clinton visit | FOX5 San Diego ? San Diego news, weather, traffic, sports from KSWB

dimocraps are fucked. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of dirtbags

It's not a matter of 'if' Republicans take the Senate this November, it's by how much.

In fact, establishment Republicans (read; RINOs) are worried that we'll take too many seats and that they can be blamed for not fixing everything the dims have screwed up.

Anyways, I'm calling for us to take between 12 and 14 Senate Seats from dims and send their former place-holders back to their Slip-And-Fall Law Firms

Nate Silver is predicting a Dem loss of between 5 and 9 seats. :thup: ( And of course retention of the House with a gain there, too )

Over the past month, the Democratic advantage among registered voters on the generic ballot is down to 0.5 points. That’s a gain of 2.7 points for Republicans. In 2012, Republicans lost the national House vote (an aggregate of all House races) by 1.2 points. If the GOP picked up 2.7 points in 2014, it would win by 1.5 points. Historically, that margin would suggest a Republican gain of five to nine seats..

http://www.libertarianrepublican.net/2014/04/boom-nate-silvers-538-predicts.html

Last edited:

Yup, just like you claimed in 2012 for President Romney.

I understand he congratulated you in person for your omniscience.

No less than 50 no more than 54. We need at least six seats in order to avoid JB breaking ties.

Last edited:
Mary Landrieu will lose here in La. She is history. She will take Orleans parish but lose the rest of the state.

Here are some time proven methods to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory:

1. Underestimate the strength and resolve of your opponent.
2. Overestimate your own strength and resolve.
3. Underestimate your opponent's proclivity for skullduggery, lies and blatant dishonesty.
4. Count your chickens before they hatch.
5. Why be cautiously optimistic when you can be arrogant.
6. Make the mistake of thinking that time is always on your side.
7. Take perceived weakness of your opponent for granted.

That is just a start.

However many lose, if ONE democrat prevails, democrats will count that as a complete victory.

When the political party in charge of the Senate's head of the party and current President believes these statements.. there will be a cleaning of
Democrat Senators for sure:

Believes in a .."single payer health system"... but is OK that physicians attest they order $850 billion a year in wasted claims because of fear of lawyers.
Believes in bankrupting ANY company..much less electric utilities"!"if somebody wants to build coal utility plant it’s just that it will bankrupt them"
Believes that "Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket"
Believes gas prices should go up... rather I think we should open more Federal leases to more oil exploration and become the world's #1 oil producer!"
Believes that our military should be demeaned by statements that call our troops nazis or that they methodically bomb villages killing civilians"!
Believes that all corporations are evil or capitalism is bad. Without taxes from jobs and companies we couldn't run our governments!"
Believes our EPA should be involved in managing dust on country roads or fining a Wyoming welder $75,000 a day for building pond on his property"
Believes his Energy secretary Chu, who said in 2008“Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe.”
Believes in LYING to pass legislation"..Remember "you can keep your doctor"??
Believes there were 46 million uninsured as the facts point out there were less then 4 million"!

Do you really believe that a President McCain or a President Romney could possible be as bad as the lying piece of fucking shit we have dirtying the White House right now?

dimocraps SUCK. All of them. Not a fucking one of them has any redeeming qualities.

Push comes to shove, they'll get in line and march in goose step with their Fuhrer, obama.

Every time. Every time.

Answer that, please.

McCain and Romney are just as bad at wanting big Government.
There are Progressive in both parties.
The Dem's that were still fairly good, were threated if they didn't vote for it.
They were told they would lose their committee seats and or their DNC funding for their next campaign.

Last edited:
It's unlikely that the GOP number will be higher then 52.

52 is enough in view of the fact that Harry Reid in his usual myopic fashion changed the rules in the Senate.

I just hope that the Republicans will not be as obnoxious in majority as the Democrats are now.

But then, again, the Republicans don't have such an a$$hole for a leader as Harry Reid.

Every time. Every time.

Answer that, please.

McCain and Romney are just as bad at wanting big Government.
There are Progressive in both parties.
The Dem's that were still fairly good, were threated if they didn't vote for it.
They were told they would lose their committee seats and or their DNC funding for their next campaign.

McCain is a RINO. Romney would have been a very good president---he is not what you say he is. No successful businessman would be a raving big government liberal.

the only rich liberals are either fantasy living hollyloonies or people like Soros who hate the USA and want it destroyed.

Forum List

Back