• Men: Better in bed but Ugly = YES

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Men: Better in bed but Ugly = NO

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
Okay - just answer truthfully one or the other...depending on which gender you are:

Women: If you could have an operation which made you smarter, but made your ass bigger by three sizes, would you do it?

Men: If you could get your wife to have an operation which made her ugly, but better in the sack, would you do it?

I would definatly go for the bigger ass, LOL!! I lost mine not long ago, trying to find someway of getting it back!! :D

-=d=- said:
Okay - just answer truthfully one or the other...depending on which gender you are:

Women: If you could have an operation which made you smarter, but made your ass bigger by three sizes, would you do it?

Men: If you could get your wife to have an operation which made her ugly, but better in the sack, would you do it?
That's a skill that can be taught!

-=d=- said:

Where do you come up with these wild ass ideas? :rotflmao:

-=d=- said:

You mean all the women don't already know everything there is to know???
That's what they all tell me :poke:

UsaPride said:
I don't know, I'm pretty damn good ;)

Just kidding :D

Kinda :tng:

I could get very 'yoda' here - but yeah...nobody is the best; above instruction or guidance. To be 'the best' in bed, one would have to be able to be amazing for EVERYONE doing the judging. People are so different; needs and likes differ. To be 'beyond' the need for improvement, one would need to be able to satisfy - truly satisfy, not just 'bring the other to (xxx) - EVERYONE.

They'd have to be like...me.

:p:

But it's like cars - nobody's car is as fast as they claim, thus, nobody is as good of a lover as they claim, or even think they are. The GOOD drivers, and the GOOD lovers don't announce their skills.

Not saying you aren't great, USA, just saying...yeah...we all could likely learn a thing or two.

:D

CSM said:
I suspect that she is looking over your shoulder as you write your post....either that or you are one very lucky man.

Sometimes the fetishes match perfectly and life is very good....

Well gosh =d= I am disappointed. You obviously think women are dumb and terrible lovers. Wrong on both counts.

pretender said:
Well gosh =d= I am disappointed. You obviously think women are dumb and terrible lovers. Wrong on both counts.

I doubt anyone with a modicum of ability in the field of 'reading comprehension' can conclude I believe as you say, from this thread. Honestly. I'm shocked.

-=d=- said:
I doubt anyone with a modicum of ability in the field of 'reading comprehension' can conclude I believe as you say, from this thread. Honestly. I'm shocked.
Man!!!, didn’t mean to upset you. Maybe I missed the humor or sarcasm in your polll? :huh:

pretender said:
Man!!!, didn’t mean to upset you. Maybe I missed the humor or sarcasm in your polll? :huh:

There was no humour nor sarcasm. Posed were two questions about intelligence vs beauty on the part of women, or love-making-ability vs physical beauty of a man's woman-partner.

The idea was to find if women would rather have looks or brains, and if a man would rather a woman have 'skills' or looks.

(shrug)

Forum List

Back