Poll: FDR # 1 President

People like Goldwater and Hayek are only useful to tovarich Bfgrn insofar as grabbing the scattered rare quotations, which tend to agree with his unvarnished hatred of republicans.

Perfect example of dude bias: heat without warmth. Nothing constructive here.

People like Goldwater and Hayek are only useful to tovarich Bfgrn insofar as grabbing the scattered rare quotations, which tend to agree with his unvarnished hatred of republicans.

Jake, walk me through what made FDR so Great that a Centrist Republican such as yourself would admire him so much.

FDR "Greatness" US Unemployment 1932: 24.1%, 1933: 24.9, 1934: 21.7%, 1935: 20.1%, 1936: 16.9%, 1937: 14.3%, 1938: 19.0%, 1939: 17.2%. 8 year Average = 19.8%

What am I missing?

Excerpts:
FDR leads the pack for the fifth time since the survey’s 1982 inception,

1982 RETARD FDR died in 1945 so I don't know who's more ignorant the people that started polling people in 1982 or You for repeating it ... sorry Forrest revisionist history doesn't work on people that actually know what happened.

:muahaha:

Oh, really?

Tell us all what other use a far left kook like Jethro or you would have in quoting historical individuals, who would disagree with you about 95% of the time.

Speaking of nothing constructive....

Oh, really?

Tell us all what other use a far left kook like Jethro or you would have in quoting historical individuals, who would disagree with you about 95% of the time.

Speaking of the dude, I assume you'll be at the steps of Lincoln on 8/28.... restoring honor and all since you're one of the few here that remembers what it is ..... ;-)

AuH2O would want you there Bro ...

Nope....I'll be on the wrong coast at the time.

Wrong coast, wrong answer ;-P .. oh well... I'll light a candle for you anyways.......after all we as a nation need all the "restoring honor" we can get..... right ? Personally I can't wait to hear Alveta King speak on the step of the Lincoln Memorial where her Uncle gave the "I have a dream" speech exactly 47 years ago (as of 8/28/10), she's an amazing Woman and is capable of a repeat.

Wrong coast, wrong answer ;-P .. oh well... I'll light a candle for you anyways.......after all we as a nation need all the "restoring honor" we can get..... right ? Personally I can't wait to hear Alveta King speak on the step of the Lincoln Memorial where her Uncle gave the "I have a dream" speech exactly 47 years ago (as of 8/28/10), she's an amazing Woman and is capable of a repeat.

Did you catch her on Glenn Beck yesterday? I was flipping through channels ready to start a movie when I went to bed late last night and saw her and stopped and listened. This is a little long, but if you stick with it you hear her repeating the closing paragraph of MLK's "I have a dream" speech in which she lays out the summary of what he saw as the end of racism in this country. And they talk about 8/28.

And dang he had her on for the whole hour, but I can't find a link to that clip. Found all the rest though. Here's a sampling:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9IAGuy14Dg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9IAGuy14Dg[/ame]

Last edited:

Did you catch her on Glenn Beck yesterday? I was flipping through channels ready to start a movie when I went to bed late last night and saw her and stopped and listened. This is a little long, but if you stick with it you hear her repeating the closing paragraph of MLK's "I have a dream" speech in which she lays out the summary of what he saw as the end of racism in this country. And they talk about 8/28.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB05EzwmhTM]YouTube - Glenn Beck-07/16/10-E[/ame]

Fox, I take every opportunity to watch Alevda King that's presented (so yeah I did see her on the GBP) she's a truly amazing woman, I just wish more of the citizenry would stop and listen to what she has to say... we'd all be better off.

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Hate multiplies hate, violence multiplies violence, and toughness multiplies toughness in a descending spiral of destruction....The chain reaction
of evil--hate begetting hate, wars producing more wars--must be broken, or we shall be plunged into the dark abyss of annihilation. " -- Martin Luther King, Jr.

Oh, really?

Yes, I am glad you acknowledge your basic uselessness here, dude.

Now offer something constructive. I truly would be interested to see if you can do it,

Oh, really?

Yes, I am glad you acknowledge your basic uselessness here, dude.

Now offer something constructive. I truly would be interested to see if you can do it,

Jake, walk me through what made FDR so Great that a Centrist Republican such as yourself would admire him so much.

FDR "Greatness" US Unemployment 1932: 24.1%, 1933: 24.9, 1934: 21.7%, 1935: 20.1%, 1936: 16.9%, 1937: 14.3%, 1938: 19.0%, 1939: 17.2%. 8 year Average = 19.8%

What am I missing?

so we're all agreed our historic recall can be based on any one given narrow view then?

righto.....

Forum List

Back