Poll: Does Obama Care About Whites?

Detroit in the 1940's:

4308532916_daac0150e0.jpg

Does Obama Care About Whites?

1. Yes, of course. He cares about all races equally and seeks to implement policies that are totally race-neutral.

2. Not exactly. But who cares? Whites are the cause of America's problems because of their racism, greed, etc. So if he doesn't like them, that's just a sign of his greatness.

3. No, not at all. The man's preacher said "kill whitey", he himself proposed reparations in an interview with Chicago public radio but the liberal press never reported it, his AG is lets the Black Panthers run wild, and pretty much everything he does is designed to screw whites and help blacks.

From what I can see, he cares about taking your white women

I'm afraid you would not stand a chance against Obama

Does Obama Care About Whites?

Sure... I believe he does them in warm or hot water and adds a cup of bleach. (probably doesn't do his own wash anymore since he is POTUS)

Aw shit.. so that is what his "Kill Whitey" platform policy really meant!

SHIT!

Did he care about his mother, grandfather, grandmother, uncles and all the other relatives on his mothers side of the family?

I notice no right wingers complain about their accounts being messed with. Odd that.

Your big eared purple lipped punk obama is a grade" A" racist and race baiter.
His protection of the Black panthers and 20 year love affair with the racist pig rev Wright prove it!Then also remember whos side he took with the black professor
vs White cop.

Forum List

Back