POLL : Does it help or hurt Sen. Obama...

What do you think?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, Obama wasn't right. Obama, like the rest of the country, thought they had nuclear capabilities, and he STILL didn't want to invade. That tells me he doesn't care about national security.

Obama voted against the Iraq war. Clinton Voted for it. McCain voted in lock-step with the other Republicans. McCain is a fool to think that the Iraq war is going to end in any other fashion than a troop draw-down without victory. Ronald Regan cut-and-run after the barracks in Beruit were bombed, and he did the right thing. He said these fuckers are crazy, I'm outta here!:eusa_think:

Last edited:
Sorry guys but you are missing the point of the debate Friday Night
The American People were not fully represented. Yes there are many of us who would like to hear the views of the other candidates.

Why would anyone want to oppose an Open debate? If Exon were replacing their CEO do you think they would limit themselves to just 2 candidates. No! They would seek many applicants. Why would we not want the same choice.

I often ask people what corporations are they voting for. Mobil or Bank of America

Sadly but as the Kings and Queens go by the wayside replacing them are the Kings and Queens of the media and corporate worlds. Oh the media is a corporate world. HMMMM now it makes more sense!

Sorry but if we don't open up the debates like CANADA AND AUSTRALIA WE ARE DOOMED TO BECOME SLAVES OF THE CORPORATE WORLD. Oh I think it has already happened.

So if you want corporate dictatorship to end. You had better start posting
OPEN THE DEBATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right, but you know the debate commission would never allow third or fourth party candidates to be seen or heard. It would be too educational in nature to have a four or five way debate! Why not form alliances with Ron Paul and Bob Barr and Cynthia McKinney to get a four or five way debate? Until then the two corporate parties will conduct more of the same.:idea:

Last edited:
Great I am with you on that. Even though I am a die hard Ralph Nader fan I am always opened for more information! I say we all get together and at the same time start calling these corporations and Networks. We just need to cordinate our calls blast their phone banks I think Monday morning would be a great time to start. Are you game let's spread the word. May the best man or women win. Oh and who says you can't make more than one phone call to the same place. Chances are you will get a different operator so whose to know?

Go Ralph Nader!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Obama voted against the Iraq war. Clinton Voted for it. McCain voted in lock-step with the other Republicans. McCain is a fool to think that the Iraq war is going to end in any other fashion than a troop draw-down without victory. Ronald Regan cut-and-run after the barracks in Beruit were bombed, and he did the right thing. He said these fuckers are crazy, I'm outta here!:eusa_think:
sorry, Obama did no such thing
he didnt get elected till the fall of 2004 and took office in jan 2005
the vote for the war was well before that

sorry, Obama did no such thing
he didnt get elected till the fall of 2004 and took office in jan 2005
the vote for the war was well before that

Oh, you never know, the State of Illinois may have decided to go to war with Iraq on their own, and Obama may have voted against it from his seat in the state legislature in Springfield, IL. :D

Last edited:
Oh, you never know, the State of Illinois may have decided to go to war with Iraq on their own, and Obama may have voted against it from his seat in the state legislature in Springfield, IL. :D

LOL that might have been one of his "present" votes

Oh, you never know, the State of Illinois may have decided to go to war with Iraq on their own, and Obama may have voted against it from his state senate seat in Springfield, IL. :D.
I think he was confused.

I think Obama wanted to vote to put an end to Saddam Hussein but a couple of bills were up that day and he crossed "End Saddam's Terrorist Dictatorship" with "Kill Aborted Children Born Alive."

Innocent mistake, anyone could have done it.

Forum List

Back