POLL: Do you Think President Obama is a Partisan Democrat?

Is President Obama Partisan?

• Yes Obama is Partisan

Votes: 55 88.7%
  • No Obama is Not Partisan

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
Well, if bipartisan means placing every extremists from all over the political spectrum into your administration, then I guess you could say he is bipartisan.

If you, in turn, mean taking a bipartisan approach to making up policies, then you can say he is not.

I look at the policies, how they arecreated and the intended results over who goes to lunch with you Most policies handed down from the administration is really a mixed bag. Left wing extremists with Health care and the Auto industry--Right wing ideologues in the administrations dealings with the banks and the federal reserve. But that is not bipartisanship--that is empowering madness.

My Opinion is that he has not really tried to be a non-partisan president, I don't blame him really as his party has total domination of the legislative branch. If I was president and had control of congress I'd be acting the same way, I'd just be doing totally different stuff :D

This is really a debate over how to define bipartisan. To which my response would be: it's kinda hard to reach out to the other side when every time you do, they slap your hand.

You need to define, "reach out."

He did everything short of giving Chuck Grassley a blowjob to get him on-board on health care, and then Grassley storms out of the meetings to endorse the "death panels" BS and rant about the individual mandate, even though he had supported it for years.

This is really a debate over how to define bipartisan. To which my response would be: it's kinda hard to reach out to the other side when every time you do, they slap your hand.

You need to define, "reach out."

He did everything short of giving Chuck Grassley a blowjob to get him on-board on health care, and then Grassley storms out of the meetings to endorse the "death panels" BS and rant about the individual mandate, even though he had supported it for years.
bullshit
he did nothing even close to it

Forum List

Back