Votes: 8 12.9%
  • No I don't regret my vote

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • I didn't vote for Obama

Votes: 30 48.4%
  • I didn't vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
Uh, no I don't regret it. You'd have to be a complete idiot to have voted McCain/Palin.

Let's see..
1) Obama approves IMF $4 billion loan to Brazil then tells them "we'll be their best customer? Truly is that how a smart president encourages energy independence?

2)The White House announced steps to speed environmental and other regulatory approvals for 14 public works projects across the country."
http://www.timesonline.com/news/loca...d99374672.html
So Obama ADMITS his administration is by excessive rules and regulations halting job creation?

3) Obamacare forces no "pre-existing conditions".. which means everyone with health insurance premiums WILL INCREASE.. WHY?
Duh... for example an example ok??
Smokers have greater chances of cancer hence more claims.
So insurance companies used "pre-existing conditions..smoking" as a method of charging more because..duh there will be more expenses!
BUT idiots like Obama never understood that!
So insurance companies can't use "pre-existing conditions..i.e. smoking"
GUESS WHAT you idiots!!! YOUR PREMIUMS ALL go up because they don't know now who smokes and who doesn't!

Three examples of how stupid you Obama voters were voting for someone with less then two years senatorial experience NO BUSINESS experience and who gives good speeches...
DUH!!!! How frigging intelligent you must be to be suckered in by such a con man! In fact HE EVEN TOLD himself he was a con Man and NONE of you have done LIKE I DID READ where he said in his book..

Dreams of My Father"
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered
young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

HE FOOLED YOU but you were to ignorant to read what he said he was going to do!!!

When the MSM started pimping Obama before he threw his hat in the ring I knew there was something wrong with him.

And it turned out to be.

Forum List

Back