Votes: 8 12.9%
  • No I don't regret my vote

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • I didn't vote for Obama

Votes: 30 48.4%
  • I didn't vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
Oh if more ***Independents*** feel similarly as me , Obama may very well win in a landslide. That'll a get a number of your's goats.

yes I regret voting for Obama, however only partisan hacks think things would have been better if McCain/Palin had been elected.
So it is a mixed regret.

Oh, quite the contrary, things would have been a lot better.

For one thing, McCain would not have insisted that the first thing the federal government needed to do was bail out the states that refused to reign in their out of control spending on lavish union benefits.

McCain would not have spent the first two years of his presidency trying to ram down a health care fix for a problem that didn't exist and made the existing problem worse.

McCain wouldn't have alienated the job producers in this society by insisting they were the problem.

Little Barry isn't fit to carry McCain's Medal case.

What job producers? Name them.

McCain is a middle of the road Republican, he would've gone along with some Democrat ideas and not some of the Republican ideas...but he wouldn't be the crazed spender like Obamination.

He also wouldn't have jammed overhauling the healthcare system down our throats with claims/lies of it really, really saving us money in the end.

He wouldn't have jumped so quickly on the Arab Spring bullshit like throwing out our friend in Egypt for some possible radical muslims, he wouldn't have killed Qaddafi without making sure we would not get some terrorists running the country, etc.

Pretty much he would've played it up the middle and worked hard on keeping the economy on track, not pushing some idiotic agenda like Obamination.

McCain is a middle of the road Republican, he would've gone along with some Democrat ideas and not some of the Republican ideas...but he wouldn't be the crazed spender like Obamination.

He also wouldn't have jammed overhauling the healthcare system down our throats with claims/lies of it really, really saving us money in the end.

He wouldn't have jumped so quickly on the Arab Spring bullshit like throwing out our friend in Egypt for some possible radical muslims, he wouldn't have killed Qaddafi without making sure we would not get some terrorists running the country, etc.

Pretty much he would've played it up the middle and worked hard on keeping the economy on track, not pushing some idiotic agenda like Obamination.

McCain is an honorable man but ineffectual Senator.

McCain is an honorable man but ineffectual Senator.

Doesn't change the likelihood that he would have played it up the middle like Bezerk said.

Obama's stimulus could have worked in the way predicted. We could have had Recovery Summer like Biden said ... when was that exactly?

But Obama jumped tracks and went for ACA and cut the fuse on the stimulus.

McCain would have done some of the same things Obama did but wouldn't have been distracted by anything close to the ACA boondoggle.

Romney is the best option left from Perry and Cain. He doesn't lie, he just moves his opinion as he learns better facts.

Perry is a drunk and an illegal supporter.

Cain is a fraud and a skirt chaser.

Swallow, well is a typical liberal queer.

Both of you should be locked in cell with the key thrown away for society's sake.

So Sallow will not be breeding any right wingers?
And you support Romney who lies about what he advocates at every opportunity?

yes I regret voting for Obama, however only partisan hacks think things would have been better if McCain/Palin had been elected.
So it is a mixed regret.

Yeah like McCain would have quadrupled the debt, did Obama care and would have signed off on the Arab/Terrorist Spring?

You libs and your delusions!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Like McCain did not support the bailouts?
Like McCain did not support The massive bush increase in debt spending?

What delusion are you basing your assumption on?

HEY...IDIOT.. Were aware of the following EVENTS that cost over $8 trillion in economic losses and translated into over $200 billion a year in lost tax revenue???
WHERE WERE YOU from 2001 to 2008???
1) The Stock Market Crash of 2000-2002 caused the loss of $5 trillion
in the market value of companies from March 2000 to October 2002. Dot-com bubble - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2) Counting the value of lives lost as well as property damage and lost
production of goods and services, losses already exceed $100 billion.
Including the loss in stock market wealth ,the market's own estimate
arising from expectations of lower corporate profits and higher
discount rates for economic volatility --
the price tag approaches $2 trillion.
The Cost of September 11

3) FACT: Worst hurricane SEASONS in history wiped out $1 Trillion
Did you know the WORST HURRICANE SEASONS..PLURAL..SEASONS IN HISTORY occurred And 4 of the TOP MOST EXPENSIVE ($240 Billion ) hurricanes???
#1 Hurricane Katrina August 2005 Louisiana, the most destructive
hurricane in US History caused $200 billion in damage.
#3 Hurricane Charley August 13 - 14, 2004 Florida causing $15 billion
#4 Hurricane Ivan September 16 - 24, 2004 $14.2 billion in damage
#8 Hurricane Frances September 5, 2004 Florida caused $8.9 billion
http://www.epicdisasters.com/index.php/site/comments/the_ten_costliest_us_hurricanes/

Total of over $8 trillion in losses ALL written against taxes because of Dot.com/9/11 and worst hurricane SEASONS!

FACT BY NOT having the $8 trillion in losses.. $267 billion per year from 2003-2008 would NOT be deducted!
A total of $2,500 Trillion in REVENUE that would have been collected
if there had been no Dot.com bust, no 9/11 and worst hurricanes seasons
in history.

IF you are UNABLE to remember these events... YOU have absolutely no place making ANY comments!
What in the hell is the matter with you people!
You make a stupid statement about BUSH spending and totally ignore the FACT expenditures were going DOWN IN spite of the FACT there was nearly $200 billion a year in revenue due to the above EVENTS which you seemingly have forgotten!!!

and every time I catch a re-run of DateLine Predator's, I am always waiting for Barry to walk in with his bag of gay toys wanting to hook up with those 14 yr old boys & girls.

McCain wouldn't have gone after companies in this economy like Obamination with the EPA and DoJ. The POTUS is in the business of supporting the economy and defending this country, not doing the opposite.

The only thing Obamination has done right is in most cases kept following what Bush put in place to defend this country, but then again he was ranting and raving like the board libs about "violations" by Bush UNTIL he finally got "read-in." It looks different from sitting in the White House compared the Senate being a nobody out of 100 people.

Amazing what finally having a real security clearance above SECRET does for one's IQ on national security.....

Last edited:
Uh, no I don't regret it. You'd have to be a complete idiot to have voted McCain/Palin.

McCain wouldn't have gone after companies in this economy like Obamination with the EPA and DoJ. The POTUS is in the business of supporting the economy and defending this country, not doing the opposite.

The only thing Obamination has done right is in most cases kept following what Bush put in place to defend this country, but then again he was ranting and raving like the board libs about "violations" by Bush UNTIL he finally got "read-in." It looks different from sitting in the White House compared the Senate being a nobody out of 100 people.

Amazing what finally having a real security clearance above SECRET does for one's IQ on national security.....

more or less

Forum List

Back