Votes: 8 12.9%
  • No I don't regret my vote

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • I didn't vote for Obama

Votes: 30 48.4%
  • I didn't vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
I really don't get how anyone who voted for him is satisfied with his performance.

The poverty rate, unemployment, the debt, credit rating downgrade, weak foreign policy, the solyndra's, and much more divided nation.

Liberals don't agree with conservatives, I get it, but eventually we all have to look at results, and make the POTUS responsible.

satisfied? he should have punched the rightwingnuts in the face the minute they started with the 'ihopehefails' obama derangement syndrome and the 'hesakenyanmuslimterrorist' BS.

but certainly better than anything the right would have done. and it's not really fair to judge when his oppositon has refused even to put through his appointments.

you guys are the ones who it appears will get the blame. don't believe me? look at the congressional approval rating versus his, which is back up to almost 50%.

:eusa_eh: The queen of talking points, try a little originality with your posts

Origionality? Yes I guess the truth could be considered origional to some.

yes I regret voting for Obama, however only partisan hacks think things would have been better if McCain/Palin had been elected.
So it is a mixed regret.

Yeah like McCain would have quadrupled the debt, did Obama care and would have signed off on the Arab/Terrorist Spring?

You libs and your delusions!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Like McCain did not support the bailouts?
Like McCain did not support The massive bush increase in debt spending?

What delusion are you basing your assumption on?

McCain would have done some of the same things as Obama.

However, McCain would have had better advisors than Obama and wouldn't have spent his first year reinforcing the country's paralysis of confidence with anything like ACA.

IMHO.

You wrote"A real fiscal conservatvie doesn't let the house fall down and rot because he is too cheap or ideologically opposed to replacing a leaking and worn out roof."

Yea.. I imagine YOU support these "leaky roof" expenditures??
sending $4 billion to foreign countries to develop their oil and then tells them we'll be their best customer?
- $2.6 million training Chinese prostitutes to drink more responsibly on the job
- funds a university study of how much alcohol college freshmen women require before agreeing to sex!
- spent $998,798 shipping two 19-cent washers from South Carolina to Texas
- The Association Between Penis Size and Sexual Health Among Men Who Have Sex with Men,
at least $9.4 million went to a ten-year study that included the penis-size research.
GOV’T WASTE: $900,000 SPENT ON GAY MEN PENIS SIZE STUDY. « GILL REPORT – The official website of the Steve Gill Show

I only regret the no compromise "un-American" (TIME) Pubs in congress, their dupes brainwashed by a never before seen propaganda machine, now stalling the world recovery for purely political purposes.

Obama now up 6% since fighting back in last couple of weeks, another landslide in the offing. Not reported by Fox, etc...
They learned it from the take-no-prisoners Democrat lockstep Congress under Pelosi.

I only regret the no compromise "un-American" (TIME) Pubs in congress, their dupes brainwashed by a never before seen propaganda machine, now stalling the world recovery for purely political purposes.

Obama now up 6% since fighting back in last couple of weeks, another landslide in the offing. Not reported by Fox, etc...
They learned it from the take-no-prisoners Democrat lockstep Congress under Pelosi.

not really... repubs got it from lee atwater who passed it down to karl rove who thought he'd have a 'permanent republican majority', along with helpers like rushbot.

don't you even know your own party's "illustrious" history of dirty tricks.....watergate.... southern strategy. all those classy things

ask john mccain about push polls..

talk about eating your own.

McCain would have done some of the same things as Obama.

However, McCain would have had better advisors than Obama and wouldn't have spent his first year reinforcing the country's paralysis of confidence with anything like ACA.

IMHO.

really? he sure didn't have them when he ran for president and the economy imploded.

but he sang a mean 'bomb bomb bomb iran'. :thup:

I didn't vote for Obama, because I didn't care for his attitude toward America. Before he started running for President, he really didn't do much legislation; he promised to raise taxes; he thought raising the price of gasoline would help the ecology. There is no difference in the ecology now and then, plus we're paying more than twice the price for gasoline, which has destroyed the tourism industry mom and pops and put serious pressure on big names in the tourist industry--Las Vegas, the National Parks, airlines, etc.

Under strong advice not to do so, Obama supervised the largest ouster of oil jobs in the gulf, and he did nothing to encourage drilling where we have plenty of gas--at ANWR. He could have kept many private sector jobs, but he didn't.

Obama's Gulf drilling shut down to cost $5 million per diem, and many high-paying job losses

The dogpoo frosting on Obama's cake was hiring GE CEO to keep jobs in America. Instead, the dunderhead used his knowledge from his appointment to send his own company's jobs and comprehensive technology to China by the tens of thousands.

Obama's Job Czar Jeff Imelt Sends 2 Billion X-Ray business of GE to China

What a rat. I won't miss Barack Obama and his grandiose schemes when he's gone. He has no respect for his office, he has no respect for laws passed, and has in the most reprehensible way seen to it ACORN that congress voted OUT was FUNDED BY HUD. That's just too much. What an arrogant, underhanded, dirty dealing, lying silvertongued snake looking for another way to get whitey, all the while screaming "racist, racist, racist" over and over. Some of his speeches were analyzed and he charged "racist" every time anybody went against the Marxist push to destroy free enterprise.

Obama perpetuates and protects ACORN through HUD Funding.

Our Congress said no, too much corruption with ACORN going on, it's out; and Obama pulls crap like this anyway. Out with his butt.

Last edited:

not really... repubs got it from lee atwater who passed it down to karl rove who thought he'd have a 'permanent republican majority', along with helpers like rushbot.

don't you even know your own party's "illustrious" history of dirty tricks.....watergate.... southern strategy. all those classy things

Sorry, ma'am, but 1 person's files in Watergate don't hold a candle to Hillary "I forget" Clinton's 900 FBI files located in her quarters in the WH in which her husband's rivals, enemies, and near rivals were likely copied, hidden, and used to blackmail nonco-operators into submission to madam Hillary. (Cheating, stealing, sneaking around, etc.)

You take Watergate x 900 and you have our Secretary of State in full metal jacket making sure she has total power over other people and their FBI confidential secrets.

You have no idea because you look the other way every time that woman farts her way to her office.

Don't you tell me about Watergate. You and your party celebrated when the Congress didn't have 67 votes to get him outta there, but they got 50 Senate votes against Clinton, not enough. That was horrible. A celebration in the Rose Garden for a victory? Eeeew!!!!

That's no confidence in Washington, but the princes of the press didn't even so much as mention who was the cochair of the Clinton spin room--Hillary Rodham Clinton, but George Stephanopolous told in his book, "All too Human," which I read.

Republicans cleaned up their act after Watergate. The Democrats escalated their abuse of power by putting their noses where their noses don't belong. Right now, they're engaged with all their might to take people's private property away from them, one erosive act after another.

Last edited:
my 17 hamsters all voted for Obama, they all died three weeks later. case closed. I knew he was gonna throw the economy into a ditch!

yes I regret voting for Obama, however only partisan hacks think things would have been better if McCain/Palin had been elected.
So it is a mixed regret.

Oh, quite the contrary, things would have been a lot better.

For one thing, McCain would not have insisted that the first thing the federal government needed to do was bail out the states that refused to reign in their out of control spending on lavish union benefits.

McCain would not have spent the first two years of his presidency trying to ram down a health care fix for a problem that didn't exist and made the existing problem worse.

McCain wouldn't have alienated the job producers in this society by insisting they were the problem.

Little Barry isn't fit to carry McCain's Medal case.

Well, first, on Watergate, Republicans held Nixon to account and insisted he had to resign, something that Democrats didn't do with Clinton and won't do with Obama over "Fast and Furious" or Solyndra.

The "Southern Strategy" was largely a myth. The Democrats did okay in the South in 1968, they just followed democrats George Wallace instead of Hubert Humphrey. It wasn't until the Democrats embraced the dirty, smelly, disgusting hippies in 1972 that they not only lost the South, but the West, the East, and the Middle of the country. Ahhh, but they kept Massachusetts, there's that.

The McCain Push Poll was nothing to do with the GOP. It was some clown at Bob Jones University who didn't like McCain.

The Democrats have their own history of dirty tricks... How about the Nuns washing Chinese money in the 1996 election...

No. I didn't regret voting for Carter, Dukakis, Mondale, Clinton, Gore, and Kerry either.

And I will be voting for Obama again.

Well you definitely show you put party before your country!
1) Carter gave us misery index
2) Clinton gave us a rapist in the white house
3) Gore became a billionaire from selling hot air! (Global warming???)
4) Kerry called our troops terrorists. Said troops worse the Genghis Khan
5) Obama's
a) EPA costing literally 100,000s of jobs.
b) healthcare destroying $100 billion a year TAX payer entities
c) supports OWS and destruction of capitalism
d) supports foreign oil dependency.."Brazil..we'll be your best customers"!
e) Receives 90% donations from Unons that get dues from pubic slave
workers PAID with all our tax dollars...

SO I guess you are proud of that voting record?

Proud that your vote of party first is tearing America apart?

No actually I put the good of the country first.

As to Carter..like Ford before him and George HW Bush after him, he did some things things that were politically very unpopular but in the long term was good for the country. Like standing up to the oil companies and appointing Paul Volcker..who creates a mini recession to deal with the runaway inflation. The rest of your stuff is just plain crap with little or no basis in reality.

George W. Bush..was the first president convicted of a crime..and the second president who lost the popular election, selected by the Supreme court to the office. He also botched 9/11, committed a war crime with Iraq and completely fucked the American Economy.

Reagan committed real life treason by bargaining with the Iranians to get the hostages released and used that money to fund terrorists who raped American nuns.

That shit really happened.

I just wish he would have built the concentration camps for white conservatives. I need some new lampshades.

Maybe next term.

Poll: Do you regret voting for Obama?

Well I didn't vote for Obama the last time. Voted conservative since Reagan. The obstructionism by the current Congress has me so turned off that this time I am lenaing towards Obama. By the way. I am a devout ***Independent***.

Forum List

Back