Votes: 8 12.9%
  • No I don't regret my vote

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • I didn't vote for Obama

Votes: 30 48.4%
  • I didn't vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
Let's also not forget how great Obama-Care has been, and will continue to be in the future.

Hasn't started yet, Dingbat. Change the channel. Will be the most popular program ever. Everything you know is BS.
:lol::lol:

Parts of it has, and my insurance gone up since it passed, dickface.

FRANCO IS ONE OF THE LESS INFORMED HERE.

Yes costs have increased. Will continue to increase and will become inaccessible as time moves forward.

Obumble already had to place part of that plan that helps seniors on hold. It turns out democrats were lying about costs......

Let's also not forget how great Obama-Care has been, and will continue to be in the future.

Hasn't started yet, Dingbat. Change the channel. Will be the most popular program ever. Everything you know is BS.

Health costs DOUBLED just under Booosh. Now you coverage is guaranteed, which makes a difference duh. Send your suggestions to your bought off pub representative.

I really don't get how anyone who voted for him is satisfied with his performance.

The poverty rate, unemployment, the debt, credit rating downgrade, weak foreign policy, the solyndra's, and much more divided nation.

Liberals don't agree with conservatives, I get it, but eventually we all have to look at results, and make the POTUS responsible.

satisfied? he should have punched the rightwingnuts in the face the minute they started with the 'ihopehefails' obama derangement syndrome and the 'hesakenyanmuslimterrorist' BS.

but certainly better than anything the right would have done. and it's not really fair to judge when his oppositon has refused even to put through his appointments.

you guys are the ones who it appears will get the blame. don't believe me? look at the congressional approval rating versus his, which is back up to almost 50%.

In most cases because you're getting more, skidmark. Nefarious practices like deception and dropping your coverage as soon as you start to use it were banned.

I could sell you a product that provides you virtually no coverage at all and call it "Health Insurance" if it were legal. Then EVERYONE could buy insurance for $100 a year. Of course it wouldn't help much the moment you need it.

I really don't get how anyone who voted for him is satisfied with his performance.

The poverty rate, unemployment, the debt, credit rating downgrade, weak foreign policy, the solyndra's, and much more divided nation.

Liberals don't agree with conservatives, I get it, but eventually we all have to look at results, and make the POTUS responsible.

satisfied? he should have punched the rightwingnuts in the face the minute they started with the 'ihopehefails' obama derangement syndrome and the 'hesakenyanmuslimterrorist' BS.

but certainly better than anything the right would have done. and it's not really fair to judge when his oppositon has refused even to put through his appointments.

you guys are the ones who it appears will get the blame. don't believe me? look at the congressional approval rating versus his, which is back up to almost 50%.

:eusa_eh: The queen of talking points, try a little originality with your posts

You guys act like there are no Dems in congress, and he's NOT running against congress$

Yet any attempt to hold the prior POTUS (yes, Booooooooooooooosh) is ignored, ridiculed, or dismissed by conservatives. You want to know why we are in the economic mess in which we have put ourselves? Reagan and GWB. Reagan set the tone to which Jr. danced. Real fiscal conservatives, which are a rare bread on this message board and in each Congress this century, simply followed the beat.

The new bread in Congress, the tea party Republicans are faux fiscal conservatives. A real fiscal conservatvie doesn't let the house fall down and rot because he is too cheap or ideologically opposed to replacing a leaking and worn out roof.

:lol: Deflecting from Clinton. Sorry, Whine Crapper, that boat don't float.

yes I regret voting for Obama, however only partisan hacks think things would have been better if McCain/Palin had been elected.
So it is a mixed regret.

and we will never know ... but with or without yours as well as many others the fact is we are MUCH worse off than when he started and it is the administrations fault!!!!

yes I regret voting for Obama, however only partisan hacks think things would have been better if McCain/Palin had been elected.
So it is a mixed regret.

and we will never know ... but with or without yours as well as many others the fact is we are MUCH worse off than when he started and it is the administrations fault!!!!

And thats really the only point. HIS job performance.

So it is a mixed regret.

A) While I held my nose voting for McCain.. I knew that McCain would NOT sell our U.S. Troops down the river!
I mean how can ANYONE vote for a person that accused our military of methodically and systematically "air-raiding villages and killing civilians" as Obama did! McCain respected and has respect of the military because McCain knows the value of "peace through strength"!

B) I also know McCain would NEVER tear down Americans as Obama has!
There is absolutely NO need for the class warfare Obama is waging!

C) Again.. I never liked McCain's posturing for MSM blessings and I knew once the MSM had convinced GOPers McCain was the answer the MSM would turn and because of McCain's naivete regarding and the totally "chill up my leg" of the MSM for Obama America was in for a rough haul!

D) As far as the "economic crisis" McCain like most of us that understand economics that bad Congressional actions caused the meltdown.
When Fannie/Freddie was NOT regulated as exemplified by these comments:

* House Financial Services Committee Chairman Barney Frank (D-MA) criticized the President's warning saying: "these two entities - Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac - are not facing any kind of financial crisis ... The more people exaggerate these problems, the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing." (Stephen Labaton, "New Agency Proposed To Oversee Freddie Mac And Fannie Mae," New York Times, 9/11/03)

* Senate Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs Chairman Christopher Dodd also ignored the President's warnings and called on him to "immediately reconsider his ill-advised" position.
New York Times, 8/11/07)

collapse was unavoidable!

Obama has been far from ideal, and has not lived up to his campaign promises. But that doesn't mean I regret voting for him. Obama has been far better in office than McCain would have been, and no worse than Hillary Clinton would have been. As those were the only realistic alternatives I could have voted for, either in the primary or the general election, I don't regret my vote.

What I do regret is that, after voting him into the White House and his party into big Congressional majorities, the left thought it had won and failed to follow through with pressure on the Democrats to deliver. The Occupy movement should have come out in 2009, not 2011 -- or even better, in 2008. Or sooner.

Oh, well, live and learn.

I will, however, be voting for Obama again next year. Again, there is no acceptable alternative. I regret that, but it is a reality.

Obama's not done yet. Wait until he green lights the Arabs not to take dollars any more for oil

Forum List

Back