Poll: Do You Have a Problem with NFL Players Locking Arms During National Anthem?

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by JimBowie1958, Sep 28, 2017.

?

Do you have a problem with NFL players locking arms during National Anthem? Why?

1. Yes, I do not like that

32.3%
  2. No, no problemo

41.9%
  3. I like cheese

25.8%
  1. Fueri

Fueri Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,871

no, those weren't my words.

and here's a softball, cause you're foundering so badly I feel you need a hand:

If those were my words, quote them. that should be pretty easy now shouldn't it? lol.

ahhh, but, alas, I never said any such thing so you will fail at even this simple task, meaning you yet again intentionally misrepresented what I said, this time in a stunning fashion in just completely making up a quote and attributing it to me; and then, in typical fashion, padding a bunch of other bullshit around it that I'm now apparently supposed to rebut to make it easy for you to argue THAT point instead of anything I've actually said.

and that, friend, is what a strawman is. you really should open a factory. with halloween coming up you could make some moniez, as you do for sure know how to crank those out with amazing speed. lol

ah well, you suck at this worse than most, but you're dedicated, so I guess you've got that going for ya. If you're going to be a crazed, utterly dishonest parrot for the left you might as well go all in.

keep it unreal, homie! lol.

2. blackhawk

blackhawk Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,083
    I’m good with it it seems like they figured out that taking a knee during the national anthem wasn’t having the positive impact they thought it would so this seems like a reasonable alternative.

3. Fueri

Fueri Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,871

nonsense. again.

I owe them nothing in return. I've already said twice now (three if you bothered to read my other posts) that I do not give a single shit if they decide to do this.

If any cause was pushed every single weekend before every single game I'd get sick of it. I don't care if it's girl scout cookies, breast cancer, or this issue. That's not what I'm there for. how this doesn't make it through your thick head I have no fucking idea, and I don't bother to answer your straw men, basically because they're all bullshit, and because I have no duty to do so. You are not entitled to an answer to logical fallacy. duh.

I can't believe this is the first time someone's actually pointed out that YOU are not entitled to simply erect one strawman after the next and expect a reply. when you come out of the gate attacking the shit out of someone based on utter nonsense you have to expect the response you've gotten here. that you apparently don't but instead expect someone to give a reasoned dialogue in response to your bombast or to treat you with any respect in the face of your utterly mindless vitriol, and that you hop up and down- apparently in protest of their lack of stupidity because they refuse to take your bait based on one false premise after the next, speaks volumes about YOUR sense of entitlement, friend, not to mention logic

irony- it's what's for dinner.

now scuttle along to your antifa meeting. It's your turn to bring the spray paint....

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
  4. The Derp

The Derp Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,298
    So I'm confused then why you are arguing with me about this topic if you support what Kaep and the other players are doing. Because you either support it or you don't. Seems like you are trying to bounce around within the parameters you've set for yourself.

5. DumpTrump

DumpTrump Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +66
    Do you stand when it's played when you watch from home?? Are YOU unpatriotic??

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. The Derp

The Derp Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,298
    So you are actively choosing to ignore their message. OK, well, that's pretty much all we need to know. The players have complaints about our justice system and law enforcement and you don't want to hear it because...because...why, again?

Doing it isn't the issue here, why they're doing it is. They're doing it to start a conversation about institutional racism in our Justice system and law enforcement. You seem like you don't want to have that conversation at all. Is that the case?

7. The Derp

The Derp Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,298
    Is that supposed to be an insult or something? I think you think calling someone on the left "antifa" is the natural equivalent to calling you a Klansman/Nazi/fascist. However, antifa isn't an organization or a system of government. But your shit is. So why do you think calling someone "antifa" is an insult?

I'm proudly anti-fascist, aren't you?

8. otto105

otto105 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +376

Assine reply by a white snowflake.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. JimBowie1958

JimBowie1958 Old Fogey

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32,232
    Translation; Otto disagreed with 2A, so 2A isa snowflake.

Standard leftard goofball. has no idea what a snowflake is.

10. The Derp

The Derp Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,298
    You're the ones who disregard and diminish the black community's outrage at institutional racism in our justice system and law enforcement, so you're the ones who have no concern.

Ahhh whitesplaining the problem...because that means you're open to the message. :/