POLL: Do You Approve Or Disapprove Of President Trump's Job Performance?

Do You Approve Or Disapprove Of President Trump's Job Performance

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well according to our USMB polling, he's doing pretty good.

USMB polling shows that there are a lot of old white guys who post here.

Pretty bigoted comment. Shame.

Half the posters are retired. Most posters are white.

Math is hard.

Sounds like a hater wingnut fantasy. You don't even know what you're talking about. You're just spewing ignorant bigot shite. But regardless, old white guys created this incredible country. They can't be all bad, can they?

What it means, Corky, is that this site is not representative of America.

How so? Please elaborate. Just because some folks disagree with you, it doesn't mean they're all 'stupid' or 'evil old white guys.' I think you're indulging in too much Democrat Fake News propaganda. Maybe you should take a break from it for awhile. Just a suggestion anyway.

USMB polling shows that there are a lot of old white guys who post here.

Math is hard.

Sounds like a hater wingnut fantasy. You don't even know what you're talking about. You're just spewing ignorant bigot shite. But regardless, old white guys created this incredible country. They can't be all bad, can they?

How so? Please elaborate. Just because some folks disagree with you, it doesn't mean they're all 'stupid' or 'evil old white guys.' I think you're indulging in too much Democrat Fake News propaganda. Maybe you should take a break from it for awhile. Just a suggestion anyway.

I’m sorry that you suck at grade 10 math, Corky.

:lol:

Well, Trump holding strong at 63.5% here at USMB. Thanks again to all who participated in the poll. :)
confidence rating ,,,,trump 23%
gas station sushi 26%

Well according to our USMB polling, he's doing pretty good.
So? An unscientific non-probability online poll where respondents are limited to to this forum and choose whether or not to participate -- has a margin of error of about +/- 300 points.

Maybe now you understand why I wouldn't waste time participating? :dunno:

I don't know, this USMB poll is likely far more credible than all your Democrat Fake News polls. There's no need to hate on it so much. Just my opinion anyway.
LOLOL

I have nooo doubt you believe that is true. :mm:

Math is hard.

I’m sorry that you suck at grade 10 math, Corky.

:lol:

Nah, you're just a hateful nutter who's stuck on dumbed-down Democrat Fake News. Expand your horizons. Try getting your media information from other sources. Give it a shot

Forum List

Back