Poll: Do you agree with Rand Paul about delaying the 9/11 compensation fund?

Do you agree with Paul delaying the 9/11 compensation fund?

• Total voters
Typical lies, Paul voted for the tax bill when it had paygo provisions, he said he would do the same for this bill if it's paid for, but how do you pay for a 72 year blank check? That's exactly what the bill is as it stands now.

Well see you’re an idiot if you think the tax law will pay for itself.

Watch the video idiot, maybe you'll get a clue.

Oh terrific a Fox News video with Paul being interviewed. My god you’re a stooge. It doesn’t matter how you slice it - the tax cut he voted fucked up the deficit by 100s of millions. It will also help add 8 trillion to the debt.

You keep stating lies as if repetition will make them true.

First, the tax cut will add $1.5 trillion over ten years, not $8 trillion.

Second, when Rand Paul voted for the tax cut, it contained a paygo provision which would have resulted in a deficit neutral bill. ZERO would have been added to the debt.

The bill with the paygo provision passed the Senate. It was then stripped from the bill in the House AFTER he voted for the one with the paygo provision.

When the bill came back to the Senate for reconciliation, Rand Paul sponsored an amendment to put the paygo provision back in. He was voted down 91 to 9.

All caught up now?

He'll keep lying, that's what he does. Post #2 contained a video of Paul explaining exactly what you state here and I sated in post #2. He kept on lying and a chorus of commies joined in.

Lol your dumbass believes anything a republican says especially if it’s on Fox.

Well see you’re an idiot if you think the tax law will pay for itself.

Watch the video idiot, maybe you'll get a clue.

Oh terrific a Fox News video with Paul being interviewed. My god you’re a stooge. It doesn’t matter how you slice it - the tax cut he voted fucked up the deficit by 100s of millions. It will also help add 8 trillion to the debt.
You keep stating lies as if repetition will make them true.

First, the tax cut will add $1.5 trillion over ten years, not $8 trillion.

Second, when Rand Paul voted for the tax cut, it contained a paygo provision which would have resulted in a deficit neutral bill. ZERO would have been added to the debt.

The bill with the paygo provision passed the Senate. It was then stripped from the bill in the House AFTER he voted for the one with the paygo provision.

When the bill came back to the Senate for reconciliation, Rand Paul sponsored an amendment to put the paygo provision back in. He was voted down 91 to 9.

All caught up now?

He'll keep lying, that's what he does. Post #2 contained a video of Paul explaining exactly what you state here and I sated in post #2. He kept on lying and a chorus of commies joined in.

Lol your dumbass believes anything a republican says especially if it’s on Fox.

Well you fucking commie, you have yet to post a credible link proving anything he said is incorrect. Your lying history on this board lends zero credibility to anything you spew. Link up, or just STFU. LMAO

Deficit and debt are two different things. But they are related, and surely you can show how 9-10T was added on Obama's watch despite cutting the deficit in 2/3rds, sounds like creative accounting. Then there's this:

2008 deficit: $459 billion
2016 deficit: $585 billion

Funny looking 2/3rds reduction if you ask me.
Creative accounting? No you just don’t understand the subject. It is far from accurate to measure a budget using raw dollars because of inflation. What is accurate is looking at the percentage.

Ha ha, I don't understand, good one.

Based on 3% inflation per year, which is too high BTW, 459B in 2008 is 581B in 2016. Doesn't look like a 2/3rds slash to me, looks like an increase.
You repeating the same point doesn’t make you right lol. Measuring in raw dollars doesn’t make sense

No I get it.............The budget deficit increased, even after calculating inflation. According to you it was actually cut by 2/3rds.....:5_1_12024:
Lol your dumbass didn’t calculate shit.

Wrong fuckhead, it's simple math. Unlike you I support my head with critical application. In your case you sport an avatar that only demonstrates who you want to be. Progs do this kind of thing all the time. They claim one thing, while their actions or lack of demonstrates the opposite.

Forum List

Back