Poll: Do you agree with Rand Paul about delaying the 9/11 compensation fund?

Do you agree with Paul delaying the 9/11 compensation fund?

• Total voters
I vote NO. I want the Rand to get payments canceled, not just delayed. Shut it down. End it. Fund is crooked NY poloiticians scam.

The American people have already paid 12 billion into this fund and the democrats want it funded until 2092! Why?

Yes. Because this is for a crapton of cash. A few simple questions should be answered before this even gets talked about and that is, where is the state and what has it done? Where is the police union, and what has it been doing? Where is the fire fighters union, and what has it done? And one extra, why is it a tax payer in California's problem?

Why, were Texas to suffer an attack, would that be a concern for the taxpayers in New York and California?

I swear, were any of the Founders alive today and to run into one of these "patriots", they'd grab a walking stick and, slowly and methodically, beat them to death, and they'd behold the result of their work with deep satisfaction.

You are a moron. Are you even out of middle school? First off, Net York has a long history of humping atrocities because those in power there are greedy and corrupt. The $800+ million with DeBlasios wife as an excample. So to send these people who allegedly have a state to pay their welfare, and unions to pay the welfare over 70 years with no questions asked just because some has even from Comedy Central crys is just dumb. Only a stupid sheep like you who doesn't work would go for something so dumb. Fucking retard, I really hope your parents don't let you vote.

The 2015 reauthorization made the health program essentially permanent, authorizing the program through 2090. However, at the time the bill only provide an extension of the VCF to 2020. Congress must act to make whole the responders, survivors, and families who have received reduced awards and to fully fund and extend the VCF through 2090 to match the life of the WTCHP.

This legislation is designed to ensure that the VCF is fully funded and will remain open for those that will become ill in the future. This legislation has 332 bipartisan cosponsors in the House and passed out of the House Judiciary Committee unanimously last month. A filibuster proof bipartisan majority of the United States Senate has cosponsored this legislation.
Sponsors of Bill to Fully Fund & Make Permanent 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund Announce Name Change to Honor Heroes
-----------------------------
I think its reauthorized every 5 years. and by the way ask republicans as well if you want to know, they were maj in congress in 2015.
The September 11th Victim Compensation Fund (VCF): Background and Potential Reauthorization

To be chrystal clear. My state makes a ton of money for the whole nation and pays a ton of taxes, that the federal govt distributes to poor states that need the money. You assholes blocked money for hurricane relief then expect it elsewhere for you. And now you fuckers are trying to explain why 911 first responders don't deserve benefits? Go fuck yourselves.

Those states aren't poor.

Those states don't properly tax their populations and businesses.

If they properly taxed their populations and businesses they wouldn't need to steal money from states like yours and mine.

Personally I'm very sick and tired of my tax dollars going to deadbeats who refuse to pay their own way while bad mouthing and attacking us in the blue states who actually pay those deadbeat's way.

They are leaches on our nation and I wish that we had a law that required that all states receive the same amount of federal tax dollars that they pay to DC.

Maybe then the red states will start properly taxing their populations and businesses and stop leaching of us blue states.

Just in case you don’t know, the GOP tax cut that Paul voted for blew up the deficit and will help add 8 trillion to the National debt. He is either a moron or the biggest piece of shit to ever be elected to Congress. I think it’s safe to say that McConnell cowardly pushed for Paul to do this.

I feel like this should be an easy poll to answer but, whatever, this is America after all.

Let me see if I understand this correctly. Bush doubled the national debt, Obama added 9-10T more to double it again, and you're complaining 8T will be added on Trump's watch despite he paying on prior debt and sporting a higher GDP?

Way to go TRUMP, the bleeding has slowed

I don't know the specifics on the 9-11 fund, so not sure.
I never claimed Obama didn’t double the debt. Of course, it’s stupid to word it like that. It’s not like all spending can be attributed to the president. You don’t see me labeling it like that for Trump. Also, more importantly, the DEFICIT under Obama shrank by 2/3.

Deficit and debt are two different things. But they are related, and surely you can show how 9-10T was added on Obama's watch despite cutting the deficit in 2/3rds, sounds like creative accounting. Then there's this:

2008 deficit: $459 billion
2016 deficit: $585 billion

Funny looking 2/3rds reduction if you ask me.

Last edited:
Just in case you don’t know, the GOP tax cut that Paul voted for blew up the deficit and will help add 8 trillion to the National debt. He is either a moron or the biggest piece of shit to ever be elected to Congress. I think it’s safe to say that McConnell cowardly pushed for Paul to do this.

I feel like this should be an easy poll to answer but, whatever, this is America after all.

Let me see if I understand this correctly. Bush doubled the national debt, Obama added 9-10T more to double it again, and you're complaining 8T will be added on Trump's watch despite he paying on prior debt and sporting a higher GDP?

I never claimed Obama didn’t double the debt. Of course, it’s stupid to word it like that. It’s not like all spending can be attributed to the president. You don’t see me labeling it like that for Trump. Also, more importantly, the DEFICIT under Obama shrank by 2/3.

Deficit and debt are two different things. But they are related, and surely you can show how 9-10T was added on Obama's watch despite cutting the deficit in 2/3rds, sounds like creative accounting. Then there's this:

Creative accounting? No you just don’t understand the subject. It is far from accurate to measure a budget using raw dollars because of inflation. What is accurate is looking at the percentage.

There is nothing wrong with demanding that other cuts be made before adding new spending.

Cut it from whatever source you want. I really don't care. I have no sacred spending cause.

To be chrystal clear. My state makes a ton of money for the whole nation and pays a ton of taxes, that the federal govt distributes to poor states that need the money. You assholes blocked money for hurricane relief then expect it elsewhere for you. And now you fuckers are trying to explain why 911 first responders don't deserve benefits? Go fuck yourselves.

Stop with the native bullshit
I was born on metropolitan AV ...da Brooklyn SIde
MY cousins on the JOB in Manhattan NYPD
Ive even run the tunnel to towers

What didnt the first responders get ?
We need more rand pauls in government
1000 would do

Why dont ya guys fix upstate before the last fed up new yorker packs up and leaves

Frack some fucking rocks while you morons are at it to

Creative accounting? No you just don’t understand the subject. It is far from accurate to measure a budget using raw dollars because of inflation. What is accurate is looking at the percentage.

Far more importantly, he somehow "forgot" to mention Bush's last (2008/9) budget, projected deficit some $1.3tn. Happens.

Also, there is no end to the effort by the Goobers - having driven the economy into the ditch - to blame the guy who had to clean up their mess for the inexorably arising costs.

All told, they know as much about accounting as they know about integrity - you could easily write it all on the pin of a needle.

Ha ha, I don't understand, good one.

Based on 3% inflation per year, which is too high BTW, 459B in 2008 is 581B in 2016. Doesn't look like a 2/3rds slash to me, looks like an increase.

Based on 3% inflation per year, which is too high BTW, 459B in 2008 is 581B in 2016. Doesn't look like a 2/3rds slash to me, looks like an increase.
You repeating the same point doesn’t make you right lol. Measuring in raw dollars doesn’t make sense

Just in case you don’t know, the GOP tax cut that Paul voted for blew up the deficit and help add 8 trillion to the National debt. He is either a moron or the biggest piece of shit to ever be elected to Congress. I think it’s safe to say that McConnell cowardly pushed for Paul to do this.

Typical lies, Paul voted for the tax bill when it had paygo provisions, he said he would do the same for this bill if it's paid for, but how do you pay for a 72 year blank check? That's exactly what the bill is as it stands now.

Well see you’re an idiot if you think the tax law will pay for itself.

Watch the video idiot, maybe you'll get a clue.

Oh terrific a Fox News video with Paul being interviewed. My god you’re a stooge. It doesn’t matter how you slice it - the tax cut he voted fucked up the deficit by 100s of millions. It will also help add 8 trillion to the debt.

You keep stating lies as if repetition will make them true.

First, the tax cut will add $1.5 trillion over ten years, not $8 trillion.

Second, when Rand Paul voted for the tax cut, it contained a paygo provision which would have resulted in a deficit neutral bill. ZERO would have been added to the debt.

The bill with the paygo provision passed the Senate. It was then stripped from the bill in the House AFTER he voted for the one with the paygo provision.

When the bill came back to the Senate for reconciliation, Rand Paul sponsored an amendment to put the paygo provision back in. He was voted down 91 to 9.

All caught up now?

You repeating the same point doesn’t make you right lol. Measuring in raw dollars doesn’t make sense

No I get it.............The budget deficit increased, even after calculating inflation. According to you it was actually cut by 2/3rds.....:5_1_12024:

No I get it.............The budget deficit increased, even after calculating inflation. According to you it was actually cut by 2/3rds.....:5_1_12024:
Check the budget deficit for 2009, dipshit. When the economy went off a cliff.

Trump has doubled the deficit since taking office. Once again, the hoax that the GOP cares about spending and debt and small government has been exposed. Just like the last time they held both houses of Congress and the White House.

Trump is doing his best to surpass the largest deficit in history. He HATES being number two.

Just in case you don’t know, the GOP tax cut that Paul voted for blew up the deficit and help add 8 trillion to the National debt. He is either a moron or the biggest piece of shit to ever be elected to Congress. I think it’s safe to say that McConnell cowardly pushed for Paul to do this.

Typical lies, Paul voted for the tax bill when it had paygo provisions, he said he would do the same for this bill if it's paid for, but how do you pay for a 72 year blank check? That's exactly what the bill is as it stands now.

Oh terrific a Fox News video with Paul being interviewed. My god you’re a stooge. It doesn’t matter how you slice it - the tax cut he voted fucked up the deficit by 100s of millions. It will also help add 8 trillion to the debt.

Second, when Rand Paul voted for the tax cut, it contained a paygo provision which would have resulted in a deficit neutral bill. ZERO would have been added to the debt.

The bill with the paygo provision passed the Senate. It was then stripped from the bill in the House AFTER he voted for the one with the paygo provision.

When the bill came back to the Senate for reconciliation, Rand Paul sponsored an amendment to put the paygo provision back in. He was voted down 91 to 9.

All caught up now?

He'll keep lying, that's what he does. Post #2 contained a video of Paul explaining exactly what you state here and I sated in post #2. He kept on lying and a chorus of commies joined in.

Lol your dumbass didn’t calculate shit.

All caught up now?

I never said the tax cut would add 8 trillion by itself. I said it would HELP add the total amount to the debt. Secondly, do you just believe anything this moron says on Fox News?

Forum List

Back