Poll: Did Sandy Hook Really Happen?

Did the Sandy Hook Massacre really happen

• Total voters
Don't forget the belief that Donnie Shitstain does not rape children.

Retroactively abort yourself.

/ignore
Ah....Pro-Abortion. Or only if you can FORCE people, right?

That's more of a left winger thing.

412.jpg

I prefer when you parasites kill yourselves. Also a left winger thing.

hey-girl-can-i-get-you-a-drink-jim-jones-14710693.png

Fucking imbecile.

Uh-oh. Blind supporter of child rapist is upset. Don't worry. I would never call you for what you are. That is a violation of board rules, and little shitbags like you run to Mommy and the mods.

Why is this in Current Events? Didn't that happen years ago? In fact, what I heard is they demolished all the evidence so there could be no debate on the issue, sort of like 9/11.

giphy.gif

considering WHO the OP is,does that surprise you in the least? the fact the OP has proven too many times to remember he smokes crack everyday?:abgg2q.jpg: and everytime you shoot his ramblings down and own his sorry ass that sandy hook was a false flag and prove that the other government version of events everytime he decides to be a mouthpiece for the governments version of events on ANY subject,9/11ect,ect,and defend them with his BS lies ,he always doe this-
giphy.gif
all the time in frustration when he knows he is getting OWNED by you and many others?

:iyfyus.jpg::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back