Poll: Democrat more dominated by their extemists than Republicans by wide margin

Hey, we could always ask the NY Times:

Are the Democrats the True Extremists?
By TOBIN HARSHAW

The Thread is an in-depth look at how major news and controversies are being debated across the online spectrum.
TAGS:

CONGRESS, DEMOCRATS, ELECTIONS, REPUBLICANS, TEA PARTIES
It’s the duty (and, O.K., the bliss) of an opinion journalist to demonstrate that the Beltway’s conventional wisdom has far fewer garments than it supposes. But on one count — that the progressives are at the moment far more marginalized by their Democratic president and Congressional leadership than are the Tea Party enthusiasts by the Republican powers-that-be — it’s been hard to show contention.;

Are the Democrats the True Extremists? - NYTimes.com

Another two year old article! I guess there hasn't been much good news lately. :lol:

Which Democrat leaders have changed since then?

(Laughing out loud at your cowardice as you ignore the question once again)

Who needs to change when you've got a winning team? Oh yeah, I forgot, Kerry is subbing in for Clinton so she can rest up for 2016. :D

Another two year old article! I guess there hasn't been much good news lately. :lol:

Who needs to change when you've got a winning team? Oh yeah, I forgot, Kerry is subbing in for Clinton so she can rest up for 2016. :D

That wasn't the question.

You said something has changed since 2010, and the extremist Leftists are no longer running the party.

What names have changed in the extremist who run your party?

(Laughing hard in advance as he deflects for the third time)

You said something has changed since 2010, and the extremist Leftists are no longer running the party.

Did it say that extreme leftists ran the party or did it just say that voters' perception was that they were more left? A given anyway and one which the voters apparently didn't see as a problem this time around, given the ineptitude of the Republicans.

Sorry, that's the best you're going to get, troll.

'The Hill reports today that by a 44 - 37 margin, voters say the Democratic party is more dominated by extremists than the Republican Party.'

Of course, any honest broker knows this to be true.

Republicans run ultra-moderate Mitt Romney against radical Leftist Barack Obama, for example.

Poll shows voters see Democrats as too extreme - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

You have absolutely no motherfuckin' idea how pathetic you look pushing this, do you?

bd_laughatem.gif

Did it say that extreme leftists ran the party or did it just say that voters' perception was that they were more left? A given anyway and one which the voters apparently didn't see as a problem this time around, given the ineptitude of the Republicans.

Sorry, princess. It isn't about whom they voted for.

It is about the FACT that voters KNOW that the Left is much more dominated by the hard Left than right could ever hope to be.

'The Hill reports today that by a 44 - 37 margin, voters say the Democratic party is more dominated by extremists than the Republican Party.'

Of course, any honest broker knows this to be true.

Republicans run ultra-moderate Mitt Romney against radical Leftist Barack Obama, for example.

Poll shows voters see Democrats as too extreme - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

You have absolutely no motherfuckin' idea how pathetic you look pushing this, do you?

LOLOLOLOLOL

Facts, as they say, are a real mofo.

tumblr_mcvokd1xLo1r3k1m8o1_500.png

Last edited:

Considering in November's election moderates voted over-whelming against the GOP, it seems that the Dems were perceived as much more in touch with the middle by the middle. Now that may or may not be true but the far right wing nutters were the more vocal and thusly drawing negative vibes towards them.
Sniperfire is a perfect example of a delusional far right nut job who has a rough time facing reality. I mean, going back over two years ago and using dated information to make a point is a perfect example of a desperate attempt to reject the reality of today's world.

Considering in November's election moderates voted over-whelming against the GOP, it seems that the Dems were perceived as much more in touch with the middle by the middle. Now that may or may not be true but the far right wing nutters were the more vocal and thusly drawing negative vibes towards them.
Sniperfire is a perfect example of a delusional far right nut job who has a rough time facing reality. I mean, going back over two years ago and using dated information to make a point is a perfect example of a desperate attempt to reject the reality of today's world.

Which extremist Democrat leaders have changed in the last two years?

Sniperfire is a perfect example of a delusional far right nut job who has a rough time facing reality.

No, he's rightwingnut troll and we've been feeding him. It's just so hard not to give this level of idiocy the ridicule it demands

Sorry, princess. It isn't about whom they voted for.

It is about the FACT that voters KNOW that the Left is much more dominated by the hard Left than right could ever hope to be.

Now who's speaking a foreign language? :lol:

The fact is more people voted for Democrats than Republicans this year. Case closed.

Sniperfire is a perfect example of a delusional far right nut job who has a rough time facing reality.

No, he's rightwingnut troll and we've been feeding him. It's just so hard not to give this level of idiocy the ridicule it demands

I agree, it's almost too easy. Usually I don't like giving obvious trolls a platform.

Not one of you libtards want to tackle the operative question, then?

Which extremist Democrat leaders have changed in the last two years?

ROTFL

Forum List

Back