Poll data and the Stock market.

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Over the past week MSN, MarketWatch and Minyanville have had op-ed pieces implying or stating that business leaders and the investment community are finding the DC regulatory climate too oppressive. I find this lockstep evaluation that short of polling data showing a GOP sweep there will a crash somewhat strange. Has anyone seen reports going the other way or is this more than just an attempt to increase hits on websites? I do find it bizarre that the GOP is coming out with the same old, same old agenda for America that is causing yawns even in its target market another anomaly in this pretty picture so I would like some feedback.

"Over the past week MSN, MarketWatch and Minyanville have had op-ed pieces implying or stating that business leaders and the investment community are finding the DC regulatory climate too oppressive"

I saw a survey that said 75% of "investors" held that opinion.

You think this is a smear job? I wouldn't doubt it. The press is the propaganda arm for wall street:

Forbes Polls the Wackosphere and Gets An Earful | The Wall Street Examiner

"Over the past week MSN, MarketWatch and Minyanville have had op-ed pieces implying or stating that business leaders and the investment community are finding the DC regulatory climate too oppressive"

I saw a survey that said 75% of "investors" held that opinion.

You think this is a smear job? I wouldn't doubt it. The press is the propaganda arm for wall street:

Forbes Polls the Wackosphere and Gets An Earful | The Wall Street Examiner
Dude put a warning label on that. I barely got my tea down the right pipe without destroying my keyboard. I agree with him 100%. Is he always that funny?

I don't subscribe to the "professional" edition so I couldn't tell you. But that piece resonated with me a year ago and still does today.

Forum List

Back