Poll confirms "jewish fascism" has replaced "jewish democracy" in Israel

Sharia laws have nothing to do with Nuremburg Laws.

The Nuremburg Laws criminalized wars of choice. You can only attack another country in self defense. Making up reasons to attack sovereign nations, is a war crime. Show me where Sharia Law deals with that?[/QUOTThe Zionists attacked and occupied Palestine by choice. The Palestinians did not go to Europe and attack the Zionists.

Tinnie is claiming that in the early 1800s ZIONIST JEWS invaded palestine heavily armed with guns and bombs and scimitars and comitted massacres against arabs DESTROYING THEIR VILLAGES and slitting the throats of their infants and raping their daughters-------now he will descirbe those battles that took place -------from 1800 to 1910 OVER TO YOU TINNIE or are you too busy dancing on the dead bodies of infants with slit throats in HONOR OF ALLAH?

for the record----In 1900 persons with the mindset of Tinnie in NEW YORK CITY considered the migration of black americans from the southern part of the USA a kind of "INVASION" so they hanged blacks from lamp posts It happened in New York City-------early 1900s The town of my childhood was FILLED with Tinnie types -----I know him well All nazi pigs consider anything not THEM an "invasion" giving the nazi pig types a RIGHT and even a RESPONSIBILTY to murder them, rape them and slit the throats of their babies ----to the delight of tinnie

Tinnie------the people who did the murdering of blacks----way back in the early 1900s were largely of Irish and Scotch background-------and you? An interesting factoid is that THEY blamed the influx on jews who they claimed "EMPLOYED" blacks

now tell us about those attacks-----surely you know what sort of WEAPONS the ZIONIST brought in from Europe tell us tell us what YOU KNOW SO WELL

Of course I never said that,

but blabber on.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Why are we talking about Hitler.

Hitler is irrelevant to this issue.
When you look at it, there is a lot of similarities between how the nazis treated the jews and how Israel treats the Pals.

The propaganda of hate, is exactly the same.

When you look at it, there is a lot of similarities between old Nazism and Anti-Israeli Nazism.

boycott.jpg

Why are we talking about Hitler.

Hitler is irrelevant to this issue.
When you look at it, there is a lot of similarities between how the nazis treated the jews and how Israel treats the Pals.

When you look at it, there is a lot of similarities between old Nazism and Anti-Israeli Nazism.

boycott.jpg

what's in your headd ?? - zombiee , zombiee

i always say ' The Crocodile Tears '

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5drXEXkf9s&feature=fvwrel]Jewish girl tries to criticise Dr. Norman Finkelstein - YouTube[/ame]

• Thanks
i see in you that you are happy when you kill people sorry not people ... animals

Hamas people are not animals.

Animals kill in order to eat or not be eaten.

Hamas kills because it is a wicked organization dedicated to eliminate Jews.

:D you are funny who want to eliminate someone is you ..!! Muslims never have a problem with another religion .. do you capable to understand this ?? muslim have no problem with Jews... if you wanna learn what islam says how to treat non-muslims look öy signature .. then look your all post to see how you are ignorent and racist and hater ... but you are such a racist and hater .. you hate from Muslims... if you have a chance you will remove all muslims... am i wrong ??

If I had a chance I would NOT remove all Muslims.

I will simply remove ISLAM.

i see in you that you are happy when you kill people sorry not people ... animals

:D you are funny who want to eliminate someone is you ..!! Muslims never have a problem with another religion .. do you capable to understand this ?? muslim have no problem with Jews... if you wanna learn what islam says how to treat non-muslims look öy signature .. then look your all post to see how you are ignorent and racist and hater ... but you are such a racist and hater .. you hate from Muslims... if you have a chance you will remove all muslims... am i wrong ??

I have an Israeli aunt-by-marriage. Her mother lived and worked in Turkey for years, selling cell phones. Turkey was a good friend to Israel for years, until this accursed new President, Edrogan or whatever, came to power, and then you turned against us. Very sad. I am going to visit Israel, G-d Willing, in Feb. If I swung by Turkey, would you have me as a guest?

i am so sorry i am hurting ' chosen people ' .. probably i am in danger ..

The Outrageous Racist Hypocrisy of Israel and World Zionism! - YouTube

Jimmy Carter unveils truth about Israel - YouTube

come one lets make peace .. leave all racist plans ..

It is impossible to make peace when there are so many extrimist Muslims around.

"Untill they hide behind the trees and stones. And they will call, O Muslim! O Abdallah! a Jew is standing behind me! come and kill him!"

Mr G Hooker: you said...

"Nice try you worthless sand n!gger, but Israel has more minorities in it's government than the ENTIRE ARAB World.

So get off your high horse and go fuck yourself!"

all jews and arabs are sand *******; they all come from the same desert more or less.

you are also totally wrong; there are far more Arab minorities in all their governments than you know about

yes Israel has lots too including Russian Moldavian Mafia gangster Liebermann and 57 varieties of Jewish extremist Taliban types; the Arabs can't match that, I grant you

yes I'm a Jewish english sand ****** and not ashamed of it but can't ride a horse or fuck myself because my circumcised jewish sand ****** dick is far too small.

i also think its vile to insult Tinmore's baby...........that's real asshole stuff. He is one of the best people around here.

Last edited:
  • Thanks

If I had a chance I would NOT remove all Muslims.

I will simply remove ISLAM.

yeahh this shows everthing there is no need to argue anymore .. you are just a ignorent racist hater .. have a nice day ..

you probably enjoy when a baby die in Palestina ...

I have worked very closely with people from MANY MANY parts of the world-----I have never encountered people who harbored SO MUCH HATRED as do muslims----to say muslims have no problem with "other religions" is an idiotic and gross lie Muslims DESPISE all non muslim religions and some muslim sects I quickly learned that I wanted to know what a muslim thinks of jews---I would pretend to be a christian and visa versa-------I have no problem finding out how INTENSELY muslims hate hindus -----but the interesting issue was that they expected ME to hate them just as much LOL

for fcking I have relatives thru marriage who survived the filth of shariah shit holes-------even the ONE who left Turkey which is the best of the shitholes has something to say about the filth of shariah lands

I have worked very closely with people from MANY MANY parts of the world-----I have never encountered people who harbored SO MUCH HATRED as do muslims----to say muslims have no problem with "other religions" is an idiotic and gross lie Muslims DESPISE all non muslim religions and some muslim sects I quickly learned that I wanted to know what a muslim thinks of jews---I would pretend to be a christian and visa versa-------I have no problem finding out how INTENSELY muslims hate hindus -----but the interesting issue was that they expected ME to hate them just as much LOL

for fcking I have relatives thru marriage who survived the filth of shariah shit holes-------even the ONE who left Turkey which is the best of the shitholes has something to say about the filth of shariah lands

so what is your point ? lets together set the Big Israel and kill all the Muslims so we can live the peace ??? is this your solution .. yes we can try it ...

you represent your country here and i see that nobody could be more racist than Jews..

wrong again Fcking----you have JUST PROVED YOURSELF A RACIST pig by claiming that jews are hated because of what JEWS ARE that is your racist filth and stink do people hate turks as much as they do (which is quite a bit) because of the fact that YOU AND YOURS ARE STINKING PIGS?

I grew up with filth like you-----Ku Klux Klan type pigs who blamed blacks and Italians and just about everyone else they hated ------for the fact that they hated ---disgusting nazis that they were. Remember----it was TURKS WHO MURDERED MILLIONS OF UNARMED PEOPLE ---left thousands of head bobbing in the rivers BTW----I have worked in hospitals since my youth a survivor of turkish filth----an elderly armenian lady with chronic heart disease died under my care-----she told me all about the FILTH OF YOU-----HER WHOLE FAMILY BEFORE HER EYES WHEN SHE WAS A CHILD

wrong again Fcking----you have JUST PROVED YOURSELF A RACIST pig by claiming that jews are hated because of what JEWS ARE that is your racist filth and stink do people hate turks as much as they do (which is quite a bit) because of the fact that YOU AND YOURS ARE STINKING PIGS?

I grew up with filth like you-----Ku Klux Klan type pigs who blamed blacks and Italians and just about everyone else they hated ------for the fact that they hated ---disgusting nazis that they were. Remember----it was TURKS WHO MURDERED MILLIONS OF UNARMED PEOPLE ---left thousands of head bobbing in the rivers BTW----I have worked in hospitals since my youth a survivor of turkish filth----an elderly armenian lady with chronic heart disease died under my care-----she told me all about the FILTH OF YOU-----HER WHOLE FAMILY BEFORE HER EYES WHEN SHE WAS A CHILD

all your post just says Muslim is shit people ... am i wrong ? come one dont cry ... (the crocodile tears)

and i am totaly disagree with racism .. you know that .. but you wanna change the topic

I have an Israeli aunt-by-marriage. Her mother lived and worked in Turkey for years, selling cell phones. Turkey was a good friend to Israel for years, until this accursed new President, Edrogan or whatever, came to power, and then you turned against us. Very sad. I am going to visit Israel, G-d Willing, in Feb. If I swung by Turkey, would you have me as a guest?
wait a minute Mr forever

Turkey turned against Israel because of the murder by Israeli commandos of 9 turks on the 1st gaza flotilla and for no other reason

All erdogan wants from Israel is a proper and sincere apology.

And that Buffoon of a gangster Avigdor Liebermann the foreign Minister has refused to do so.

As soon as he does apologiise, it will be business as usual as before.

Check your facts, matey

Keep trying-----fcking----you want me to be shit on YOUR LEVEL-----nope muslims are not all shit-----but SHARIAH IS ALL SHIT ISLAMICISM IS ALL SHIT ISLAMIC IMPERIALISM CALIPHATE CRAP IS ALL SHIT unfortunately there is a growing trend among muslims to support that shit

wait a minute Mr forever

Turkey turned against Israel because of the murder by Israeli commandos of 9 turks on the 1st gaza flotilla and for no other reason

And that Buffoon of a gangster Avigdor Liebermann the foreign Minister has refused to do so.

Check your facts, matey

Why should Israel apologize? Turkey was invading Israel. It is Turkey who should apologize.

wait a minute Mr forever

Check your facts, matey

you showed good point .. thanks ..

Israel and Turkey's bad situation not a little bit about Erdogan ... Erdogan elected at 2002 .. look what happened after 2002 ... Israel and Turkey became more and more good..

Turkey has a history of PERIODIC ISLAMIC FILTH-----then they become normal again This is not the first time that the Turks have decided to go back into the stink and filth of isalmicism --------historically ----turkish nazis have engaged in massacres of both jews and christians IN TURKEY

wait a minute Mr forever

Check your facts, matey

Why should Israel apologize? Turkey was invading Israel. It is Turkey who should apologize.

please bro . dont do that... again ' The Crocodile Tears '.. ' they was invading us please helppp '

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5drXEXkf9s&feature=fvwrel]Jewish girl tries to criticise Dr. Norman Finkelstein - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back