Poll: Clintons are America's Favorite Politicians

Figures, both are liars so that is who they admire

good ole yahoo cranking out the bs daily..

romney-gas-pumping.jpg

"Got any change??"

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

The one that still bugs me is the one Jeb Bush and his concubine stole from Al Gore. Well..the right wingers in the U S supreme court helped.

As far as my memory....I can remember a damn site more than the bunch of half educated right wing pricks I've run into here. Several of them should go back for a refresher in middle school grammar.

they are just a "frigment" of your imagination.....

I explained that "Frigment" was a play on words.

....Kinda like.....

The one that still bugs me is the one Jeb Bush and his concubine stole from Al Gore. Well..the right wingers in the U S supreme court helped.

As far as my memory....I can remember a damn site more than the bunch of half educated right wing pricks I've run into here. Several of them should go back for a refresher in middle school grammar.

I explained that "Frigment" was a play on words. Don't worry....it'll come to you. Just hang in there.
sure it was.....you fucked up and got caught.....dont worry....it'll come to pass.......just hang in there.....

Well....it seems like every day a few of them stick their noses into one of my threads with a half witted one liner. LMAO!!

your just easy to goof on Gramps.....its hard to turn your bullshit down.....and yet.....you will do it again with the next thing you post.....:lol:

I explained that "Frigment" was a play on words. Don't worry....it'll come to you. Just hang in there.
sure it was.....you fucked up and got caught.....dont worry....it'll come to pass.......just hang in there.....

You don't know shit from shinola. Keep on showing your ignorance. I love it when you just keep looking more stupid with each subsequent post.

You don't know shit from shinola. Keep on showing your ignorance. I love it when you just keep looking more stupid with each subsequent post.

w00t...! "shit from shinola" is, as far as I know, a Southernism...

so Camm is okay in my book, even if he sometimes has his head up his ass... :)

Oh I've been caught with my head up my ass a few times but never about the Republicans. When I was in my 20's I used to work the neighborhood door to door in support of every Republican up for election or re election. I mean all of them....sheriff, constable, board of education, road superintendent, county commissioners, whatever was in the mill. After voting for Nixon three times and Reagan's first term I couldn't believe what I saw happening. Republicans used to fight with their fists before they would propose or support going in debt. One time the party almost disowned Richard Nixon for proposing a budget with $18 billion of debt. Back then they stood for small government and balanced budgets. When Reagan cut taxes to the bone, never cut a penny of government spending and he and Bush41 proceeded to quadruple the national debt that did it. I wouldn't support or work for another one of the crazy pricks in a national election if I live to 100.

Last edited:

watch out Gramps.....you know what happens when you get to excited....the ole Sphincter loses it.....well i am sure you have been there before....

sometimes?.....:eusa_eh:

Oh I've been caught with my head up my ass a few times but never about the Republicans. When I was in my 20's I used to work the neighborhood door to door in support of every Republican up for election or re election. I mean all of them....sheriff, constable, board of education, road superintendent, county commissioners, whatever was in the mill. After voting for Nixon three times and Reagan's first term I couldn't believe what I saw happening. Republicans used to fight with their fists before they would propose or support going in debt. One time the party almost disowned Richard Nixon for proposing a budget with $18 billion of debt. Back then they stood for small government and balanced budgets. When Reagan cut taxes to the bone, never cut a penny of government spending and he and Bush41 proceeded to quadruple the national debt that did it. I wouldn't support or work for another one of the crazy pricks in a national election if I live to 100.
Gramps you dont have to tell us your life story every time you answer a post......with guys your age you start repeating yourself.....just give the Cliff Notes.... you know what they are right?....

watch out Gramps.....you know what happens when you get to excited....the ole Sphincter loses it.....well i am sure you have been there before....

You're sure? Who the fuck do you think you are...CyberMan? Oh I bet I know what it is.....you have a crystal ball.

My mom passed her 100th b'day the 31st of July. One of her brothers farmed till he was almost 95. Everybody doesn't carry 50 pounds of flab on their ass. I'm 6'1", weigh 188 pounds and can press 100 pounds 10 times. In addition to that I jog 3 miles 3 or 4 times a week on my Nordic Trak. Come on down.....we'll have some fun:

NordicTrack-Elite-9500-PRO1-300x288.jpg

You're sure? Who the fuck do you think you are...CyberMan? Oh I bet I know what it is.....you have a crystal ball.

My mom passed her 100th b'day the 31st of July. One of her brothers farmed till he was almost 95. Everybody doesn't carry 50 pounds of flab on their ass. I'm 6'1", weigh 188 pounds and can press 100 pounds 10 times. In addition to that I jog 3 miles 3 or 4 times a week on my Nordic Trak. Come on down.....we'll have some fun:

there you go again Gramps.....you have already told us this shit.....

My mom passed her 100th b'day the 31st of July. One of her brothers farmed till he was almost 95. Everybody doesn't carry 50 pounds of flab on their ass. I'm 6'1", weigh 188 pounds and can press 100 pounds 10 times. In addition to that I jog 3 miles 3 or 4 times a week on my Nordic Track. Come on down.....we'll have some fun:

Show me where I've ever mentioned the weights or the Nordic Track...I believe you're wrong about that punk!

Last edited:

My mom passed her 100th b'day the 31st of July. One of her brothers farmed till he was almost 95. Everybody doesn't carry 50 pounds of flab on their ass. I'm 6'1", weigh 188 pounds and can press 100 pounds 10 times. In addition to that I jog 3 miles 3 or 4 times a week on my Nordic Track. Come on down.....we'll have some fun:

Show me where I've ever mentioned the weights or the Nordic Track...I believe you're wrong about that punk!

yea i will go through all your posts you old fart....you already told us about your family.....tell us what life was like when you and Jefferson were screwing his Slave Ladies.....that would be a good bawdy tale to hear.....:eusa_drool:

yea i will go through all your posts you old fart....you already told us about your family.....tell us what life was like when you and Jefferson were screwing his Slave Ladies.....that would be a good bawdy tale to hear.....:eusa_drool:

It's a fact that several of the forebears owned slaves and that Strom Thurmond knocked up a sixteen year old servant but I'm a fan of Jefferson's because he took a stand against that stupid Christianity:

"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter. But we may hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with all this artificial scaffolding" ~Thomas Jefferson~ excerpt from a letter to John Adams

Last edited:

It's a fact that several of the forebears owned slaves and that Strom Thurmond knocked up a sixteen year old servant but I'm a fan of Jefferson's because he took a stand against that stupid Christianity:

"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter. But we may hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with all this artificial scaffolding" ~Thomas Jefferson~ excerpt from a letter to John Adams

no details?.....ok if you don't want to talk about screwing the slave girls.....was the "hemp" you and Tommy smoked.....good stuff?....

aww ...Gramps.....now what the hell did you do?....:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back