Poll: Bush still blamed for economy

So, HOW are these wars paid for already?
The CON$ervaTards think that because Bush kept them OFF BUDGET they don't have to be paid for. :cuckoo:

Of course putting them off budget just passes the cost to the next generation, but that is not generational theft when CON$ do it!

Funny... when Clinton left a horrible mess, it was all put on Bush by the DEMs.. shoe goes on the other foot, and the line of thinking changes...

I think the poll has one thing right though, from the REP respondents... Congress has more to blame on 'the economy' than the bum Obama does.. one hing is for sure, Obama is doing a lousy job with his supposed plan to 'fix' it

Bill Clinton did not leave a horrible mess. And unlike George Bush's abysmal final approval rating of 34%, Bill Clinton's was 66%. The highest of the last 10 presidents.

Funny... when Clinton left a horrible mess, it was all put on Bush by the DEMs.. shoe goes on the other foot, and the line of thinking changes...

I think the poll has one thing right though, from the REP respondents... Congress has more to blame on 'the economy' than the bum Obama does.. one hing is for sure, Obama is doing a lousy job with his supposed plan to 'fix' it

Bill Clinton did not leave a horrible mess. And unlike George Bush's abysmal final approval rating of 34%, Bill Clinton's was 66%. The highest of the last 10 presidents.

Bill Clinton, with all of his faults, proved, in time, to be what this country needs. I emphasize, in time. His first 3 years were a disaster. We need one that serves all the people, not only 35% of them.

the 34% is generous. If you look at the polls from then, they ranged from 22% - 34%

sheesh, clinton DID NOT leave a horrible mess....gosh almighty.....

yes, we had a tiny, tiny, tiny recession that began in March of 2001 and ended in November of 2001 Dave, after Bush took office, but can be attributed to Clinton, but Clinton also left President Bush, with a project budget surplus as well...President Bush began on better footing financially than any president in our recent history.

Blinded, you are...

THERE WAS NO MOTHERFUCKING SURPLUS... that goddamn myth has been busted SO many times in this forum, it is not even funny any more

Even before President George W. Bush took office in January 2001, his surrogates began to suggest that the Bush administration was inheriting an economic recession from the Clinton administration. Over the last three and a half years, the media has been awash in false references to Bush "inheriting a recession" from Clinton. A recent Media Matters for America poll found that 62 percent of Americans hold the false belief that the recession began under Clinton.

In March 2001, the U.S. economy went into recession for the first time in ten years, according to the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER.) NBER -- the private, nonpartisan organization whose business cycle announcements have long been considered the definitive word on the topic -- announced its determination on November 26, 2001:

Backdating the Recession: A Report by Media Matters for America ; Release date: May 3, 2004 | Media Matters for America

Who did you predict to win the 08 election?

Back in April 2008? Hillary Clinton. She would have had my vote.

But once the parties' candidates had been chosen, who did you pick?

My vote was a no vote for President (then Senator) Obama.

My researfch into his voting record showed me he was way to left leaning to be able to govern all of the people.

McCain, in my eyes, was a man that would accomplish very little but as I said, he got my vote as a no vote for his opponent.

I was concerned that a far leaning candidate, be it left or right, would enhance an already growing divide in the country. I was correct with my assumption.

It was all over Monica's dress.

sheesh, clinton DID NOT leave a horrible mess....gosh almighty.....

yes, we had a tiny, tiny, tiny recession that began in March of 2001 and ended in November of 2001 Dave, after Bush took office, but can be attributed to Clinton, but Clinton also left President Bush, with a project budget surplus as well...President Bush began on better footing financially than any president in our recent history.

Blinded, you are...

THERE WAS NO MOTHERFUCKING SURPLUS... that goddamn myth has been busted SO many times in this forum, it is not even funny any more

Even before President George W. Bush took office in January 2001, his surrogates began to suggest that the Bush administration was inheriting an economic recession from the Clinton administration. Over the last three and a half years, the media has been awash in false references to Bush "inheriting a recession" from Clinton. A recent Media Matters for America poll found that 62 percent of Americans hold the false belief that the recession began under Clinton.

In March 2001, the U.S. economy went into recession for the first time in ten years, according to the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER.) NBER -- the private, nonpartisan organization whose business cycle announcements have long been considered the definitive word on the topic -- announced its determination on November 26, 2001:

Backdating the Recession: A Report by Media Matters for America ; Release date: May 3, 2004 | Media Matters for America

Is your radical left wing blog's opinion supposed to mean something?

Blinded, you are...

Is your radical left wing blog's opinion supposed to mean something?

I didn't think NBER was a radical left wing organization, you big dope!!! THEY did the research. Not Media Matters. :rolleyes:

It was all over Monica's dress.

Always making an ass of yourself.

hey guess what rinatapinata clinton made a mess all over monica's dress and guess what else rinatapinata? 31 percent of the peoples polled blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame boooooooooosh 69% do not blame boooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh,, are you up to date now???

Forum List

Back