Poll: Bush most unpopular President on Record

There was another poll about this last week. FOX? AP? I forget, but I'm thinking, it's official.

Worst. President. Ever.

That makes me so proud of the little fellow...I wanta cry...:rolleyes:

I would have to say Jimmy Carter was the very worst. He made the Middle East hate the hell out of us with the Shaw of Iran mis-handling! But I bet none of you know about that by any means?

There was another poll about this last week. FOX? AP? I forget, but I'm thinking, it's official.

Worst. President. Ever.

You'll be dead, as will I, when history writes the tale.

All I can say with great certainty is that Warren G. Harding's fans are ecstatic over the polls!

I would have to say Jimmy Carter was the very worst. He made the Middle East hate the hell out of us with the Shaw of Iran mis-handling! But I bet none of you know about that by any means?

Why don't you educate us, professor. Enlighten us all about the "Shaw" of Iran.

Does this take into account polls done at the time the President was in office? Because I find it hard to believe that Lincoln's approval rating was high. I'm also thinking that James Madison wasn't too popular with his War of 1812 and having Washington DC burned to the ground around him. Then there's Andrew Jackson, Grover Clevleand, Jimmy Carter and Bubba Clinton.

Lincoln would have had the worst approval rating if there had been such a thing at that time. Of course, back then we had statesmen as presidents who often chose right from wrong based on their own personal convictions, not polls.

Lincoln would have had the worst approval rating if there had been such a thing at that time. Of course, back then we had statesmen as presidents who often chose right from wrong based on their own personal convictions, not polls.

Lincoln was a real statesman :rolleyes: , I'm sure the South just loved his method of negotiation with them. Doesn't the south still have songs about Sherman's march to the sea?

Yeah, like not a poll.:eusa_eh:

why, you not like hearing how most people think of him?

I figure it's fair commentary and like any other poll, it's a snapshot.

And right now, people know he sucks.

So, the bushfolk can spin like a dreidels, and they can try to change the way history reflects things by staging stupid "we love baby bush" docos on Fox, but in the here and now, people know he's the worst we've had. And I thikn you'll find that it has nothing to do with party affiliatin, because i'm wagering that someone like Nixon or Reagan would be pretty high up on the totem pole. ;)

And, not you, of course, but anyone talking about Lincoln in the samebreath as baby bush really needsto get a sense of reality. :cuckoo:

why, you not like hearing how most people think of him?

Actually I could care less beyond the fact that this poll is like most polls ... bullshit. Anyone can tailor any poll to achieve the answers they want just by asking certain questions of certain people.

I figure it's fair commentary and like any other poll, it's a snapshot.

Of course you do. Not because it has anything to do with fair. Because it agrees with your one-sided political views.

And right now, people know he sucks.

Better than some, worse than others. Get some historical perspective.

So, the bushfolk can spin like a dreidels, and they can try to change the way history reflects things by staging stupid "we love baby bush" docos on Fox, but in the here and now, people know he's the worst we've had. And I thikn you'll find that it has nothing to do with party affiliatin, because i'm wagering that someone like Nixon or Reagan would be pretty high up on the totem pole. ;)

And you lefties can spin your asses off trying to ensure you perpetuate your partisan rhetoric until people actually believe the bullshit and rewrite history. The fact is, he's nowhere near the worst, and polling the opinions of uneducated people doesn't make it so.

And, not you, of course, but anyone talking about Lincoln in the samebreath as baby bush really needsto get a sense of reality.:cuckoo:

While I don't see a correlation between the two, in the vein in which you make your statement, it's a matter of perspective. Lincoln trampled the US Constitution and embroiled this Nation in an illegal war against itself.

He and Roosevelt come as close to annointing themselves king as it gets.

Worst. President. Ever.

And your logic would be absolutely wrong. All the poll shows is he is disliked NOW. It has nothing to do with being the worst President. And absolutely nothing with "worst ever". Not to mention this kind of polls were not conducted over the entire life of our Country.

But do prattle on about nothing.

Can I ask you if you know how to spell?

Ok, new mission for the anal retentive, Now that Dr. Grump has made this statement follow him around and every time he makes the slightest spelling or grammar error point it out and ask him if he knows how to spell, interlaced with comments about how he must not be a native English speaker.

Forum List

Back