Poll-Bill O'Reilly popular, but Racheal Madcow is UNKNOWN.

I really don't care either way, but they don't count it that way, cnn and mslsd are separate entities.

No their audience is people who don't watch Foxnews.

:lol::lol::lol: Do you need a straw to cling to? That is possibly the most ridiculous post I've seen from you. Basically, what you're saying is there is 'Fox' and 'everyone else'. This from the same guy who argues that the MSM isn't liberal leaning. :lol: Do you even get how stupid that is?

Seriously, what's all over the news in recent days? The Democratic base is disenchanted with the Senate, House, President.. Heck, he's all over the country doing backyard meetings trying to get back into their good graces.

The mainstream media is not Liberal anymore, they're mad at Libs for screwing up the majority and are working against Liberal strategies. MSNBC isn't even leaning Left these days, they're talking about how teapartiers pulled the Republicans out of the gutter and are on their way to a big win.

:lol::lol::lol: Do you need a straw to cling to? That is possibly the most ridiculous post I've seen from you. Basically, what you're saying is there is 'Fox' and 'everyone else'. This from the same guy who argues that the MSM isn't liberal leaning. :lol: Do you even get how stupid that is?

Seriously, what's all over the news in recent days? The Democratic base is disenchanted with the Senate, House, President.. Heck, he's all over the country doing backyard meetings trying to get back into their good graces.

The mainstream media is not Liberal anymore, they're mad at Libs for screwing up the majority and are working against Liberal strategies. MSNBC isn't even leaning Left these days, they're talking about how teapartiers pulled the Republicans out of the gutter and are on their way to a big win.

Yep, they're fear-mongering to get their base out. How very unusual. We hardly ever see that happen.... except just before every damned election. It is no wonder that the media treat Americans like they're stupid.... there's a lot of evidence to suggest they're right.

I really don't care either way, but they don't count it that way, cnn and mslsd are separate entities.

So you're conceding that CNN and MSNBC are not left leaning?

The most hysterical thing about this thread is when you get to thinking how the lefty k00ks think Maddow is some icon in the media. Meanwhile.........NOBODY is watching her show EXCEPT the sliver fringe k00k liberals who tune in religiously every single night!! Any idiot watching that show for 3 minutes realizes it is a marxist propaganda show!!!

Joe-1-Soviet-atomic-bomb.jpg

To concede something I would know I was wrong, but I'm not wrong. So, I concede that I am right about liberal leaning media, and that you don't get how dumb you are.

To concede something I would know I was wrong, but I'm not wrong. So, I concede that I am right about liberal leaning media, and that you don't get how dumb you are.

Ok, so of the 3 cable news channels, you have 1 that is right leaning and 2 that are left leaning.

42% watching the right leaning cable news. 42% watch the left leaning cable news.

Which was my original point.

I'll make myself comfortable while I wait for the rabid lefties to come along and scream about FAUX News.

What you will see are the rabid FAUX News worshipers. I heard a former CIA agent whose expertise was Russia compare Fox News to Pravda and the propaganda from other communist satellites.

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist.
Edmund Burke

Last edited:

Forum List

Back