• Iron Chef

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

St.Blues

Rookie
Jul 3, 2011
I Hate Most of You in Here
I like chopped, but Top Chef is my favorite.. Padma is hot!

pick one......

padma-lakshmi-top-chef-wallpaper.jpg

Blues

Last edited:
o damn i watch all of them.....top chef, chopped, 24 hour rest. battle, hell's kitchen, master chef, network food star, food truck battles, man vs. food, food battle...you name it i will watch it...iron chef...not so much....alton brown has started getting on my nerves....

favorite is hard to say......i will have to think on that.....i dont like bobby flay...at all...or rocco but i do like that rocco's dinner (?)

i get pissed with ramsey on hell's kitchen...those people are the lamest cooks i have ever seen....how does it pick em? he doesnt really give good chefs a chance and you know damned well they aint running no restaurants worth millions....

food trucks are everywhere now.....well on tv...not here...

adam is starting to pork up....i am bored with that gluttony now...

have you seen ludo lit' bites? some french guy sets up the 24 hour place in someone else's place.....

i love to cook and i love to eat.....and i love to feed others....

yall are so out of your league...she was married to that salman ruskie...leading me to believe she prefers men with brains or perhaps just a price on his head

o damn i watch all of them.....top chef, chopped, 24 hour rest. battle, hell's kitchen, master chef, network food star, food truck battles, man vs. food, food battle...you name it i will watch it...iron chef...not so much....alton brown has started getting on my nerves....

favorite is hard to say......i will have to think on that.....i dont like bobby flay...at all...or rocco but i do like that rocco's dinner (?)

i get pissed with ramsey on hell's kitchen...those people are the lamest cooks i have ever seen....how does it pick em? he doesnt really give good chefs a chance and you know damned well they aint running no restaurants worth millions....

food trucks are everywhere now.....well on tv...not here...

adam is starting to pork up....i am bored with that gluttony now...

have you seen ludo lit' bites? some french guy sets up the 24 hour place in someone else's place.....

i love to cook and i love to eat.....and i love to feed others....

I think they pick them for their personality too, that young Blonde girl last season was so friggin annoying and she couldn't boil water but I think he kept her around for comic relief and to churn the angst, some with that big mouth Elise this season.

Network Food Star .. . I like that one. Aarti Party --love her! She won last time. Chopped is good too.

And yeah, that glutinous Adam what's-his-name is blowing up like a blimp.

adam has blown up....food is winning adam....

i hate bobby flay.....i am not sure why.....

i hate to miss hell's kitchen....even if it is just ramsey yelling and then finally saying 'shut it down'

I dont usually watch cooking shows but i used to love watching JULIA CHILD (Before she started having guests on with her)

Forum List

Back