Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Romney/Petraeus

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Huckabee/Gingrich

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Huckabee/Palin

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Mit Romney is a bigger flip flopper than John Kerry.

I judge a man by his DEEDS not his words.

Romney's deeds as Gov WERE NOT CONSERVATIVE, they were as far left AS OBAMA!

How UTTERLY STUPID do people have to be to glom onto Romney as the answer to Obama, when there isn't a dime's worth of difference between Romneycare and Obamacare?

Romney went on record as being for abortion, gay marriage, banning the Boy Scouts, on and on and on.

Romney is as liberal as OBAMA!

I judge a man by his ACTIONS. He led his state as liberal as Ted Kennedy and once he has presidential aspirations all of a sudden he starts talking conservative to fool the REST OF THE COUNTRY.

And you some of you people are stupid enough to buy it?

What difference is there between Clinton talking like a conservative to fool people and Romney doing it?

YOU GUYS CANNOT BE THIS DAMN STUPID.

You vote for Romney you might as well vote for Obama. That's no lie.

If you don't believe me. Deny all this EVIDENCE!

Romney haunted by liberal past

Mitt Romney: A Massachusetts Liberal for President

American Thinker: Mitt Romney: A Massachusetts Liberal for President

PolitiFact | Romney haunted by liberal past
"Romney ran against Senator Edward M. Kennedy in 1994. During a debate, Romney declared: 'I believe that abortion should be safe and legal in this country. I have since the time that my mom took that position when she ran in 1970 as a US Senate candidate. I believe that since Roe v. Wade has been the law for 20 years we should sustain and support it.' "
(NOTE: Romney has supported abortion since before the 1972 Roe v. Wade ruling!)
- Boston Globe, 3/2/2006
Video of Romney vs Kennedy 1994 debate.
The Mitt Romney Deception

Romney campaigned for Governor of Massachusetts as a pro-choice candidate, and was endorsed by a pro-abortion political group

• "Romney, a Republican and the former Winter Olympics chief, was endorsed by the New York-based Republican Pro-Choice Coalition. He mentioned his mother, Lenore Romney, who favored abortion rights when she ran for the U.S. Senate in 1970, even before the 1973 Roe v. Wade case affirmed women's constitutional right to abortions. . . . Lynn Grefe, director of the Republican Pro-Choice Coalition, applauded Romney's 'commitment to family planning and protecting a woman's right to choose' in a letter on Wednesday."
    - Associated Press / New Bedford Standard-Times 10/3/2002

Romney Approves of Abortion Pill and Supports the Legalization of RU-486

Homosexual "Rights"

Gov. Romney has a long history of promoting and furthering the homosexual agenda, and working closely with leading gay activists

Romney barred Boy Scouts from public participation in 2002 Olympics

That's just some of the evidence.

NO WAY is Romney a conservative. He's as conservative as Arlen Specter!

Hillary clinton. I do not have a VP choice as of yet.

Hillary has already stated she will not run in 2012 or 2016. Which means she will never run.

I'm certainly open to other candidates. I'm just saying she's the best of the poll.

Unless Obama continues to lose his popularity, I don't see any Democrats lining up against him for the primary. As far as Republicans go, Mitt Romney is the only one I can seriously consider.

Colin Powell is a republican?! What planet is this? He's out of politics a while now.

Who said it had to be Republican? I know he has. So has Rice. Pity - two very smart Americans.

Colin Powell?????????

He endorsed Obama!!!!!!!!

No wonder you have such problems with me.

I'm a real conservative and YOU are not!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're all about hype and star power. Policy doesn't amount to anything for you, so no one really needs you to tell them whether they're conservative or not.

Mit Romney is a bigger flip flopper than John Kerry.

I judge a man by his DEEDS not his words.

Romney's deeds as Gov WERE NOT CONSERVATIVE, they were as far left AS OBAMA!

How UTTERLY STUPID do people have to be to glom onto Romney as the answer to Obama, when there isn't a dime's worth of difference between Romneycare and Obamacare?

It worked in Massachusetts. It's actually one of the reasons Scott Brown won over there; they didn't want someone supporting a duplication of what they already had there. It was unnecessary for them.

Romney went on record as being for abortion, gay marriage, banning the Boy Scouts, on and on and on.

Romney is as liberal as OBAMA!

As long as he can tighten the budget and cut taxes, why do these issues matter?

Republicans won the 2010 election on economics, not the moral value retard canard you're touting. Get used to it.

Here's my dream ticket.

lieberman-palin.jpg

Lieberman? He's the ultimate media censorship advocate in either party. I abhor him.

I'm certainly open to other candidates. I'm just saying she's the best of the poll.

Unless Obama continues to lose his popularity, I don't see any Democrats lining up against him for the primary. As far as Republicans go, Mitt Romney is the only one I can seriously consider.

I'm surprised Hilary isn't going to oppose Obama. I'm also surprised the Democrats didn't go to her and giver her the nod to oppose Obama in 2012.

I like Hillary.

Enjoyable thread! Everyone is having fun, and few insults, so far. Those hand picked teams do seem to skew the poll though.

My pick would be the brains of Charles Krauthammer and Chris Christie in the bodies of Pawlenty and Daniels; two known, but not worn out faces. One secretly possessing bear-trap political & foreign policy genius, and the other, the guts, determination and steadfast ass-kicking qualities of George S. Patton, Jr.

Forum List

Back