gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
Obama/Biden.
Hilary/your choice
Romney/Petraeus
Huckabee/Palin
Huckabee/Gingrich

Huck isn't on the right side of the illegal immigration issue. IMHO we need someone to get tough at the southern border.

Hobson's choice

I think Christie/Haley would be a cool combo.

Beauty-And-The-Beast.jpg

What if it was Hilary and The Girl Who Killed Her Child Over Farmville?

I don't think that I could vote for that.

Helloooooooooooooooo, but Palin should be first on the ticket.

And there is NO WAY I'm voting for Huckabee, the way he tried to kiss up to the RINO's and the liberals in 2008 with global warming.

He's not a conservative.

You might as well vote for Newt Gingrich.

Palin should be first on any ticket.

None of these selections will do.

Colin Powell with either Patreaus or Condi Rice as VP.

NOW IF THAT ISN'T THE FUNNIEST SARCASTIC POLITICAL FART I EVER HEARD I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS ?!?!?

Colon "The Stealth Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd Racist" Powell as a Republican Nominee ?!?!?

The Californian Crunt either has a fantastic sense of humour, or she just flipped outa her mind !!!!!

I was under the impression that neath the seemingly unpredictable prickly snootiness, the Californian Crunt had a discernible streak of sanity in her comments.

As stated, unless this is perverse political humour, the latest revelation deep sixes that notion.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
Chuck Norris / Sarah Palin

chucknorris.gif
sarahpalin-1.gif

:eusa_whistle:

Excellent Americans.

Not sure they are of Presidential calibre......maybe.

However, no doubt that either would be far superior to that EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD, the stone cold MARXIST Community Organizer.....what with his wife, who is finally "proud to be American" now that she has 126 + personal attendants when Laura Had one, and Hellary had two.

Last edited:
Chuck Norris / Sarah Palin

chucknorris.gif
sarahpalin-1.gif

:eusa_whistle:

Excellent Americans.

Not sure they are of Presidential calibre......maybe.

However, no doubt that either would be far superior to that EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD, the stone cold MARXIST Community Organizer.

Not sure they are of Presidential calibre?

Wait til Chuck finds out you said that... (It would simplify matters immensely if you could post an address to send flowers) :lol:

Hillary clinton. I do not have a VP choice as of yet.

If I had to choose a Republican, Mitt Romney.

I will never vote on any duo involving Huckabee, Palin or Ginrich. No way, no how.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back