Poll: Angry with economy, youth vote to jump 50%

1. 76% of the youth age, 18-29 plan to vote this year, up from 51% in 2008.

2. 51% declared their entertainment budget has been cut; 49% skipped a vacation 26% had to change living arrangement like taking in roommates or going back home.

3. 84% said the economy has made them change life altering life events like marriage or buying a home,

4. 76% said the failure of the economy to produce jobs is shrinking the middle class.

Poll: Angry with economy, youth vote to jump 50% | WashingtonExaminer.com

This is an important base that put Obama over the top in 2008. Does this mean he’s in trouble?

Nothing captures the youth vote quite like crusty old men who remind them of their dad in the worst possible ways.

I don't hate women, but I don't think the taxpayer should be paying for free birth control. There's a balance between respecting life and making sure our woman get the best healthcare.

I don't hate gays, but value marriage as it has been for thousands of years.

I don't hate blacks, but I do expect them not to destroy our communities and to be held to the same standard as anyone else. Everyone loves to point out how bigoted whites are, but they don't point out just how bigoted many blacks are that really do go around beating whites up out of racial hatred.

I don't hate Meso, but I expect them to respect this country. What other country on earth allows another nations nationals to spit on it.

Last edited:
Does anyone really think that this is a good thing for Romney?

If this poll was accurate (and I'm sure it's not), it would guarantee an Obama victory.

these idiots dont even realise that many of the people the ID laws are designed to keep from voting are the youth.

They are not going to voting the old white guy party

I don't hate women, but I don't think the taxpayer should be paying for free birth control. There's a balance between respecting life and making sure our woman get the best healthcare.

I don't hate blacks, but I do expect them not to destroy our communities and to be held to the same standard as anyone else. Everyone loves to point out how bigoted whites are, but they don't point out just how bigoted many blacks are that really do go around beating whites up out of racial hatred.

I don't hate Meso, but I expect them to respect this country. What other country on earth allows another nations nationals to spit on it.

yes you do hate them.

its all in your post

Yeah. You don't hate black people.

Matthew said:
Matthew: "Yep, This piece of shit wouldn't be anywhere near the WHITE house if it wasn't for white guilt. The nigga's are destroying our cities and yet we're guilty for doing something that all races took part in. FUCK THEM. Double standards stink!"

2. 51% declared their entertainment budget has been cut; 49% skipped a vacation 26% had to change living arrangement like taking in roommates or going back home.

3. 84% said the economy has made them change life altering life events like marriage or buying a home,

4. 76% said the failure of the economy to produce jobs is shrinking the middle class.

This is an important base that put Obama over the top in 2008. Does this mean he’s in trouble?

Nothing captures the youth vote quite like crusty old men who remind them of their dad in the worst possible ways.

They don't respect people that are successful. Many of them have grown up to think that who is cool=good. The real world doesn't work this way.:eusa_shhh:

Yeah. You don't hate black people.

Matthew said:
Matthew: "Yep, This piece of shit wouldn't be anywhere near the WHITE house if it wasn't for white guilt. The nigga's are destroying our cities and yet we're guilty for doing something that all races took part in. FUCK THEM. Double standards stink!"

What I said is true. That's why I said that they should be held to the same standards as anyone else. The truth is everyone of the top 20 most violent cities in our country are mostly caused by blacks. Today blacks are getting into groups of flash mobs all over our country. You don't think this is wrong?

It's also true that white guilt for what happen 150 years ago was a good part of the reason for Obama's election.

Really, what did I say that's wrong?

We'll start with... everything.

You're the type of racist asshole that the other conservative sidestep away from to avoid being caught in your web of influence.

Yeah it does. The youth vote in this country is switching sides and democrats are frantic about it.

In the four years since President Obama swept into office… a new corps of men and women have come of voting age with views shaped largely by the recession. And unlike their counterparts in the millennial generation who showed high levels of enthusiasm for Mr. Obama at this point in 2008, the nation’s first-time voters are less enthusiastic about him, are significantly more likely to identify as conservative and cite a growing lack of faith in government in general, according to interviews, experts and recent polls.
[...]
Among all 18- to 29-year-olds, the poll found a high level of undecided voters; 30 percent indicated that they had not yet made up their mind. And turnout among this group is expected to be significantly lower than for older voters.
“We’re also seeing that these younger members of this generation are beginning to show some more conservative traits. It doesn’t mean they are Republican. It means Republicans have an opportunity [John Della Volpe, director of polling at the Harvard Institute of Politics, said].”
New York Times: Obama Losing the Youth Vote to Mitt Romney | Growing Up in a Recession | TheBlaze.com

celeberty-1-e1337283104744.jpg

"When you don't have a record to run on, you need paint your opponent as someone people should run from"--Barack Obama

How many of these young voters will vote with a party that wants to end womens rights and spews hate on gays and minorities?

Probably none. But since there is no such party, i dont think we have much to worry about. Obama is going down.

But isn't it tell how the Leftists want to keep feeding the youth the same tired tripe and expecting them to stay on the plantation?

Not for long.

yes you do hate them.

its all in your post

Well, I do have opinions of what I believe makes a first world nation. :eusa_boohoo: One is low crime with a high living standard.

People like you want our nation to be flooded with people that know no better than to live in third world conditions. It doesn't make too much sense.

We'll start with... everything.

You're the type of racist asshole that the other conservative sidestep away from to avoid being caught in your web of influence.

So you think the violence is not real? You sidestep reality dude as it's very real. Prove me wrong I beg of you. I'm not afraid of your fucking baseless words.

yes you do hate them.

its all in your post

Well, I do have opinions of what I believe makes a first world nation. :eusa_boohoo: One is low crime with a high living standard.

People like you want our nation to be flooded with people that know no better than to live in third world conditions. It doesn't make too much sense.

Bad news for you and the republicans is many of these young people hate the republican party for good reasons like you display right here.

Your fucking racists

Too bad the screwed generation doesn't know that if they turn to Ryan they'll be even MORE screwed!

Swing State Polls as of 8/22/12

Florida Obama 49 Romney 46
Ohio 50 44
Virginia 50 45
Colorado 49 46
Nevada 49 45
Wisconsin 50 45
MI 44 47
PA 48 42​

Ha.ha--SCREWED???--By Ryan--I don't think so--LOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xwv5EbxXSmE]The Path to Prosperity (Episode 1): America's two futures, visualized - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJIC7kEq6kw]The Path to Prosperity (Episode 2): Saving Medicare, Visualized - YouTube[/ame]

"If you don't have a record to run on, you need to paint your opponent as someone people need to run from"--Barack Obama

yes you do hate them.

its all in your post

Bad news for you and the republicans is many of these young people hate the republican party for good reasons like you display right here.

Your fucking racists

So you think allowing millions of people that come here to suck off our system is what people want? :eusa_boohoo: Calling me a racist is deflection away from any honest debate.

We don't owe the entire world a meal ticket!

they watched their families lose their homes after Bush crashed the world economy.

why would they vote for the republicans?

Your fucking racists

So you think allowing millions of people that come here to suck off our system is what people want? :eusa_boohoo: Calling me a racist is deflection away from any honest debate.

We don't owe the entire world a meal ticket!

your a fucking racist and that is proper labeling

Yeah it does. The youth vote in this country is switching sides and democrats are frantic about it.

In the four years since President Obama swept into office… a new corps of men and women have come of voting age with views shaped largely by the recession. And unlike their counterparts in the millennial generation who showed high levels of enthusiasm for Mr. Obama at this point in 2008, the nation’s first-time voters are less enthusiastic about him, are significantly more likely to identify as conservative and cite a growing lack of faith in government in general, according to interviews, experts and recent polls.
[...]
Among all 18- to 29-year-olds, the poll found a high level of undecided voters; 30 percent indicated that they had not yet made up their mind. And turnout among this group is expected to be significantly lower than for older voters.
“We’re also seeing that these younger members of this generation are beginning to show some more conservative traits. It doesn’t mean they are Republican. It means Republicans have an opportunity [John Della Volpe, director of polling at the Harvard Institute of Politics, said].”
New York Times: Obama Losing the Youth Vote to Mitt Romney | Growing Up in a Recession | TheBlaze.com

celeberty-1-e1337283104744.jpg

"When you don't have a record to run on, you need paint your opponent as someone people should run from"--Barack Obama

Polls show that Americans under 30 are still inclined to support Mr. Obama by a wide margin. But the president may face a particular challenge among voters ages 18 to 24. In that group, his lead over Mitt Romney — 12 points — is about half of what it is among 25- to 29-year-olds, according to an online survey this spring by the Harvard Institute of Politics. And among whites in the younger group, Mr. Obama’s lead vanishes altogether

Forum List

Back