Poll: Americans Want Obama to Negotiate

They still didn't default or shut down the government over not getting their way. Republicans did that...and they are paying for it in the polls as they should.

First of all wytchey, you're the same idiot who posted an article about the "death" of the Tea Party from a radical left-wing website... the same radical left-wing website which posted an article about how the power of the Tea Party is here to stay! :lmao:

You're just a weak-minded little Dumbocrat who believes any opinion piece she reads from a fellow libtard and thinks that wishing something true makes something true. The fact is, the American people sent the Tea Party to Washington because they are tired of the failed policies of you libtards. And the Tea Party has done their job - legally rendering Obama an impotent little man who can only cry and complain on tv.

Second - and much more important - only an asshole would think that we shouldn't shut down the government and "default" (another Dumbocrat lie by the way). We're $17 trillion in debt whytchey (as your master Obama stated, "that with a T"). It is the most in the world wtchey. It's more than the entire European Union combined wytchey. When is it enough for you? I mean, I know you're a greedy little parasite who suckles at the government teat, but if spending $17 trillion BEYOND the 3 or 4 trillions in taxes they take in each year isn't enough for you, when will it be enough for you? Please give me the specific number that you believe to be unacceptable.

They still didn't default or shut down the government over not getting their way. Republicans did that...and they are paying for it in the polls as they should.

First of all wytchey, you're the same idiot who posted an article about the "death" of the Tea Party from a radical left-wing website... the same radical left-wing website which posted an article about how the power of the Tea Party is here to stay! :lmao:

You're just a weak-minded little Dumbocrat who believes any opinion piece she reads from a fellow libtard and thinks that wishing something true makes something true. The fact is, the American people sent the Tea Party to Washington because they are tired of the failed policies of you libtards. And the Tea Party has done their job - legally rendering Obama an impotent little man who can only cry and complain on tv.

Second - and much more important - only an asshole would think that we shouldn't shut down the government and "default" (another Dumbocrat lie by the way). We're $17 trillion in debt whytchey (as your master Obama stated, "that with a T"). It is the most in the world wtchey. It's more than the entire European Union combined wytchey. When is it enough for you? I mean, I know you're a greedy little parasite who suckles at the government teat, but if spending $17 trillion BEYOND the 3 or 4 trillions in taxes they take in each year isn't enough for you, when will it be enough for you? Please give me the specific number that you believe to be unacceptable.

Wytchey still negrotiating?

The debt he and the other Dems were talking about was that of the unnecessary war in Iraq, fool. Read his entire statement...especially the part about raising revenue to pay for it all.

You seem upset. Better slow down before you have another meltdown that gets you banned again.

You forgetting the many more conflicts Obama got the US into unnecessarily?

such as

Really? Egypt, Libya, Syria, ect ect ect

The debt he and the other Dems were talking about was that of the unnecessary war in Iraq, fool. Read his entire statement...especially the part about raising revenue to pay for it all.

You seem upset. Better slow down before you have another meltdown that gets you banned again.

You do realize that the cost of these wars during President George W. Bush's term amounted to $820 Billion in about 7 years. Exactly how much was the "intitial" cost of the stimulus bill back around 2009? That also didn't include the tax holiday, dipping into social security contributions to get a bigger paycheck. Oh, and you don't find government revenue through prolonged unemployment extensions .... and you want to make an excuse for failed leadership and the debt ceiling?

Last edited:
Uh oh..I smell another puppy meltdown in the works...don't get yourself banned again, Rotty. The socks were amusing though. :lol:

Uh-oh...I see wytchey pinned into a corner by her lies again. Wytchey is like O.J. in the white Ford Bronco. We should all line the bridges holding signs that say "RUN WYTCHEY, RUN"... :lmao:

You do realize that the cost of these wars during President George W. Bush's term amounted to $820 Billion in about 7 years. Exactly how much was the "intitial" cost of the stimulus bill back around 2009? That also didn't include the tax holiday, dipping into social security contributions to get a bigger paycheck. Oh, and you don't find government revenue through prolonged unemployment extensions .... and you want to make an excuse for failed leadership and the debt ceiling?

Shhh! Damn you [MENTION=26151]ShaklesOfBigGov[/MENTION], wytchey does not like facts. She only likes what fellow liar Rachel Madcow tells her. Don't ruin the fantasy for her!

President Obama: The Biggest Government Spender In World History - Forbes

Uh oh..I smell another puppy meltdown in the works...don't get yourself banned again, Rotty. The socks were amusing though. :lol:

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can't pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's.

Increasing America's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that "the buck stops here.'' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.

I therefore intend to oppose the effort to increase America's debt limit." - Barack Obama, 2006

:dance:

Really? Where do you get that? Barack Obama has been in office for 5 years and he has owned the Republican party. Name one concession Obama has made. One.

Sequester. That was easy.

Everything about the ACA.

Seriously, what part of the budget hasn't Obama compromised on?

Sequester? Really [MENTION=39072]mamooth[/MENTION]? :lmao:

Looks like someone enjoys being a useful idiot to the Dumbocrats! Hey, when you want to step out of fantasy land and join the rest of us in the real world, let me know. Until then, here's a small dose of reality for your deranged ass:

President Obama’s budget even proposes to cancel the sequester cuts, because he can’t bear to cut even 1% of federal spending from the growth in spending. His budget proposes to spend $46.5 trillion overall over the next 10 years, even more than the Senate Democrat budget, the highest government spending in world history.

President Obama's Predictable Budget: More Spending, More Tax Increases - Forbes

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can't pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's.

Increasing America's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that "the buck stops here.'' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.

I therefore intend to oppose the effort to increase America's debt limit." - Barack Obama, 2006

:dance:

Oops! My bad wytchey - I completely forgot you're a Dumbocrat and hence cannot read. Here is the FULL audio for you. Enjoy sweetie...

[ame=http://youtu.be/ft9oyp4IEUU]FULL speech - Obama's speaks to congress in 2006 about the debt ceiling - YouTube[/ame]

Read the whole thing, Puppy. I've also read where the President has said his vote was a mistake and he and his fellow Dems never shut down the government or threaten default...TWICE. Do you think well get the same mea culpa from the Tea Billy faction after their $24 Billion dollar tantrum, Puppy? Not according to Canadian performance artist Rafael (Ted) Cruz. He's ready to do it again!

Read the whole thing, Puppy. I've also read where the President has said his vote was a mistake and he and his fellow Dems never shut down the government or threaten default...TWICE. Do you think well get the same mea culpa from the Tea Billy faction after their $24 Billion dollar tantrum, Puppy? Not according to Canadian performance artist Rafael (Ted) Cruz. He's ready to do it again!

I believe the concern lies in the reality of the cost that is associated with a government run health care system. I have yet to see a country that incorporates such a system experience LOWER overall health care costs. The idea that you can supply those who can't afford it free government health care, while believing you can achieve lowering the overall burden of debt, is not attainable without
(1) looking from the viewpoint of examining which procedures are "worth" the expense vs government sought statistics to help determine percentages or chances of significantly prolonging the patients life, as well as procedural risks or the likelihood costly treatment could actually LEAD to a cure. (As government rationing for cost savings IS very much a reality under NHS).
(2) Having an effect on costs which are an important part in discovering groundbreaking treatments and advance medical procedures, as the United States is ( despite all the whining about costs ) IS among the most medically advanced. Other nations still look to the United States for new cutting edge life saving procedures. Our surgeons also have the training and skill to perform surgeries that are otherwise considered to risky for doctors in other nations to perform - through a lack of medical training and knowledge.

I have yet to see a government run health care system that ISN'T battling the burden of cost, as well as providing more quality effective treatments WHEN the patient needs it the most (not being told they have to wait for an opening "sometime" perhaps even months down the road).

Last edited:
The Democrats had a strictly symbolic vote. They KNEW it wasn't going to go anywhere, much like the GOP and their repeated votes on repealing the ACA.
You’ve used some really desperate and absurd excuses in the past (like this one above - trying to excuse Barack Insane Obama’s vote to shutdown government as a Senator under a Republican president citing that the debt was “unpatriotic” before demanding as President an unlimited debt ceiling). So I knew you would need extended time to come up for something if the Dumbocrats shutdown government.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/democrats-should-shut-down-the-government-to-protect-innocent-people/2018/01/11/bc992c0c-f6ff-11e7-a9e3-ab18ce41436a_story.html

Unlike you hypocrite wing-nuts, I want this government shutdown every bit as much now as I did when the Dumbocrats were running this country into the ground. Shut it down. Shut it all down. And don’t open it back up until the national debt is $0.00.

The Democrats had a strictly symbolic vote. They KNEW it wasn't going to go anywhere...
Ohhh Seeeeawyyyyyytch...now what??? Your Dumbocrats just shut down the government (proving you’re a liar).

No “symbolic” votes this time. They refused to accept the will of the American people (mostly because President Trump has been so astoundingly successful that they are desperate to manufacture some controversy they can point to in the 2020 election).

Personally - just when I thought things couldn’t get any better - your Dumbocrats did the one thing that could make it better. They shut down the government. We the people get a small reprieve from the spending, waste, fraud, and abuse.[/USER]

Forum List

Back