Poll: Americans Turn Pessimistic about Economy

I just noticed "fourth shift"

Wow, wish I had a job that I worked 6 hours a day :lol:

Stupid ass. 12 hr rotating shifts. But someone that is on welfare would not know about such things, now, would they:eusa_whistle:

You said
Perhaps. Yet where I work, steel industry, we just added a fourth shift, so we are now going 24/7. Haven't done that since October, 2008.

So you have Four 12 hours shift per day?

Who is the Stupid Ass?

If a shift is 12 hours, that is Two shifts per day ...... unless someone changed 24 hours in a day and forget to tell me.

Must be Lib Math :cuckoo:

Lordy, it is hard to explain simple things to people that have never been in the workforce. You work four 12 hour day shifts, get 4 1/2 days off, work four 12 hour night shifts, get 3 1/2 days off.

Now you really don't have to be an Einstein to figure out how that works out to four differant shifts of workers.

all you have to do is take a drive thru your business districts,,do u see help wanted signs lining the streets? when u go to the mall, do u see help wanted signs in most windows? how many pages are in your local help wanted pages? Here in Florida,,,,its still stagnant,,,,but thanks to our GOP Governor,,things have been getting better,but not good enough.....its gonna be a bitch until Romney wins,,,then wait and see who starts hiring beginning November 8th.

come late august/early september as the DNC convention is putting on their evening comedy shows,,,,odds are there will be no jobs being created,and they will have nothing to boast about,,what are they gona say? in 2009 we were losing a million jobs a month,,and here we are 4 years later and we created 0 jobs all summer?

Forum List

Back