Poll: Americans Think Terrorists Want Kerry

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Rep. Tom Cole, R-Okla., sparked outrage last week when he said that if Sen. John Kerry defeats President Bush in November it will be a victory for Osama bin Laden.

But a new poll shows that more than two out of three Americans think pretty much the same thing.

The Andreas McKenna Research group asked 800 registered voters last week which candidate they thought global terrorists would back in this year's election - and 60 percent said John Kerry.

Only 25 percent of those surveyed said they thought terrorists wanted to see Bush win another term.

In a bit of life imitating polling, officials in terrorist-friendly North Korea are stalling negotiations on dismantling their nuclear program, hinting that they hope to get a better deal from the U.S. if a Democrat wins in November.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/3/13/162114.shtml

Democratic supporters would want you to believe terrorism is not a big threat or terrorism is only a big threat because of Bush's foreign policy. Kerry would hold deep, thoughtful and meaningfull talks with terrorists to solve the problem. :rolleyes:

This is correct. OBL will be overjoyed if Kerry wins -aAs well as the other foreign leaders he refuses to name. Kerry will give up American sovereignity and kowtow to the U.N.

Originally posted by wonderwench
This is correct. OBL will be overjoyed if Kerry wins -aAs well as the other foreign leaders he refuses to name. Kerry will give up American sovereignity and kowtow to the U.N.

OBL will be overjoyed? Thats interesting! You have a personal relationship with him, I see.

While it is questionable why Sen. Kerry has not declared which foreign leaders support him, perhaps we should ask the more pressing question of what "bulletproof evidence" the President of the United States had as cause to invade another sovereign nation. You whine over the loss of sovereignty, but you support a leader who blatantly disregards it on his own whim! And as to the "kowtowing" to the UN, wouldnt it be nice if we could participate in an organization that WE FOUNDED?

Hmmmm.....

perhaps we should ask the more pressing question of what "bulletproof evidence" the President of the United States had as cause to invade another sovereign nation

Umm... No. Perhaps we should not. If you want to ask that question, ask it in the Terrorism threads.

This section is reserved for Politics. Which makes the most pressing question exactly which foreign nations support Kerry. Gee.. I wonder why he wont divulge that information.

I sure am glad the foreign nations are standing behind Kerry. At least someone is.

Originally posted by wonderwench

How is he going to do that with a republican majority in congress?

The terrorists are afraid of Bush. What on earth is there threatening about Kerry? In fact, aside from Bush, who does Kerry threaten?

I also think people do not understand about how these terrorist supporting countries work. Somehow it is understood that a man like Kerry can talk reason with them. Perhaps this is why he looks so good in their eyes. He is weak - we all know that - the democrats know that.

While it is questionable why Sen. Kerry has not declared which foreign leaders support him, perhaps we should ask the more pressing question of what "bulletproof evidence" the President of the United States had as cause to invade another sovereign nation. You whine over the loss of sovereignty, but you support a leader who blatantly disregards it on his own whim! And as to the "kowtowing" to the UN, wouldnt it be nice if we could participate in an organization that WE FOUNDED?

Since when does the President need a cause to invade another country other than to protect American interests? That is what the Constitution says. And who cares about the UN. It was a Democrat organization not a Republican and most Americans dont even care about it. We are not handing over our soveirgnty and our destiny as a nation over to people who want to milk us for all we are worth.

The terrorists are afraid of Bush.
WHAT COMPLETE AND UTTER NONSENSE.

you cannot prove this hogwash! while bush may rule americans with FEAR, it doesn't work for others on the outside with no cushy life in jeopardy.

honestly- that was too much! :rolleyes:

what in the hell is this crap anyway? a bunch of middle americans that are speculating on what terrorists think? what a bunch of propaganda right winged GARBAGE!

oh yeah, and original pics there, guys, i might as well post some dudes with mullets and wieght lifter pants with gun rack on the backs of their gas guzzlers! way to to be intelligently objective! :laugh:

OBL will be overjoyed? Thats interesting! You have a personal relationship with him, I see.

what in the hell is this crap anyway? a bunch of middle americans that are speculating on what terrorists think?

Hey I see a pattern forming. The new defense for questioning Kerry's projected stance on terrorism.

Originally posted by spillmind
WHAT COMPLETE AND UTTER NONSENSE.

you cannot prove this hogwash! while bush may rule americans with FEAR, it doesn't work for others on the outside with no cushy life in jeopardy.

honestly- that was too much! :rolleyes:

what in the hell is this crap anyway? a bunch of middle americans that are speculating on what terrorists think? what a bunch of propaganda right winged GARBAGE!

oh yeah, and original pics there, guys, i might as well post some dudes with mullets and wieght lifter pants with gun rack on the backs of their gas guzzlers! way to to be intelligently objective! :laugh:

A bit upset at this are we? Taking such a defensive position! Touchy touchy now! First take it easy and learn something.

Originally posted by winston churchi
The terrorists are afraid of Bush.

Perhaps this is why he looks so good in terrorist's eyes.
Come on guys! Where's the proof? Show some real proof that backs up these claims.

Originally posted by LoneVoice
Come on guys! Where's the proof? Show some real proof that backs up these claims.

Don't need any. It's like when I proclaim on this board that you aren't very bright. Some may ask for proof, but anyone who reads your lame arguments knows the truth.

A bit upset at this are we? Taking such a defensive position! Touchy touchy now! First take it easy and learn something.

you've yet to teach me a single anything about how terrorists are afraid of bush. it's thing kind of rhetoric NONSENSE hyped-up fear tactic that the current admin employs to keep the average ignorant american in check. i'm embarrassed for our people.

Spillmind has spoken. You have all been duly corrected by the master himself

Come on Jim, you can plainly see his frustration, because no one in any position of authority takes him seriously !:D

Originally posted by spillmind
you've yet to teach me a single anything about how terrorists are afraid of bush. it's thing kind of rhetoric NONSENSE hyped-up fear tactic that the current admin employs to keep the average ignorant american in check. i'm embarrassed for our people.

Name calling again.

Here is something upsetting that perhaps went over your head along the route -

Mr. Jong-il is an apparent supporter of Mr. Kerry - should sound scary? Of course you know his country is one of several that support terrorism. Mr. Jong-il supports terrorism and Kerry. Why?
Why does he not support Bush?

Can you think of a reason why?

Please do not insult yourself by stating that Mr. Kerry intends to sit down at high noon with Mr. Jong-il and discuss friendship?

Forum List

Back