Poll: Americans Oppose Obama's First Two Executive Orders

Is your name in my quote? Didn't think so. In fact you hadn't posted yet at all when I posted that. But hey you keep believing everything is directed at you.

As a matter of fact it was.

You responded to a comment Gunny made DIRECTLY to jillian and I ... and quite rudely I might add.

I can understand you ducking the challenge though. You know you don't have a leg to stand on.

I take nothing back Jillian and Robert were quite vocal during the election period on how accurate and truthful polls always were. Now they want to claim they don't really mean what they say. Why? Because they go against his highness.

Well then take a look again at who ya quoted partna'

Article 15 and jillian, it's right there plain as day.

Like I said provide evidence of MY SPECIFIC double standard because you did IN FACT quote me or retract it.

Coward.

You responded to a comment Gunny made DIRECTLY to jillian and I ... and quite rudely I might add.

I can understand you ducking the challenge though. You know you don't have a leg to stand on.

I take nothing back Jillian and Robert were quite vocal during the election period on how accurate and truthful polls always were. Now they want to claim they don't really mean what they say. Why? Because they go against his highness.

Well then take a look again at who ya quoted partna'

Article 15 and jillian, it's right there plain as day.

Like I said provide evidence of MY SPECIFIC double standard because you did IN FACT quote me or retract it.

Coward.

Grow up ya big ass baby. Boo Hoo someone said something bad about me, I am gonna cry......

Already told you it was directed at Jillian and Robert, that ain't enough for you? Cry baby? Boo Hoo, go call mommy, maybe she can pat your little head and give you some cookies and milk to make it all better.

Grow up ya big ass baby. Boo Hoo someone said something bad about me, I am gonna cry......

Already told you it was directed at Jillian and Robert, that ain't enough for you? Cry baby? Boo Hoo, go call mommy, maybe she can pat your little head and give you some cookies and milk to make it all better.

You flat out made shit up about me and I take offense to that. The day I flat out make shit up about you I would expect you to do the same. A simple "I'm sorry I didn't mean you when I wrote that" would have sufficed but you've been a snarky ass about it ... probably because you know you've stepped in it and aren't man enough to admit you made a mistake. All this bluster ... especially the "cry to mommy" schtick is all a defense mechanism to mask your own insecurities.

Now go tell that to your "mommy."

You flat out made shit up about me and I take offense to that. The day I flat out make shit up about you I would expect you to do the same. A simple "I'm sorry I didn't mean you when I wrote that" would have sufficed but you've been a snarky ass about it ... probably because you know you've stepped in it and aren't man enough to admit you made a mistake. All this bluster ... especially the "cry to mommy" schtick is all a defense mechanism to mask your own insecurities.

I wouldn't apologize to you for this because YOU are the one making shit up. I already acknowledged it was directed else where you fucking baby. Cry some more, we love it. Boo HOO HOO, he made me feel bad, Boo HOO Hoo, I am gonna cry till I get my way.

I wouldn't apologize to you for this because YOU are the one making shit up. I already acknowledged it was directed else where you fucking baby. Cry some more, we love it. Boo HOO HOO, he made me feel bad, Boo HOO Hoo, I am gonna cry till I get my way.

Yep, I figured you for a coward and a liar.

The only LIAR and coward here is YOU. Grow up and be a man little turd.

President Obama has garnered widespread support for his early actions in office, but Americans strongly oppose the commander-in-chief's first two executive orders -- allowing federal funding for overseas abortions and closing Guantanamo -- according to a Gallup poll released Tuesday.

Fifty-eight percent of Americans said they disagreed with the president's decision to give overseas funding to family planning organizations that provide abortions, according to the survey taken between Friday and Sunday. Thirty-five percent supported it.

Poll: Americans Oppose Obama's First Two Executive Orders - First 100 Days of Presidency - Politics FOXNews.com

Republicans will have their opportunity to punish the democrats in two years in the elections if this is an issue that outrages americans.

And I think republicans are on the right track, if most of them believe the party should become more right wing and more like Sarah Palin. If I were adivsing the GOP, I think it would be a mistake for republicans to become more like Dwight Eisenhower or Teddy Roosevelt.

President Obama has garnered widespread support for his early actions in office, but Americans strongly oppose the commander-in-chief's first two executive orders -- allowing federal funding for overseas abortions and closing Guantanamo -- according to a Gallup poll released Tuesday.

Fifty-eight percent of Americans said they disagreed with the president's decision to give overseas funding to family planning organizations that provide abortions, according to the survey taken between Friday and Sunday. Thirty-five percent supported it.

Poll: Americans Oppose Obama's First Two Executive Orders - First 100 Days of Presidency - Politics FOXNews.com

Republicans will have their opportunity to punish the democrats in two years in the elections if this is an issue that outrages americans.

And I think republicans are on the right track, if most of them believe the party should become more right wing and more like Sarah Palin. If I were adivsing the GOP, I think it would be a mistake for republicans to become more like mealy mouthed moderates like Dwight Eisenhower or Teddy Roosevelt.

The only LIAR and coward here is YOU. Grow up and be a man little turd.

BS.

You're the one who fucked up, called someone a "twofaced fascist" ... lied about it, then started the classic "boo hoo" method to try to shout me down.

If you intended the post to be at jillian and Robert and called me a "twofaced fascist" by accident which is what your story is now then you would owe me an apology.

Kiss the ring mother fucker.

:lol:

You are both off.

What the election proved was that Nate Silver and RCP are damn good at analyzing numerous polls to come up with an accurate election prediction.

Individual polls remain unreliable.

Actually, aside from Nate Silver being a genius, the RCP Averages in the poll of polls had it right, too.... which shows that while an individual poll may or may not be a completely accurate predictor, the overall picture, obtained by averaging the most reliable of the polls, is pretty accurate.

Also, polls are intended to show a snapshot at a particular moment in time. That snapshot is subject to change.

Odd how you lefties didn't want to hear THAT two months ago and for the 8 years prior if the poll bashed Bush. GMAFB.

You parrots are TOO obvious.

yah...because Bush's 23% approval rating was so impressive.

I think you've got it butt backwards again...it's you rabid righties who hated the polls for eight years.

And they always were a snapshot and if you actually ever read anything, you'd know I have never said anything different.

so kiss my brooklyn butt.

Seventy-six percent also said the agreed with Obama's decision to tighten ethics rules for administration officials.

That's pretty funny right there... considering ethics have had nothing to do with Obama's administration construction

you got that right,, ethics and obamalama don't know each other.

Why are we providing medical care <read abortions>for people overseas when so many of our own people don't have medical care?

Seems to me, Americans should come first.

That's not what lifting Bush's gag rule did.

ABC News: Obama Overturns 'Mexico City Policy' Implemented by Reagan

President Obama signed an executive order today reversing the ban that prohibits funding to international family planning groups that provide abortions, as first reported by ABC News.

sure looks to me like we are sending money to international family planning groups that provide abortions .....

that's because we are, we've been sending the money, now they can use it for abortion. When Bush was in office they could not.

Is your name in my quote? Didn't think so. In fact you hadn't posted yet at all when I posted that. But hey you keep believing everything is directed at you.

Actually, you're lying. I'm the one who kept telling people not to get cocky because polls are only a snapshot. And I never trusted you guys for a second not to finagle the results if it was close. So there ya go.

Thanks for playing.

Actually, aside from Nate Silver being a genius, the RCP Averages in the poll of polls had it right, too.... which shows that while an individual poll may or may not be a completely accurate predictor, the overall picture, obtained by averaging the most reliable of the polls, is pretty accurate.

Also, polls are intended to show a snapshot at a particular moment in time. That snapshot is subject to change.

Odd how you lefties didn't want to hear THAT two months ago and for the 8 years prior if the poll bashed Bush. GMAFB.

I think you've got it butt backwards again...it's you rabid righties who hated the polls for eight years.

And they always were a snapshot and if you actually ever read anything, you'd know I have never said anything different.

What a laugh. When the polls are for you, you support them openly and whole heartedly. Claiming over and over they are valid and not slanted or tricky in anyway. Now one shows Obama in a little less stellar light and YOU claim the poll is biased or incorrect or doesn't really say what it says. THEN you post this drival which actually makes you look even stupider.

well, job approval polls and election polls are really two different beasts
the job approval polls are way more manipulated than election polls
and it calls for someones opinion and not who they support

the difference is, WE are STILL laughing at them
LOL

Forum List

Back