Poll: America Less Respected Under Obama.

While it's true that it would be interesting to see a poll from people other than Americans talking about this issue, It still doesn't take away the fact that Most people in America are loosing respect for Obama and are tired with him already.

sorry, that's a lie. People who didn't vote for him already hated him, and lots of his supporters have not lost respect for him.

Most conservatives hate him, and that's regardless of anything he did

A majority of Americans say the United States is less respected in the world than it was two years ago and think President Obama and other Democrats fall short of Republicans on the issue of national security, a new poll finds.

Shouldn't a poll be conducted in OTHER countries to be relevant?

I was thinking the exact same thing!!! How do Americans know what people from other countries are thinking??? I know that I don't have the slightest idea.

Damn! I hate to have to agree with you.

At most the OP only shows that many Americans are losing respect of their country and their government.

Immie

How's that hopey - changey thing workin' for ya?

What? Did his World Apology Tour not produce the results he was looking for?
And his Noble Peace Prize for his 'ideas' on peace.

Pft.
Please.

Pfft, nice response, I'd expect this out of elementary school kids, not adults

These Polls are Bull Chit in my opinion. I feel that way whether it's a Republican or a Democrat in office. Wingnuts on both sides use these bogus Polls when they think it's convenient for them. The Liberal Nutters loved these kinds of Polls when the other side was in power. I called Bull Chit then and i call Bull Chit now too. Who gives a chit what the Western Euros and others think? It just doesn't mean anything in the end.

Weren't you the one who started a thread asking why people need to lie in their posts? How ironic.

Care to enlighten us about why conservatives hate Obama if it's not because of his actions?

Weren't you the one who started a thread asking why people need to lie in their posts? How ironic.

Care to enlighten us about why conservatives hate Obama if it's not because of his actions?

I'm sorry, were you in a closet during the primaries when it was Obama bash after Obama bash? or how about when he was elected and before he was actual president all same names people call him now, they were calling him back then, before he even did anything.

I'm sorry, were you in a closet during the primaries when it was Obama bash after Obama bash? or how about when he was elected and before he was actual president all same names people call him now, they were calling him back then, before he even did anything.
So you're saying it's because of his ideology.

A majority of Americans say the United States is less respected in the world than it was two years ago and think President Obama and other Democrats fall short of Republicans on the issue of national security, a new poll finds.

Shouldn't a poll be conducted in OTHER countries to be relevant?

Sure.... then I guess we can also conclude that all the bellyaching from the left about how we lost all respect in the world under Bush was baseless. Oh, we already knew that.

And... what hapenned to that wonderful world of respect, affluance and shiney-happy-people that was supposed to emerge 1/20/2009?

More bullshit.

Last edited:

Pft.
Please.

It appears that the US favorability rating is up significantly since Obama took office

U.S. Favorability Ratings, 1999-2009 Information and Politics

US has a favorability rating of 88% up 4% from the previous year
Thanks for the chart. That 4% increase is among Americans, check out the dramatic increases in other nations' opinion of the US.

Last edited:

If you think this is anything new, I think you have a very short and one sided memory.

Immie

Pft.
Please.

It appears that the US favorability rating is up significantly since Obama took office

Thanks for the chart. That 4% increase is among Americans, check out the dramatic increases in other nations' opinion of the US.

Thanks for clarifying

Canada + 13% favorable opinion of US
Britain + 13%
France + 32%
Germany + 33%
China +6%
Japan + 9%
Israel - 7%

Looks like that Hopey/Changey thing is working out well

Last edited:

Thanks for clarifying

Britain + 13%
France + 32%
Germany + 33%
China +6%
Japan + 9%
Israel - 7%

It's working out well if we only care about what other people think. One could make the argument that some countries are looking at us more favorably because they love seeing the U.S. fall into a recession and struggle to get out.

Thanks for clarifying

Britain + 13%
France + 32%
Germany + 33%
China +6%
Japan + 9%
Israel - 7%

It's working out well if we only care about what other people think. One could make the argument that some countries are looking at us more favorably because they love seeing the U.S. fall into a recession and struggle to get out.

What was the topic of this thread?

Dr Gregg, just because you haven't lost respect for him doesn't mean every left winger on here hasn't either..

I'm pretty sure there are a few folks on here who voted for Obama and regretted it.

Now onto those Europe stats..

I've Lived in Spain this past summer for 6 months.. (now i'm back in NC) The reason many countries in Europe favor him is because of all the Propaganda.. It's true, they see him as a God.. Of course there are some people out there who really know what's going on..

And I speak with Experience from watching the Spanish and French news.

More "Rightwinger" fucktardness... hey.. rightshitter, why have an election? Let's just poll the rest of the world and whoever they'd like to see as our president, that's who gets the job.

What does this even matter other than to a pussy who is obsessed with others' opinions?

You are a fuckin' idiot.

Last edited:

Thanks for clarifying

Britain + 13%
France + 32%
Germany + 33%
China +6%
Japan + 9%
Israel - 7%

I guess you missed the topic of this thread then, right?

Forum List

Back