POLL: African-Americans, Populist Conservatives Most Likely to Oppose DACA

ending DACA is the compassionate thing to do. it's compassionate. COMPASSIONATE!

"Middle-class Americans who earn between $50,000 and $100,000 a year"

Middle class? Thats upper poor class.

Where does that put someone like you making $7.25/hour?
At $725 an hour that would make me either your hero or more likely one more reason for you to fear me for being Black and well off while you collect welfare. Why do you ask?

ending DACA is the compassionate thing to do. it's compassionate. COMPASSIONATE!

At $725 an hour that would make me either your hero or more likely one more reason for you to fear me for being Black and well off while you collect welfare. Why do you ask?

Neither, n*gger. You keep saying you're well off. Prove it. Or maybe you think because you have a job making $7.25/hour and the rest of your fellow blacks don't have a job, it means you're well off. You tell me.

Like,Dems are,so fond of saying. Why do democrats vote against what is in their best interests. Research already shows the decrease in immigration has created more and better paying jobs for Americans.
But are blacks getting their share of those jobs?

Before DACA repeal:
DI6ou8sXkAIrwiQ.jpg

After DACA repeal
DI6ovp8W0AAgata.jpg

Neither, n*gger. You keep saying you're well off. Prove it. Or maybe you think because you have a job making $7.25/hour and the rest of your fellow blacks don't have a job, it means you're well off. You tell me.
Hey monkey. What makes you believe you are worth proving something to? If you can answer that satisfactorily I will prove it.

Hey monkey. What makes you believe you are worth proving something to? If you can answer that satisfactorily I will prove it.

It's not about me, BOY. It's about you backing up your claim. If you can't, you've proven you're not worthy and that's something I didn't have to prove. You did it for me.

Why, I daresay republicans could win a significant amount of the African-American vote, if only they stopped demonizing them.
Haha, right. Give me an example of Republicans "demonizing" blacks. You used the present perfect tense, which means it is an ongoing thing. So, you should be able to come up with lots and lots of examples.

Why, I daresay republicans could win a significant amount of the African-American vote, if only they stopped demonizing them.
Haha, right. Give me an example of Republicans "demonizing" blacks. You used the present perfect tense, which means it is an ongoing thing. So, you should be able to come up with lots and lots of examples.
What???? You've been a member since 2016 and you haven't seen the thousands of anti Black threads that proliferate here..written by self described repub-lie- cons? KMA race baiting troll.

It's not about me, BOY. It's about you backing up your claim. If you can't, you've proven you're not worthy and that's something I didn't have to prove. You did it for me.
That didnt help your cause monkey. You still havent proven to me that you are worthy.

What???? You've been a member since 2016 and you haven't seen the thousands of anti Black threads that proliferate here..written by self described repub-lie- cons? KMA race baiting troll.
Silly twat. And I'll bet whites and blacks would get along better too if whites stopped "demonizing" blacks, huh?

Silly twat. And I'll bet whites and blacks would get along better too if whites stopped "demonizing" blacks, huh?

What the heck are you trying to say?

Are the tensions between whites and blacks in America a result of white demonization of blacks? Why not? Apply.

Are the tensions between whites and blacks in America a result of white demonization of blacks? Why not? Apply.
The tensions are due to whites and their inferiority complex. If they were more secure within themselves they wouldnt support racism.

What tensions are you specifically referring to. When i think of causal factors regarding racial tensions in modern times the anger seems to increase when something like police shootings of unarmed blacks in rapid succession occur. I'm not sure what you mean by the demonizing of blacks or who is doing it.

Forum List

Back