Poll: 92% of Iowans Say...

Do you find it normal for a man to fuck another man in the ass? If so then you have serious issues.

Lonestar, I want you to be open minded and I want you to try something either by yourself or with your spouse the next time you're having sex.

Stick a dildo in your ass, move it around a little bit and keep doing it until you orgasm. I guarantee you that your orgasm will be about 100% more intense than anything you have ever felt before.

The idea of having something stuck in your ass to get off isn't what homosexuality is about. Lots of straight people, including myself, enjoy that because all men have a prostate gland over by there and it's the male g-spot. So all gay men are doing is stimulating the g-spot with a penis. I've had it done with a finger and some other objects that we won't go into.... and it's been AMAZING.

What defines homosexuality is the attraction to a man, his personality, his essence -- everything about him. It's not just sexual. It's emotional. If your wife died tomorrow, God forbid, I'm willing to bet you'd feel emotional because you love her. It's the same way with homosexuals -- they love each other. Something in them makes them be more attracted to their own sex than the opposite sex. And frankly, most of them lead happy, productive and normal lives.

I've lived a long time without anyone shoving anything up my ass and I've made out alright. I think I can live out the rest of life in the same fashion. Thanks all the same.

No one is expecting you to.

Lonestar, I want you to be open minded and I want you to try something either by yourself or with your spouse the next time you're having sex.

Stick a dildo in your ass, move it around a little bit and keep doing it until you orgasm. I guarantee you that your orgasm will be about 100% more intense than anything you have ever felt before.

The idea of having something stuck in your ass to get off isn't what homosexuality is about. Lots of straight people, including myself, enjoy that because all men have a prostate gland over by there and it's the male g-spot. So all gay men are doing is stimulating the g-spot with a penis. I've had it done with a finger and some other objects that we won't go into.... and it's been AMAZING.

What defines homosexuality is the attraction to a man, his personality, his essence -- everything about him. It's not just sexual. It's emotional. If your wife died tomorrow, God forbid, I'm willing to bet you'd feel emotional because you love her. It's the same way with homosexuals -- they love each other. Something in them makes them be more attracted to their own sex than the opposite sex. And frankly, most of them lead happy, productive and normal lives.

I've lived a long time without anyone shoving anything up my ass and I've made out alright. I think I can live out the rest of life in the same fashion. Thanks all the same.

Actually, David S was asking him to give it a whirl. I'm learning more about David S than I really wanted to.

Actually, David S was asking him to give it a whirl. I'm learning more about David S than I really wanted to.

Whirling during anal sex sounds like something you'd see at an XXX performance of Cirque de Soleil.

I would like to see some of the things said in this thread repeated to the sacred band of thebes.

It's sad how far you homosexuals will go to validate you abominal lifestyle. The only bright side is knowing that homosexuals odds of reproducing are slim to none.

Far from true, the fact that they are pressured into being straight and to breed at young ages many of them have families before they discover being gay, so yeah, many to reproduce, and due to this folly of our country (the only way to avoid it is to legalize gay marriage ;)) many families are ruined and children become the victims of straight pressure.

David S....it is widely known that psychology is by nature a liberal profession. You can put 2 psychologists in a room and listen to 1 person and they both could very well come up with 2 entirely different conclusions. It's just not an exact science.

And you can put two cardiologists in the room together and come up with 2 entirely different conclusions. Does that mean someone who's 55, about 200 lbs overweight, both of whose parents died from a heart attack, shouldn't visit them?

There is no exact science, but it's a hell of a lot better than doing nothing. Therapy has helped tens if not hundreds of millions of people -- and there are different types of therapy and treatment.

And it's typical of a biggot to say "Psychological is a liberal profession" as in everyone who's a psychologist is a liberal and is trying to ruin this country and liberalism is evil.... stop listening to Rush all the time. You neocons are some of the most closed minded, idiotic people I've ever met.

That I'm sexually secure with myself and I don't constantly think or worry if I do something that someone will think I'm gay and that I allow myself to fully enjoy every aspect of sex with someone who I care about?

That I'm sexually secure with myself and I don't constantly think or worry if I do something that someone will think I'm gay and that I allow myself to fully enjoy every aspect of sex with someone who I care about?

My post was very clear on what I was saying. A Poster made a statement, and I answered his post. I wasn't lying or passing any judgement. I did learn more about you than I wanted David S.

David S....it is widely known that psychology is by nature a liberal profession. You can put 2 psychologists in a room and listen to 1 person and they both could very well come up with 2 entirely different conclusions. It's just not an exact science.

And you can put two cardiologists in the room together and come up with 2 entirely different conclusions. Does that mean someone who's 55, about 200 lbs overweight, both of whose parents died from a heart attack, shouldn't visit them?

There is no exact science, but it's a hell of a lot better than doing nothing. Therapy has helped tens if not hundreds of millions of people -- and there are different types of therapy and treatment.

And it's typical of a biggot to say "Psychological is a liberal profession" as in everyone who's a psychologist is a liberal and is trying to ruin this country and liberalism is evil.... stop listening to Rush all the time. You neocons are some of the most closed minded, idiotic people I've ever met.
I don't listen to Rush so stop with your rhetoric shit, OK? That isn't going to fly with me. You are the idiot to try and pass your self rightious shit. Psychology is a liberal science, there is a lot of room for opinion.
What I stand firm on is the sanctity of a marriage being between and man and a woman. There is nothing you could do or say to change that. Doesn't mean I'm a neocon, as if you even know what that word really means, nor does it mean I listen to Rush. It means I don't agree with you, and it certainly doesn't mean I'm a bigot, but in your libtard mind, anyone who doesn't believe in what you do in all of the above that you mentioned is somehow less than you are. And, I'm the closed minded one? I laugh at you being a hypocrit. :lol:

Last edited:
Because marraige has been defined as a civil union between a man and a woman. What part of that don't you homosexuals understand?

Name one homosexual society that has flourished?

Sparta. :eusa_eh:

Roman Empire to an extent.

Last edited:
Loonstar illogical strikes again.

Ya just never know what a thread will tell you about people on the interwebs.

What DavidS doesn't understand is that facts are relative. Even though facts can be proven, they change, and they are not the same for everyone: therefore, they are relative. Gravity is a fact, but not for those traveling at the speed of light. (It's called the theory of relativity for a reason!) The number of planets in our solar system was nine, until a group of scientists decided that Pluto was not a planet; so, now it's eight. Building your life on facts is like building your house on sand.

Truth is greater than facts, and the truth is homosexuality is not normal human behavior and it cannot be sustained throughout generations.

Homosexuality is sustained thru out generations because we are born of heterosexual parents. Thank you.

Your Defiance of your Heterosexual Design is only Possible because of Heterosexuals...

If you and a Female were it on Earth... That would be it.

But you are Free to Defy your Natural Design... At least here in the US you are.

Try to Avoid Regions that are Governed by the Religion of Peace and Love... Islam.

They will Kill you.

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back