Poll 50% Don't Like The SCOTUS Ruling

OK.

The GOP really thinks that 30 million uninsured is a very good thing.

The GOP likes the idea of 750,000 American families going bankrupt every year because of medical bills.

The GOP wants every pregnancy to go full term, then the hell with the child that is born. Let the little bastard fend for itself.

You really think that this is going to resonate with the electorate? Get ol' Prune Face out there to explain why it is a good thing that 30 million Americans are insured.

I agree, but Obama's gotta get his John Wayne/Clint Eastwood mojo goin...he needs a little more cowboy and a little less Constitutional Scholar who gets sand kicked in his face. I mean he has to MAKE the case. And not be afraid to break a few eggs to make an omelet.

Didn't you get your lolipop in daycare today ?

The SCOTUS wrote a majority decision and two 4 member dissents.

In the main decision they said the law was not constitutional under the Commerce Clause.

Please try to keep up.

The law was upheld as constitutional based because Congress' ability to tax is quite broad. The commerce clause justification was struck down, however there were justices who said even this should be valid.

Please try to keep up.

Not explaining it again after this....

For the 100th time.

The Admin argued on the Commerce Clause....and lost.

Roberts essentially dug up another pathway to so-called constitutionality.

It appears he was late in developing that argument.

The whole thing is a tremendous travesty. Roberts is going to go down as another Earl Warren (who should be dug up, shot, burned and not buried again).

You are threatening a dead Supreme court justice? How odd.

The law was upheld as constitutional based because Congress' ability to tax is quite broad. The commerce clause justification was struck down, however there were justices who said even this should be valid.

Please try to keep up.

Not explaining it again after this....

For the 100th time.

The Admin argued on the Commerce Clause....and lost.

Roberts essentially dug up another pathway to so-called constitutionality.

It appears he was late in developing that argument.

The whole thing is a tremendous travesty. Roberts is going to go down as another Earl Warren (who should be dug up, shot, burned and not buried again).

You are threatening a dead Supreme court justice? How odd.

I threatened him ?

How ?

OK.

The GOP really thinks that 30 million uninsured is a very good thing.

The GOP likes the idea of 750,000 American families going bankrupt every year because of medical bills.

The GOP wants every pregnancy to go full term, then the hell with the child that is born. Let the little bastard fend for itself.

You really think that this is going to resonate with the electorate? Get ol' Prune Face out there to explain why it is a good thing that 30 million Americans are insured.

I agree, but Obama's gotta get his John Wayne/Clint Eastwood mojo goin...he needs a little more cowboy and a little less Constitutional Scholar who gets sand kicked in his face. I mean he has to MAKE the case. And not be afraid to break a few eggs to make an omelet.

Or, if he was talking to "reasonable" people, they would see "reason".

Certainly does. We get to listen to you 'Conservatives' tell us what a great thing it is to have 750,000 families a year go bankrupt because of medical bills. And the rate in other industrial nations is zero.

We get to listen to you 'Conservatives' state how much cheaper it is to have people visit the emergency room than have preventive care.

And, most of all, we get to listen to you 'Conservatives' chant "Let him die, let him die".

And we get to listen do lefties lie, distort, piss, and moan about what the ACA does, and how conservatives feel about it.

Poll 50% Don't Like The SCOTUS Ruling

Makes sense, since the majority of Americans
hate Papa ObamaCare

What is better is that less than 40% want the law to stand...over 50 percent want it replaced or out and out repealed.

Really? Check back in 30 days and see the numbers reversed.

Uh yes Really....that is today....reality....Gallup included.....today.

Shove your crystal ball up your freeloading ass.

What is better is that less than 40% want the law to stand...over 50 percent want it replaced or out and out repealed.

Really? Check back in 30 days and see the numbers reversed.

Uh yes Really....that is today....reality....Gallup included.....today.

Shove your crystal ball up your freeloading ass.

Was my "crystal ball" wrong on the Supreme Court ruling Obamacare constitutional?

Explain how I "freeload"?

no it isn't what the voters want...it's what some of you want

No...it really is what the voters want. Obama got elected by a majority of American voters. He made it clear tha he would reform health care. He did and at the time of it's passage it was strongly supported by the majority of Americans. Since then the GOP and certain PACS have spent over 200 million dollars in an anti health care/anti Obama campaign filled with gross missrepresentation of the Act. It is true NOW after a fortune has been spent to propagandise against it that in general more people don't like it than otherwise. BUT those numbers are not based on factual evidense..meaning..it is all based on speculation not if people KNOW tey have had a problem...just that they have been TOLD they have a problem.

Me...I don't like to have my enemies picked out for me by folks that have a vested personal interest in doing so. Happens all of the time.. Hell if you interviewed Ted Bundy's mother about if she had a good son she would say YES. It matters who ya ask ...when ya ask em and if they have a bias. Most people do not look past the supeficial into the real what when where and why of any issue.

The major factor in the last election was that Bush was loathed, and by association, so were the GOP. Four years of a left wing hack blaming everyone else for his fuck ups may well have taught the Americans to be a tad more considered in their voting.

You think Americans elected him on his policies? :badgrin::badgrin: They elected him because he wasn't a Republican. We are used to nominees promising the earth and delivering shit... which is exactly what Obama has done. It remains to be seen exactly what 'we, the people' really think of Obama. We will find out in November... until then, I don't think either side should be too confident.

Bingo. It was anyone but Bush and the GOP.

We'll just have to wait and see if the voters dislike that clusterfuck of a bill as much in Nov as they did when it was rammed down our throats.

I'd be will interesting to see if any of the Dems and Barry use Obamacare in their re-election campaigns. I kinda sorta doubt they will.

The real shame is that conservatives including Romney and Cantor and Ryan have already started saying they'd replace the bill ... with the same stuff!

So that proves it's all political gamesmanship. Republicans just hate Obama and want credit for fixing healthcare. If they were reasonable, they'd take Obama up on his offer, made during his speech, on continually fixing the bill from where it is now. But instead they want to waste more time and money just for credit.

s-JOHN-ROBERTS-large300.jpg

What a guy!

The real shame is that conservatives including Romney and Cantor and Ryan have already started saying they'd replace the bill ... with the same stuff!

So that proves it's all political gamesmanship. Republicans just hate Obama and want credit for fixing healthcare. If they were reasonable, they'd take Obama up on his offer, made during his speech, on continually fixing the bill from where it is now. But instead they want to waste more time and money just for credit.

just maybe Republicans are listening to their constituents...this bill was shoved on the people against their will..the MAJORITY disapproved it from the beginning..but as we always have to hear, it's because they and the people HATE OBAMA..

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back