Poll: 4 out of 5 Palestinains Support Terrorism

So you miss the entire point.
I didn't miss your entire point, your entire point was irrelevant (as well as a logical fallacy).

If I was to state your point in the form of a catagorical argument, it would go like this:
Evil groups like the nazis and Taliban do street improvements.
Hamas does street improvements.
Therefore, Hamas is an evil group.​

There's not much relevance between any of them.
The nazis were not on any list as a terrorist organization, yet terror is what they exported.
The Taliban were not on any terror list either, they were the official government of Afghanistan.
Hamas is on a terrorist list, but they're also the legal government of Gaza.​

If you want to find a relevance in your logic, the closest comparison is between the nazis and Israel.
Both are guilty of armed aggression against their neighbors.
Both blame an entire race of people for all their problems.
Both openly practiced ethnic cleansing.​

There's your relevance!

So you miss the entire point.
I didn't miss your entire point, your entire point was irrelevant (as well as a logical fallacy).

If I was to state your point in the form of a catagorical argument, it would go like this:
Evil groups like the nazis and Taliban do street improvements.
Hamas does street improvements.
Therefore, Hamas is an evil group.​

The nazis were not on any list as a terrorist organization, yet terror is what they exported.
The Taliban were not on any terror list either, they were the official government of Afghanistan.
Hamas is on a terrorist list, but they're also the legal government of Gaza.​

If you want to find a relevance in your logic, the closest comparison is between the nazis and Israel.
Both are guilty of armed aggression against their neighbors.
Both blame an entire race of people for all their problems.
Both openly practiced ethnic cleansing.​

There's your relevance!
The Taliban were and are on the terrorist list. Look it up.

You thread title is inaccurate. Supporting Hamas is not the same thing as supporting terror.

Hamas is a terrorist organisation, but it also does a lot of other things which aren't terrorist in nature.
Supporting Hamas is the same as supporting Al queda. Hamas is considered a terrorist organization by the EU, US, Canada, Australia, UK, India, Japan and many ther countries. In other words, the ones that count. In the US if you're caught supporting Hamas in any way shape or form, you will rot in Federal Prison for a long time. Maybe you can explain all the "great things" about Hamas to the judge?! Ha ha ha.

I did not see Palestine on that list. Hamas are not terrorists where they were elected and supported. So I don't see the relevance of this thread.

your entire point was irrelevant (as well as a logical fallacy).

Is that the new word/phrase that you learned on the web today, idiot?

You're too stupid to understand what adults are saying.

To a moron with zero intellectual capacity.

The nazis were not on any list as a terrorist organization/The Taliban were not on any terror list either/Hamas is on a terrorist list, but they're also the legal government of Gaza.

There were no terror lists in the '40s moron. The taliban were listed as harboring terrorists, which is why they were invaded. Hamas being a government is irrelevent, moron.

So your lie about being objective and balanced about israel was just that, wasn't it you fucking turd.

You thread title is inaccurate. Supporting Hamas is not the same thing as supporting terror.

Hamas is a terrorist organisation, but it also does a lot of other things which aren't terrorist in nature.
Supporting Hamas is the same as supporting Al queda. Hamas is considered a terrorist organization by the EU, US, Canada, Australia, UK, India, Japan and many ther countries. In other words, the ones that count. In the US if you're caught supporting Hamas in any way shape or form, you will rot in Federal Prison for a long time. Maybe you can explain all the "great things" about Hamas to the judge?! Ha ha ha.

I did not see Palestine on that list. Hamas are not terrorists where they were elected and supported. So I don't see the relevance of this thread.
Ues, The Palestinians managed to elect a group listed as terrorist. Talk about genius.

Ues, The Palestinians managed to elect a group listed as terrorist. Talk about genius.

What would happen if, for example, a handful of countries designated the Republican party terrorists? Would those who vote Republican be terrorist supporters.

I think the response would be the same as it is in Palestine.

"who cares what a bunch of foreigners think?"

Forum List

Back