Poll: 4 out of 5 Americans don't trust Washington

Funny that no matter how bad it gets, who remains the worst of the worst?

The Republican Party, of course!

trust.gif

The republicans never realize that most of their ideals are crap, they just complain that the dems did not let them go far enough with them.
If we could only have fully deregulated the finiancial industry everything would have been fine.

The republicans never realize that most of their ideals are crap, they just complain that the dems did not let them go far enough with them.
If we could only have fully deregulated the finiancial industry everything would have been fine.

Americans hate the Republicans for fucking everything up and they hate the Democrats for not having the magical powers to fix everything.

The PRC headline should've read, " 4 out of 5 Americans don't trust Washington...but will return their favorite 2-party candidates back to Washington anyway!".

I would love to see a post by anyone in the 22% stating their reasons why he/she actually does trust the government.

I'll try. Because we have the best form of Government on earth. Our form of government has been the model of other nations for 200 years. Now as all of you government haters out there start your posts laughing at me...

I only ask you which government do you propose we emulate? Name a country

one that foolows the constiution

Swing and a MISS! Strike 2

I still don't see anyone offering a country with a better form of government that we have today.

Which country is doing a better job than the US Government??

I would love to see a post by anyone in the 22% stating their reasons why he/she actually does trust the government.

I'll try. Because we have the best form of Government on earth. Our form of government has been the model of other nations for 200 years. Now as all of you government haters out there start your posts laughing at me...

How in your mind does not trusting the government and the fucking politicians who fuck it up equate to wanting to install a different form of government?

Swing an a Miss....Strike Three!

Another US Government hater who is unable to name a country that is more trustworthy than ours.

Come on boys! You all hate the US Government.....name a country you want us to be like

Actually, it means one in five are Public Union Employees, politicians, or welfare recipients.

How in your mind does not trusting the government and the fucking politician who fuck it up equate to wanting to install a different form of government?

I am thinking/hoping he didn't read the thread before posting

Another America hater up to bat...its blu taking another hack

Swing and a miss! Looks like a no-hitter

Still can't name a single country better than the Good ole USA. Only 22% trust this great government. NAME your country that has a better and more trustworthy Government

I'll help you..... Canada? UK? France? Italy? Russia? China?

Come on boys....You obviously hate our government....Name the one that is better and why

Last edited:

Another US Government hater who is unable to name a country that is more trustworthy than ours.

Come on boys! You all hate the US Government.....name a country you want us to be like
Most of us want to be less like places like France and Greece, which is what goobers like you want America to be more like and have been moving us toward.

That we've still been able to maintain some of out liberties --albeit fewer and fewer every day-- is irrelevant to the fact that authoritarian statist thugs are doing their best to destroy them, to the rave reviews and applause from dingleberries such as yourself.

I never ever supported the Shrub and his band of neocon dirtbags, nitwit.

A shame you haven't any ability to be embarrassed.

If so I apologize.
I have not known you long enough to see that for myself.
Some of your posts fit in with the Bushites stuff.
Cool blimp huh?

Most of us want to be less like places like France and Greece, which is what goobers like you want America to be more like and have been moving us toward.

That we've still been able to maintain some of out liberties --albeit fewer and fewer every day-- is irrelevant to the fact that authoritarian statist thugs are doing their best to destroy them, to the rave reviews and applause from dingleberries such as yourself.

The mighty Dude steps up to the plate.....digs in and takes a swing

Swing and a Miss! 5 in a row, this is getting ugly

You obviously hate and mistrust the great Government of the United States. But by your answers and inability to name a single country doing a better job than the US Government you are acknowledging that ..

We have the most trusted government on the planet....... Prove me wrong boys

Name a country and why we need to be more like them

Last edited:

Forum List

Back