Poll..21%...loving Obama

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
37% .. eh .. not so much... 42% figure he's a loser...

----------:9:

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 21% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as president. Forty-two percent (42%) Strongly Disapprove, giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -21

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Jesus Christ.

This is embarrassing. It's past the point of rubbing his failures into the face of stupid liberals. Way past that. It's to the point now of realizing he is the freakin' President of the United States. This is embarrassing for ALL OF US. The prestige of that office is at stake.

Jesus Christ.

This is embarrassing. It's past the point of rubbing his failures into the face of stupid liberals. Way past that. It's to the point now of realizing he is the freakin' President of the United States. This is embarrassing for ALL OF US. The prestige of that office is at stake.

"is at stake"... I think we're past that...

Carter.. Clinton.. Obama..the three amigos

J

This is embarrassing for ALL OF US. .

And you just had beat the bad rep aMerican cars from the mid 70's to mid 80's gave the States...

Started making fast muscle cars again and the Libs pulled out all stops to screw ya'll up the old siggy.

Oh boy, gunna take another 20 years of hard work to dig out the hole they just dug .

This is a brain on liberalism people!

:blowup:

Last edited:
How would you know i havnt heard squat from them myself,

i guess you just are more connected to terrorist groups than i am.

Forum List

Back