Poll - 10042 - Mitt Romney vs. Ron Paul

Whom do you believe has better solutions for the nation's economic problems?
1. Conservatives ( 45.2%)
2. Liberal ( 7.76%)
3. Neither ( 44.1%)
Not Answered ( 2.82%)

half of your cons know the cons have no answers

they cheated your paul in the primary and you got man for about ten seconds.

2. Liberal ( 7.76%)
3. Neither ( 44.1%)
Not Answered ( 2.82%)

Neither do the liberals. it's the same shit from both sides.

2. Liberal ( 7.76%)
3. Neither ( 44.1%)
Not Answered ( 2.82%)

This poll tells me that that half of us don't trust our policies or politicians at all. Not all that surprising, really.

Who would you vote for, Mitt Romney or Ron Paul
1. Mitt Romney (4.10%)
2. Ron Paul ( 93.4%)
3. Neither ( 0.78%)
Not Answered ( 1.66%)

Thank You! -- Mitt Romney vs. Ron Paul

If those were the only choices, I would vote for Ron Paul. Even though I disagree with him on most domestic issues, at least he is willing to pare down our bloated military empire and end the useless War on drugs.

1. Mitt Romney (4.10%)
2. Ron Paul ( 93.4%)
3. Neither ( 0.78%)
Not Answered ( 1.66%)

If those were the only choices, I would vote for Ron Paul. Even though I disagree with him on most domestic issues, at least he is willing to pare down our bloated military empire and end the useless War on drugs.

which domestic issues do you disagree with if its not the war on drugs? Just curious because usually when people say they disagree on domestic issues that's the reason.

1. Mitt Romney (4.10%)
2. Ron Paul ( 93.4%)
3. Neither ( 0.78%)
Not Answered ( 1.66%)

which domestic issues do you disagree with if its not the war on drugs? Just curious because usually when people say they disagree on domestic issues that's the reason.

Actually, I went to VoteMatch to look at his positions on the issues. I was surprised to find myself in agreement with a lot of his positions. I suppose I would differ from him on healthcare and social safety net issues. All in all, I think he is the only Republican out of the current crop I would vote for. Most republicans seem far too authoritarian for my taste.

2. Liberal ( 7.76%)
3. Neither ( 44.1%)
Not Answered ( 2.82%)

Probably comes from the Fact that 99% of the So Called Cons we get to choose from, are not Really Cons.

Duh.

1. Mitt Romney (4.10%)
2. Ron Paul ( 93.4%)
3. Neither ( 0.78%)
Not Answered ( 1.66%)

I personally loved most every thing he said, Just thought his Idealist, Rather Simplistic Ideas on National Defense and Foreign Policy we Dangerous. Not going to change my mind on that one.

That said, I would absolutely love to see him Made Fed Chair. Let him finally get the Audit he supports. Let him bring some Common sense to that supposedly Independent organization.

Forum List

Back