PolitiFact won't call out Kamala Harris’ and Elizabeth Warren’s lie about Michael Brown

Yes, another LEFT WING FACT CHECKER again exposed as an arm of the party of INFANTICIDES lying and corruption.....

Sens. Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren lied last weekend when they claimed Michael Brown of Ferguson, Missouri, had been “murdered” in 2014 by police officer Darren Wilson. An independent Justice Department investigation found that there was no credible evidence to support the claim that the white officer “murdered” the 18-year-old black man. Instead, the report found Wilson had acted in self-defense. Brown was killed in the violent act of assaulting a police officer. But try telling that to PolitiFact, which published an absurd, laugh-out-loud defense of the 2020 Democratic primary candidates Wednesday. Having split so many hairs in order to impugn Republicans, the fact-checker now believes that it is just too difficult to know what a person really means when they use the word “murder.”

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com

The police officer that Brown attacked suffered a broken eye socket and multiple stitches to his face because of Brown attacking him.

The idiot liberals need to shut up. They either have no clue about what they are talking about. Or they are lying.

Or both.

Facebook-post-making-fun-of-death-of-Michael-Brown.png

Too bad we only got Officer Wilson's side of what happened.
Bullshit you fucking dumb mental slave.

That coming from a Trump Humping POS cocksucker.
You are nothing but a mental slave of the democrats. I feel sorry for you. Too bad you can't see it.

Poor little victim.

Coming from a man who has the mentality of the sheet wearers.

Yes, another LEFT WING FACT CHECKER again exposed as an arm of the party of INFANTICIDES lying and corruption.....

Sens. Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren lied last weekend when they claimed Michael Brown of Ferguson, Missouri, had been “murdered” in 2014 by police officer Darren Wilson. An independent Justice Department investigation found that there was no credible evidence to support the claim that the white officer “murdered” the 18-year-old black man. Instead, the report found Wilson had acted in self-defense. Brown was killed in the violent act of assaulting a police officer. But try telling that to PolitiFact, which published an absurd, laugh-out-loud defense of the 2020 Democratic primary candidates Wednesday. Having split so many hairs in order to impugn Republicans, the fact-checker now believes that it is just too difficult to know what a person really means when they use the word “murder.”

The police officer that Brown attacked suffered a broken eye socket and multiple stitches to his face because of Brown attacking him.

The idiot liberals need to shut up. They either have no clue about what they are talking about. Or they are lying.

Or both.

Said the black communist Surrender Monkey cocksucker! Bend over he and you will enjoy yourselves!

Looks like you are coming to your butt buddies rescue, another DS Trump Humper.

Once again a black ANTIFA supporter and BLM sycophant tries to inject his hatred of WHITE MALES into a conversation...RACIST mother fucker!

Or both.

You are nothing but a mental slave of the democrats. I feel sorry for you. Too bad you can't see it.

Poor little victim.

DemonRAT sheet wearers...has no idea about the history of the ones who wanted to kill him....another low IQ animal!

So, are you offended by the fact that white democrats try to lower testing standards at universities so that more blacks get accepted? Does that offend you, or are you happy about that?

Go ahead and answer it. You won't. What I find pathetic is how people of your race flight for lowering standards. How pathetic is that?

You like being patronized like that?
The subtle message received by many, if not most, black kids is I can't.

I can't read. I can't achieve. I can't learn what the white, Asian and Hispanic kids learn. I can't do basic math.
I can't reach the bar even when it is set so low so the bar must be lowered even more. And even then I still can't.

So why should I try at all? Because I am owed. Black people were slaves so society owes me a living.
I shouldn't have to try. I would rather fill my head with lies and cultural rot and perpetually let the democrat party
take care of me and fight my battles and lie to me than actually try. I'm fine here at the bottom of all measurable achievement scales because I can't. And I don't have to .

So, are you offended by the fact that white democrats try to lower testing standards at universities so that more blacks get accepted? Does that offend you, or are you happy about that?

Go ahead and answer it. You won't. What I find pathetic is how people of your race flight for lowering standards. How pathetic is that?

You like being patronized like that?

I can't read. I can't achieve. I can't learn what the white, Asian and Hispanic kids learn. I can't do basic math.
I can't reach the bar even when it is set so low so the bar must be lowered even more. And even then I still can't.

So why should I try at all? Because I am owed. Black people were slaves so society owes me a living.
I shouldn't have to try. I would rather fill my head with lies and cultural rot and perpetually let the democrat party
take care of me and fight my battles and lie to me than actually try. I'm fine here at the bottom of all measurable achievement scales because I can't. And I don't have to .
And so therefore always under control. Look at superbrutha response. Nothing but cliches and democrat talking points. Completely useless and totally owned.

And so therefore always under control. Look at superbrutha response. Nothing but cliches and democrat talking points. Completely useless and totally owned.
Well, he's a fucking idiot so that's to be expected.
There are many brilliant accomplished black people around and not a single one has
simply uncritically opened his mouth wide and swallowed every single bit of
propaganda and leftist bullshit there is to be had.

But he has.

Last edited:

Said the black communist Surrender Monkey cocksucker! Bend over he and you will enjoy yourselves!

Once again a black ANTIFA supporter and BLM sycophant tries to inject his hatred of WHITE MALES into a conversation...RACIST mother fucker!

The racist cocksucker is you, when have you seen me post anything about ANTIFA or BLM just more lies from a lying racist, POS.

Poor little victim.

DemonRAT sheet wearers...has no idea about the history of the ones who wanted to kill him....another low IQ animal!

RepubliKlans have the mindset of the sheet wearers which would be cocksuckers like you.

The racist cocksucker is you, when have you seen me post anything about ANTIFA or BLM just more lies from a lying racist, POS.
Hello lii democrat pet. Yap yap yap

Lol
Boy,
Antifa and BLM are Terrorist hate groups. Fact
Michael brown along with Trayvon Martin and Eric Gardner deserved what they got... a permanent dirt nap. They will not be missed
Live with it bedwetter

Always lying about the right wing, you racist LACK OF COLOR assholes can't even describe yourselves correctly...While artists consider black a color, scientists do not because black is the absence of all color!..... You cocksucker, can't tell the truth! You are so easy....lack of IQ!

Poor little victim.

RepubliKlans have the mindset of the sheet wearers which would be cocksuckers like you.

But NO IQ boy, your DemonRATS HATED YOUR LACK OF COLOR so much they formed the KKK to kill you when you got uppity!

Eric is totally racist against blacks in non-fetus form.

The cleaner called, they say they mixed your MAGA Hat with your Klan robes and this is what happened.

upload_2019-8-25_12-31-40.jpeg

It’s JoeyB Dolezal. Facts mean absolutely nothing to him. He will make up any lie in support of whatever the hell’s got him miffed at the moment. Which when you think about it is pretty weird as he just keeps shovelin’ the shit no matter how absurd or untrue. Smart guy, huh?

And living in your head Rent Free since 2012....
Me reminding folks of your lies brings this reply?

LOL...your time would be better spent dreaming up more bullshit for the entire class to chortle over. That or more time on the sidewalks sporting your Resumes R Us sandwich board sign so you won’t have to one day change it to Will Lie For Food.

LOL...your time would be better spent dreaming up more bullshit for the entire class to chortle over. That or more time on the sidewalks sporting your Resumes R Us sandwich board sign so you won’t have to one day change it to Will Lie For Food.

Again, love living rent free in your head.... lots of space, baby....

Guy, the sad thing is, you are barely worth my time.. unlike other wingnuts, you rarely say anything interesting other than whining about how your boy Rush got blown up by a little college student.

Again, love living rent free in your head.... lots of space, baby....

Guy, the sad thing is, you are barely worth my time.. unlike other wingnuts, you rarely say anything interesting other than whining about how your boy Rush got blown up by a little college student.
Do you also use the worn out joke "thats what she said"? I bet you still say, "Waaassuuuup".

New Topics

Forum List

Back