PolitiFact Rates Fox News Claim That Ginsburg Died As 'Mostly False'

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
D265FBD3-8003-402F-8D58-B67E80203745.jpeg

PolitiFact Rates Fox News Claim That Ginsburg Died As 'Mostly False'

So she is not dead?....then we will see her at the SOTU speech......oh wait...Nancy cancelled it...maybe this is why....because she is dead....prove me wrong dems...tell her to do a news conference.....

So she is not dead?....then we will see her at the SOTU speech......oh wait...Nancy cancelled it...maybe this is why....because she is dead....prove me wrong dems...tell her to do a news conference.....

They could just prop her up with some sticks at the SOTU address. She wouldn't appear any different than she has the last 10 years, and nobody would be the wiser.

What would happen if she really was dead and they were not telling us?....can you imagine that scenario?....I sure can.....I don't put anything past dems today....

My favorite part of this whole thing is that these news stations are able to produce breaking news graphics in seconds, but for some reason they had this one in the can. I'd like to know what other graphics they have preprepared.

"Did you hear Kevin Spacey tried having sex with a 14 year old?"

"I told you this graphic would come in handy some day."

They could just prop her up with some sticks at the SOTU address. She wouldn't appear any different than she has the last 10 years, and nobody would be the wiser.
I’ve heard some of the animatronic women in Pirates of the Caribbean at Disneyland have gone missing.

I’ve heard some of the animatronic women in Pirates of the Caribbean at Disneyland have gone missing.

IMG_2672.JPG

Forum List

Back