Politifact.com rates the pundits-Limbaugh, Olbermann, etc.

MM, maybe it's me, but all I see are certain 'quotes' and then a groups fact checking that particular quote. Nothing wrong with that, but considering that each of these pundits writes thousands of words or speaks thousands/millions of words, not sure how a quote or two is the basis for trust or not in any of them.

Obviously, but when a statement is made portending to be outright POLICY, it should be fact-checked for accuracy. And we can all see how that gets completely out of control with what has happened with the garganguan health care reform draft documents by people taking bits and pieces of it and spreading those around as enacted policy.

Pundits are in business to line their pockets with cash. They tell their audience what they want to hear in order to continue making money. Let the buyer beware.

they rated the above as FALSE. :clap2:

But regardless of how THEY chose to "rate" it, it turns out that ol' Kim Guilfoyle was QUITE correct.

No, she wasn't. Did you not read the analysis following the rating?

PolitiFact | On Glenn Beck's Fox News program, Guilfoyle claims government's Cash for Clunkers Web site would give government complete access to your home computer

I read it and commented on it. And she was indeed QUITE correct.

The GOVERNMENT website DID have the QUOTED legal disclaimers and the GOVERNMENT then chose to take down those accurately quoted legal disclaimers.

The fault dear Brutus lies not in the stars ....

Your guy Murdoch announced yesterday that he's gonna start CHARGING for reading online versions of all his publications, starting with The Wall Street Journal. Why? Because the news print business is ALL going under and they can't stay in business giving it all away for free.

Duh....
Murdoch isn't "my guy" he is an Austrailian businessman. His MySpace operation is what's in the tank, losing all the money. His print, radio and television media are all doing just fine.

Spit Obama's dick out of your mouth for at least ten minutes when not sipping the kool-aid Monica, and actually research something.

Your guy Murdoch announced yesterday that he's gonna start CHARGING for reading online versions of all his publications, starting with The Wall Street Journal. Why? Because the news print business is ALL going under and they can't stay in business giving it all away for free.

Duh....
Murdoch isn't "my guy" he is an Austrailian businessman. His MySpace operation is what's in the tank, losing all the money. His print, radio and television media are all doing just fine.

Sure. Suck this, asshole:
http://www.pcworld.com/article/169739/murdoch_to_charge_for_all_newspaper_sites.html

Spit Obama's dick out of your mouth for at least ten minutes when not sipping the kool-aid Monica, and actually research something.

Ah shaddap, and go shave yer back, Neanderthal.

Last edited:

Duh....

Sure. Suck this, asshole:
Murdoch to Charge for All Newspaper Sites - PC World

Ah shaddap, and go shave yer back, Neanderthal.

go shave yer back, Neanderthal

Noel Coward lives!

Forum List

Back