Politifact.com rates the pundits-Limbaugh, Olbermann, etc.

Maggie if you have this much free time on your hands maybe you should think about planting a vegetable garden or volunteering to help in your community

Maggie if you have this much free time on your hands maybe you should think about planting a vegetable garden or volunteering to help in your community

Excuse me? I'm not one of the ones here all night and most of the morning. What the fuck does my reading Politifact have to do with the price of vegetables?

Interesting how, so far, not a single Con has ventured into the territory. Afraid you might have to actually read a few FACTS yourselves?

Still no takers from the right? Hmmm, maybe the thread will get moved to MEDIA. In the meantime, here's a bump and I'll be back later.

I suggest you plant lettuce, garlic and soybeans

I think little Frankie wants me to go away.

images

It's an OPINION site related to the St.Petersburg Times. You could have mentioned that.

Not. They are recognized nationwide for picking up on statements and doing their own sourced research. The St. Pete Times has the largest circulation in Florida, which last I looked was mostly Republican. Did you bother reading any of it? It's critical of both Olbermann and Maddow as well.

The St. Pete Times is owned by Times Publishing and is, as are most print media essentially a fascist concern which desperately try to appear 'centrist'... Of course they're not centrist, as anything which lends credence to leftism, at any level is Leftist.

Thus it's propaganda which feigns a moderate slant, but will always come down on the left.

The only people that are Moderates are fools and children; which Children having the advantage, through their means to out grow it.

heh, the St Pete times was also known as Pravda west to almost everyone i knew in FL

:lol:

It is... As I said, they're desperate to appease the "Middle"... and as a result are losing they're ass.

Just more evidence that "Moderates" won't pay the bills... politically or otherwise.

It's an OPINION site related to the St.Petersburg Times. You could have mentioned that.

Not. They are recognized nationwide for picking up on statements and doing their own sourced research. The St. Pete Times has the largest circulation in Florida, which last I looked was mostly Republican. Did you bother reading any of it? It's critical of both Olbermann and Maddow as well.

The St. Pete Times is owned by Times Publishing and is, as are most print media essentially a fascist concern which desperately try to appear 'centrist'... Of course they're not centrist, as anything which lends credence to leftism, at any level is Leftist.

Thus it's propaganda which feigns a moderate slant, but will always come down on the left.

The only people that are Moderates are fools and children; which Children having the advantage, through their means to out grow it.

So enlighten us, genius. Which publications do you read? I thought Leo Strauss was dead.

So the only one we can trust is George Will. Good to know. I still don't trust any of them.

same here....i used to try and check out the ones i was able to get....got pretty old....listening to Hannity was like Chrissy was there....same shit over and over...."we beat back tojo's Japan...beat back Hitler....Etc Etc.....same shit every day.....now at work for instance the only day i bring my radio is on Sat.....listen to Leo LaPort....the tech guy....no spin there....

So the only one we can trust is George Will. Good to know. I still don't trust any of them.

same here....i used to try and check out the ones i was able to get....got pretty old....listening to Hannity was like Chrissy was there....same shit over and over...."we beat back tojo's Japan...beat back Hitler....Etc Etc.....same shit every day.....now at work for instance the only day i bring my radio is on Sat.....listen to Leo LaPort....the tech guy....no spin there....

These days I tend to read all the news sites, Fox, CNN, MSNBC, a couple of the locals, then I draw my own conclusions. I believe the truth is usually somewhere in between all the partisan bullshit.

So enlighten us, genius. Which publications do you read? I thought Leo Strauss was dead.

As a general rule I read my own work... It's brilliant, insightful; full of wit and never fails to dose the left with an appropriate measure of ridicule.

When I'm interested in the lies which the left are stirring into the pot at any given time, any of the media outlets will do... one's as good as the next; they're all steeped in the Leftist cool-aid and there are generally no original thoughts to be found in any of them.

Read the W. Post and you already know what in the NY & LA Times... Read the Arizona Republic and you have everything to be found in the Miami Herald or the Dallas Morning News; Read Newsweek and there's little point in finding US News... as you've already read everything it'll offer.

All news is national... and there's only so much of it and when all the news outlets are Leftist, there's not much diversity in the perspective through which it is reported; which is decadent, anti-American and faux erudite...

Forum List

Back