PolitiFact Awards 'Lie Of The Year' To Romney Jeep Ad

Gee, Romney had sooo many to choose from. How do you pick just one...?

PolitiFact Awards 'Lie Of The Year' To Romney Jeep Ad

Lie of the Year: the Romney campaign's ad on Jeeps made in China - PolitiFact

rulings%2Ftom-pantsonfire.gif

LMAO Lie of the Year??

How bout Benghazi was all about "Spontaneous Demonstration" in reference to a video??

Rice lied her ass off on orders from the administration about an attack on the US Consulate.

A much bigger lie than a fucking Jeep.

Rice was reading from the talking points the CIA gave her. Petraeus testified the references to terrorism were removed from the initial draft because they didn't want to tip off the terrorists that we have embedded intelligence assets gathering data on them.
So, yes, the administration was engaging in a massive conspiracy... to catch the terrorists.

Like the terrorists were trying to hide the fact that they were responsible?? It occurred on 9-11 after all. I'm sure they werent' the ones telling one and all it was the results of a "spontaneous demonstration" about a video no one had ever heard of or seen.

Last I read P didn't know who removed the reference to terrorists that was in the CIA report and those references were in the original report so I'm pretty sure the CIA was already aware of just who the attackers were.

The administration was engaged in not mentioning AQ because Barry had to get re-elected and any reference to a terrorist attack and four dead men wasn't good publicity.

Sure didn't stop that fuck from attending his fundraiser in Vegas. Priorities after all.

So what's uncredible about the fact that Democrats controlled the House for two years? Was there some mid term election we are unaware of?

I made a mistake by saying House - I meant Senate. However, that doesn't change the fact that Obama only controlled Congress (House & Senate) for 133 days. Here are my links again if you wish to prove them wrong...

More: President Obama DID NOT control Congress for Two Years! | The Pragmatic Pundit

The actual fact is Democrats only had a filibuster proof majority for 133 days, a far cry from the over 700 days that Wallace gleefully interjected.

More: FOX NEWS LIES: Obama only had a majority for 133 days, not two years - Detroit liberal | Examiner.com

Um actually, he did control Congress for two years. Heck, there hasnt been a day of his administration he hasnt had control of the Senate.

You do realize you don't need 60 Senate seats to control the Senate, just 51.
I have already used math to prove laughing boy wrong now I will use his own logic such as it is to do so. Now he is claiming that because Obama did not have a filibuster proof majority in the Senate that Obama and the Democrats only controlled Congress for 133 days well President Bush and the Republicans never had a 60 seat filibuster proof majority so therefore during his two terms Bush and the Republicans never controlled Congress or at most only did so for 133 days going by the logic of someone.

left this little tidbit out

SNIP:

Bloomberg reported on Oct. 22 that the company was planning to restart production of Jeeps in China. The entirety of the Bloomberg report made it clear that Chrysler was considering expansion in China, not shuttering American production.

tsk tsk I don't remember Romney saying they were "shuttering" Amercian Production
but don't let the facts get your all's way..Politifact should be ashamed for becoming just another DNC mouthpeice, they used to be somewhat non-biased

You don't remember it because you don't want to remember it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Lv5hfx0fXA]Mitt Romney Speech in Defiance, Ohio - 10/25/12 - YouTube[/ame]

Go to 10:34 in that video. Romney says he read an article saying "Jeep, which is now owned by Italians, is thinking of moving all production to China".

when you people start worrying over all the lies this President has told then I'll get back to worrying over Romney
I won't hold my breath though

Before worrying about the lies of other people, you should probably be concerned about the whopper you just got nailed in.

It should have been the lie about the Benghazi massacre being caused by a video.

You technically have control with less than 60 seats, but as a practical matter, you need 60+ to have anything that looks like what a rational person would call control.

So Republicans are running the Senate now? You would think they could get more of those bills the House passed to create jobs on the Senate floor for a vote in that case.

Forum List

Back