politics without bitterness

JOLLYWHITE

Rookie
Nov 3, 2011
I am an ardent viewer of your daily cast news; I am deeply moved by the passion you show everyday while procasting the 8:00 o'clock news, which is by the way a change slot with Lawrence, O donnel. From what I have garthered in GOP relation with the electorates, I cannot but conclude that the world is watching.We will laugh last. Remember, when the wrong people comes across the right means, the right means will start working wrongly. Jollywhite.

NO system is a good system when BAD PEOPLE control it.

Really? What about the system that persistently and consistently employs the most effective individuals that provoke the best morality from 'we' the people?

Perhaps the whole misconception has been the misunderstanding or the short sighted vision of 'we' the people that it is, indeed, an actual burden to many that are employed within such a said system to be so influential toward a hard-hearted... stiff-necked people.
:eusa_whistle:

I am an ardent viewer of your daily cast news; I am deeply moved by the passion you show everyday while procasting the 8:00 o'clock news, which is by the way a change slot with Lawrence, O donnel. From what I have garthered in GOP relation with the electorates, I cannot but conclude that the world is watching.We will laugh last. Remember, when the wrong people comes across the right means, the right means will start working wrongly. Jollywhite.

Echoed....

Welcome to USMB, JOLLYWHITE.

Welcome to the Message Boards :eusa_angel:

:eusa_angel: :eusa_angel: :eusa_angel: :eusa_angel: :eusa_angel: :eusa_angel: :eusa_angel: :eusa_angel: :eusa_angel: :eusa_angel: :eusa_angel: :eusa_angel: :eusa_angle: :eusa_angel: :eusa_angel: :eusa_angel: :eusa_angel: :eusa_angel: :eusa_angel: :eusa_angel: :eusa_angel: :eusa_angel: :eusa_angel: :eusa_angel: :eusa_angel: :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back