Politics Today

The conspiracy by the Republican Party to keep secrets from our nation's people should concern all citizens, and putting a flashlight on every issue requires due diligence.

It is becoming more clear with ever tweet, every non response by the White House Press Sect., Republican Members of the Senate and the H. or Rep. that the Republican Party is tight lipped on its agenda, and keeps that agenda hidden.

The clues which expose their ultimate goal give us a clue:
  • Attacks on a free press and the MSM
  • Voter suppression
  • Attacks on Mueller and his investigators
  • Attacks on labor
  • Attacks on private citizens
  • Attacks on human rights
  • Attacks on minorities
Their goal, to keep power, and strive for absolute power.

The Republican Party is currently in a state of chaos, and it is self inflicted. They made promises, and didn't deliver; they claimed to be a BIG TENT and shut the door to debate, they promised jobs, tax reform, a less expensive and better health care system, a secure border and an end to terrorism; they have done none of what they promised.

Keep this in mind when listening to all Pols, but especially this new crop of 21st Republicans: It is not what they say, it is what they have done and will do and for whom. When the dinner bell rings, it rings for the few, not the many when Republicans are in charge. They put their job first, their party next and their benefactors third. They will patronize the hoi polloi, but make no mistake they hate and fear democracy and We the People.
you can say the same about the democrats wry with a few of your points.....

I can't, maybe you can. I'd like to read what the Democrats might do which mirrors the attacks and efforts to suppress voting that is part of the record, and that record is on steroids since the election in Nov. 2016.

It ain't your dad's or grandfather's Republican Party anymore.

i can....like the democrats,when in power, have never kept secrets from the populace?.....they ALL do it when in power.....and they treat minorities in their own way pretty shitty too.....and of course their goal, just like the republicans, is to keep power, and strive for absolute power............the only difference between the 2 is how they go about doing it...

Being circumspect is not an intentional effort to mislead the public. Every leaders knows things he does not or can not share for myriad reasons. However Trump and the Republican Leaders are far and a way less transparent and more incompetent than any combination of Congress and White house in my life time, and maybe in our nation's history.

There is no moral imperative, no strongly-felt principles guiding the Republican leadership to act for the good of We the People! They represent the well off and leave the middle class with nothing more than false pathos, false promises and false predictions.

Tax cuts are geared to benefit the wealthy, not the middle class, no matter how wealthy we may appear to the working poor. My retirement cannot be hidden, nor can yours. which explains why Trump and the Romney's were so resistant to sharing their financial records they did not willingly offer. Reform of the tax code by Trump is sure to punish local and state governments and benefit the wealthy, and will be justified by claims that the wealthy create jobs, pay more than their fair share of taxes and doing so is unfair.

Of course they believe cutting food subsidies, raising taxes and eliminating the minimum wage are all good things and fair, for everyone can become wealthy if they work hard and are personally responsible.
and after that big speech you did not answer anything i said about how democrats are all for the minority,but just dont move in next door.....and you know as well as i and everyone here that the democrats ALSO want power and would love to have absolute power over everyone.......i agree with you Wry,the republicans suck big time,but the party that you think is the answer to all our ills....aint much better.....all the leaders are old decrepit people who should have retired years ago,and i dont see any better ideas outside of how much they hate trump coming out of their side of congress .....

I didn't claim the Democratic Party is the panacea for all of our nation's ills. It is however a much better bet to govern responsibly and equitably. I don't see how you cannot see the difference between a party with empathy and one without.

you can say the same about the democrats wry with a few of your points.....

I can't, maybe you can. I'd like to read what the Democrats might do which mirrors the attacks and efforts to suppress voting that is part of the record, and that record is on steroids since the election in Nov. 2016.

i can....like the democrats,when in power, have never kept secrets from the populace?.....they ALL do it when in power.....and they treat minorities in their own way pretty shitty too.....and of course their goal, just like the republicans, is to keep power, and strive for absolute power............the only difference between the 2 is how they go about doing it...

Being circumspect is not an intentional effort to mislead the public. Every leaders knows things he does not or can not share for myriad reasons. However Trump and the Republican Leaders are far and a way less transparent and more incompetent than any combination of Congress and White house in my life time, and maybe in our nation's history.

There is no moral imperative, no strongly-felt principles guiding the Republican leadership to act for the good of We the People! They represent the well off and leave the middle class with nothing more than false pathos, false promises and false predictions.

Tax cuts are geared to benefit the wealthy, not the middle class, no matter how wealthy we may appear to the working poor. My retirement cannot be hidden, nor can yours. which explains why Trump and the Romney's were so resistant to sharing their financial records they did not willingly offer. Reform of the tax code by Trump is sure to punish local and state governments and benefit the wealthy, and will be justified by claims that the wealthy create jobs, pay more than their fair share of taxes and doing so is unfair.

Of course they believe cutting food subsidies, raising taxes and eliminating the minimum wage are all good things and fair, for everyone can become wealthy if they work hard and are personally responsible.
and after that big speech you did not answer anything i said about how democrats are all for the minority,but just dont move in next door.....and you know as well as i and everyone here that the democrats ALSO want power and would love to have absolute power over everyone.......i agree with you Wry,the republicans suck big time,but the party that you think is the answer to all our ills....aint much better.....all the leaders are old decrepit people who should have retired years ago,and i dont see any better ideas outside of how much they hate trump coming out of their side of congress .....

I didn't claim the Democratic Party is the panacea for all of our nation's ills. It is however a much better bet to govern responsibly and equitably. I don't see how you cannot see the difference between a party with empathy and one without.

Of course you can't, you're a blind partisan. The Dems are the same fucking pricks that the pubs are. Grow up.

The conspiracy by the Republican Party to keep secrets from our nation's people should concern all citizens, and putting a flashlight on every issue requires due diligence.

It is becoming more clear with ever tweet, every non response by the White House Press Sect., Republican Members of the Senate and the H. or Rep. that the Republican Party is tight lipped on its agenda, and keeps that agenda hidden.

The clues which expose their ultimate goal give us a clue:
  • Attacks on a free press and the MSM
  • Voter suppression
  • Attacks on Mueller and his investigators
  • Attacks on labor
  • Attacks on private citizens
  • Attacks on human rights
  • Attacks on minorities
Their goal, to keep power, and strive for absolute power.

The Republican Party is currently in a state of chaos, and it is self inflicted. They made promises, and didn't deliver; they claimed to be a BIG TENT and shut the door to debate, they promised jobs, tax reform, a less expensive and better health care system, a secure border and an end to terrorism; they have done none of what they promised.

Keep this in mind when listening to all Pols, but especially this new crop of 21st Republicans: It is not what they say, it is what they have done and will do and for whom. When the dinner bell rings, it rings for the few, not the many when Republicans are in charge. They put their job first, their party next and their benefactors third. They will patronize the hoi polloi, but make no mistake they hate and fear democracy and We the People.

Another user of an experimental drug the Democrats are not telling us about. It is called the stupid pill, or it should be.

Your tired rhetoric means shit. Trump is transparent compared to Obama, Bush , and Clinton and the American people know it. I highly doubt your storytelling is going to change anyone's mind.

That you cannot defend the bullet points is telling. It tells the reader you are not educated and lack the skills needed to post a thoughtful and thought provoking rebuttal; posting an ad hominem is childish and ends the credibility of its author.

Nothing about the rhetoric you spew that shows you parroting talking points fed to by progressive think tanks that value control over everything. Do not insult my intelligence when it is you that shows a lack of original thought and the propensity to be lead by the nose.

It's almost cute that you still believe that there is something called politics in the US.

It isn't.

America hasn't got a population. No citizens. America is a reality show with an audience, constiuted by spectators.

The only thing you care about is entertainment. With your ever shrinking attention span dropping below 20 seconds nothing real really matters to you anymore.

You express your hard earned freedom by choosing a president because "the other one" was worse. "The other one"?!? You can choose whom ever you want. But no - you blame the media - the media you buy, for skewing information and then you choose what seems most entertaining.

I like America, Americans are about the nicest you can meet, open, generous, fun and likable.

But you are totally lost to entertainment.

nothing called politics in the US?

hmmm.... that might be true to trump loons who voted for an internet troll for president.

to the other 2/3 of the country, however, you're pathetic.... as is the orange pig;.

Think about what you just said. One third of the audience wanted an obnoxious entertainer to run the show, not really caring about politics. Almost half of the eligible voters weren't even entertained enough to leave their couches to cast their votes.

So, now you live in a reality show where the concept of "right" and "wrong" no longer exist. Decisions are taken based on the result being "fun" or "boring".

Of course you can't, you're a blind partisan. The Dems are the same fucking pricks that the pubs are. Grow up.

Open your ears and eyes; the difference between the Republicans and he Democrats is night and day. The former only represent the well to do, the latter represent the vast majority of our citizens; the former toss everyone who doesn't go their way under the bus, the latter tries to accommodate all.

Forum List

Back