Politics & Race: When the Left Mimics the Right

Politics & Race: When the Left Mimics the Right with distortion and deceit it is the duty of all who care about liberal values to stand up and say "enough...you suck!" to those who use petty distortions to make a valid or credible point. Arguments can be and should be made without this type of shit.

Selective editing distorts an attack on a pro-gun lawmaker - The Washington Post

The left eating their own, I'm sure you would be cheering this kind of shit had the congresscritter not been a dem. Great exercise in hypocrisy there dainty boy.

Jesus, you give sane reasonable Texas a bad rep .... change your scream name

Dante left the Democratic party in 2008. Dante also did NOT vote for Obama in 2008, but he did, thanks to weirdos like you, FOR Obama in 2012

I'll take that as a complement coming form a weirdo who has to speak of himself in the third person. Next you'll be telling us you're a freaking conservative. :cuckoo::lol:

The left eating their own, I'm sure you would be cheering this kind of shit had the congresscritter not been a dem. Great exercise in hypocrisy there dainty boy.

Jesus, you give sane reasonable Texas a bad rep .... change your scream name

Dante left the Democratic party in 2008. Dante also did NOT vote for Obama in 2008, but he did, thanks to weirdos like you, FOR Obama in 2012

I'll take that as a complement coming form a weirdo who has to speak of himself in the third person. Next you'll be telling us you're a freaking conservative. :cuckoo::lol:

Get a grip mary, Dante is the last liberal standing.

Bwahahahaha.... :rofl:

It would be good for America if we just stopped seeing color for everything? How about calling wrong a wrong?

Someone rapes someone = go to prison
Someone blows a mans head off = go to prison
Someone calls someone a name = ignoring it or calling the police.

This one race over another is hurting the political system of this nation.

Dantes poor lonely thread. I almost have a tear welling up.

Nobody talks to them self as well as Dante. He is also very good at personal self-soothing from what I understand. My guess is between talking to himself in this thread right now, he is probably engaging is some furious self-soothing.

Pace yourself little buddy. :)

It would be good for America if we just stopped seeing color for everything? How about calling wrong a wrong?

Someone rapes someone = go to prison
Someone blows a mans head off = go to prison
Someone calls someone a name = ignoring it or calling the police.

This one race over another is hurting the political system of this nation.

Not really. It does hurt the polity in some states and most urban areas, but...do the numbers

That said, blatant racism is just plain dumb

Dantes poor lonely thread. I almost have a tear welling up.

Nobody talks to them self as well as Dante. He is also very good at personal self-soothing from what I understand. My guess is between talking to himself in this thread right now, he is probably engaging is some furious self-soothing.

Pace yourself little buddy. :)

Bless you child.

Now please go away or add something of substance

That is a fascinating OP. Truly.

Contrast the two ads:

[youtube]YvR5qTUOTuY[/youtube]

[youtube]5UjSI8Yd2aY[/youtube]

An amazingly jerk move by The Coalition to Stop Gun Violence.
Whenever somebody hides behind 'doing it for the children' as I am sure this group is doing (ends justify the means) you can almost always dismiss them as despicible and desperate douchebaghs. :eusa_hand:

Last edited:
That is a fascinating OP. Truly.

Contrast the two ads:

[youtube]YvR5qTUOTuY[/youtube]

[youtube]5UjSI8Yd2aY[/youtube]

An amazingly jerk move by The Coalition to Stop Gun Violence.
Whenever somebody hides behind 'doing it for the children' as I am sure this group is doing (ends justify the means) you can almost always dismiss them as despicible and desperate douchebaghs. :eusa_hand:

I'm with you on this one......the "doing it for the children" exploitation. No matter who is involved.

Forum List

Back