Politics of Iran, Supreme Leader: "America will be slapped and defeated by the nation of Iran"

IMG_2423.JPG
It's tough to have an agreement when there is no verification and no intent to comply.

Iran supreme leader dismisses Trump's 'rants and whoppers'

Tehran (AFP) - Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei on Wednesday dismissed US President Donald Trump's aggressive criticism as "rants and whoppers" while vowing that Tehran would stick to its nuclear commitments.

"I don't want to waste my time on answering the rants and whoppers of the brute US president," Khamenei said in a speech to students in Tehran, published on his Telegram channel.

It was his first response to Trump's bellicose speech last Friday in which he called for tougher sanctions to curb Iran's "destabilising activities" in the Middle East.

"They are angry as today the Islamic republic of Iran has disrupted their plans in Lebanon, Syria and Iraq," Khamenei said.

"Everyone be assured that this time, too, America will be slapped and defeated by the nation of Iran."
Trump fucked up again. He stirred up a hornets' nest. Everything he touches, he makes worse.
Just like him decertifying the Iran Deal where experts from all of our allies said it was working.
Chump and Kim Jong Un, two demented unhinged leaders! What could go wrong?

It's tough to have an agreement when there is no verification and no intent to comply.

Tehran (AFP) - Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei on Wednesday dismissed US President Donald Trump's aggressive criticism as "rants and whoppers" while vowing that Tehran would stick to its nuclear commitments.

"I don't want to waste my time on answering the rants and whoppers of the brute US president," Khamenei said in a speech to students in Tehran, published on his Telegram channel.

It was his first response to Trump's bellicose speech last Friday in which he called for tougher sanctions to curb Iran's "destabilising activities" in the Middle East.

"They are angry as today the Islamic republic of Iran has disrupted their plans in Lebanon, Syria and Iraq," Khamenei said.

"Everyone be assured that this time, too, America will be slapped and defeated by the nation of Iran."
I hate how we shove our nose in everyone's business and act like the World Police, but we should bomb the fuck out of those assholes just for the fun of it. Fuck those freedom-hating Aloha Snack Bar's.

Bomb Iran!!!

So you favor tens of thousands of Americans living in South Korea and all the innocent natives there to get fried and turned to dust.
I swear you Deplorables have brain atrophy.

Sounds like bullshit to me.

I want verification from 2 sources before I'll believe that.

Iran isn't that dumb.

I hate how we shove our nose in everyone's business and act like the World Police, but we should bomb the fuck out of those assholes just for the fun of it. Fuck those freedom-hating Aloha Snack Bar's.

Bomb Iran!!!

So you favor tens of thousands of Americans living in South Korea and all the innocent natives there to get fried and turned to dust.
I swear you Deplorables have brain atrophy.

Fuck You!

I don't give a rat fuck who dies. Nuke those cum stains and give us our fucking money back. Obama is a goddamn idiot, traitor for giving those fuckers money.

Forum List

Back